Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 05:22:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Nikki Sixx Confirms Guns N? Roses Reunion
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nikki Sixx Confirms Guns N? Roses Reunion  (Read 16507 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« on: November 16, 2015, 10:50:20 PM »

Nikki Sixx Confirms Guns N? Roses Reunion, Rumored Lineup

Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx had spilled the beans on a Guns N? Roses reunion. Sixx is the second prominent musician to reveal the band is reuniting, after former Stone Temple Pilots/Velvet Revolver frontman Scott Weiland told Alternative Nation last week. A fan asked Sixx on Twitter last night if Guns N? Roses were reuniting, and Sixx had a definitive response: ?THEY ARE. EVERYBODY KNOWS.? Sixx plays with former Guns N? Roses guitarist DJ Ashba in Sixx:A.M., who he has a clear source in the Guns N? Roses family.

Melodic Rock is reporting that the lineup will be Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, Richard Fortus, Frank Ferrer, and Dizzy Reed.

http://www.alternativenation.net/nikki-sixx-confirms-guns-n-roses-reunion-rumored-lineup/

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Annie
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 10:56:31 PM »

Don't have a lot of faith or respect for N6 or that alternative nation site.  Just my .02. Wants to just hook himself up to the Rumour bandwagon to get more attention for himself.
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 11:02:09 PM »

^^^ That may be so.... but Considering his Lead guitarist just left GNR... id say he might have a little bit of info.
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 11:03:02 PM »

Not buying into it until Baz says it's a go...😎
Annie
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 11:06:34 PM »

^^^ That may be so.... but Considering his Lead guitarist just left GNR... id say he might have a little bit of info.
That is what makes it extra suspicious.  2 narcissists out for themselves. 
Annie
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 11:06:46 PM »

Not buying into it until Baz says it's a go...😎
Hahaha
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 11:26:51 PM »

That is what makes it extra suspicious.  2 narcissists out for themselves. 

You sound like a really nice person.  Cheesy
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 12:17:38 AM »

I hope Stevie don't get left out. Such a cool soul.
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 01:02:17 AM »

Hard to take Nikki Sixx seriously.... You could say he forced DJ to choose between GnR & Sixx Am.  I still don't think we will see a reunion... I think it will be the hybrid lineup if anything.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Annie
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2015, 04:42:28 AM »

Hard to take Nikki Sixx seriously.... You could say he forced DJ to choose between GnR & Sixx Am.  I still don't think we will see a reunion... I think it will be the hybrid lineup if anything.

I don't know about what kind of line up we will see but I totally agree with your statement about N6 and DJ
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 05:28:09 AM »

It's on people. See you in 2016

Also I'm delighted if the rumours about Richard being involved he's superb. I'm guessing Izzy will do guest spots.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:45:02 AM by reayj2003 » Logged
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2015, 12:08:11 PM »

That?s pretty crazy?DJ is a grown ass man (despite the guyliner) and can make his own decisions.  He wasn?t forced out of Guns by anyone.  He saw a better opportunity?a chance to write, record and release music on a schedule that was better than ?soon?. 

I'm not the biggest DJ fan, but I have no problem with how he left Guns. 
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2015, 12:13:00 PM »

That?s pretty crazy?DJ is a grown ass man (despite the guyliner) and can make his own decisions.  He wasn?t forced out of Guns by anyone.  He saw a better opportunity?a chance to write, record and release music on a schedule that was better than ?soon?. 

Completely agree.

100 times better than how Ron played it.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2015, 12:18:36 PM »

Don't we all assume he saw the writing on the wall?

He had two choices.  A band where he would be given a prominent, creative voice in their direction.

And another band that might one day, perhaps, eventually, over time, just be patient...decide they might start to begin to think about maybe plotting their next move.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2015, 12:28:07 PM »

Hard to take Nikki Sixx seriously.... You could say he forced DJ to choose between GnR & Sixx Am. 

People see clues everywhere.
But in this case, not so much.
Nikki's main band is ending so he'll have more time for his other projects. Is it possible that he told the rest of his band that he'd like if they made the band their main focus? Yes, why not? Did it happen? Don't know.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2015, 01:04:20 PM »

*reading Jarmo between the lines*

hihi

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Annie
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2015, 01:08:26 PM »

N6 did say at the Chicago SIXX AM show that he was looking for world domination. I think that's why he's saying all this BS about GNR to get his name out there while everything is so hyped up. Just my .02.
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2015, 01:31:43 PM »

Nikki Sixx (much as I love the guy) isn't in a position to "confirm" anything.

DJ Ashba perpetually acted and many times stated outright that he never had any clue what was happening with Guns N Roses.... and this was while he was in the band!  So I don't buy for a second that he magically discovered all kinds of things about GNR when he left the band.

More bullshit.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2015, 01:35:27 PM »

Nikki Sixx (much as I love the guy) isn't in a position to "confirm" anything.

DJ Ashba perpetually acted and many times stated outright that he never had any clue what was happening with Guns N Roses.... and this was while he was in the band!  So I don't buy for a second that he magically discovered all kinds of things about GNR when he left the band.

More bullshit.

But he could know what is NOT happening, right?

Do any of us really think he left while under the impression Axl was anywhere close to releasing a new album, or more touring in the offing?

I know Robin did, but to this day, none of us understand that one either.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2015, 01:50:00 PM »

But he could know what is NOT happening, right?

Do any of us really think he left while under the impression Axl was anywhere close to releasing a new album, or more touring in the offing?

That's the "speculation = logic" formula again.  DJ Ashba knows one thing: he isn't in Guns N Roses anymore.  Whatever was or wasn't happening to make him leave doesn't logically translate into "there WILL be a reunion!".
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: