Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:25:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Do you think Axl and Slash have hung out?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you think Axl and Slash have hung out?  (Read 14350 times)
Annie
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2015, 04:00:13 PM »

That said, a little clarity on the future of GNR, however vague, wouldn't hurt right now.  If only because releasing the next album and a reunion are pretty much the polar opposites of the other, and it would be smart to keep the fans expectations in check to a degree.  I'm one of the rare birds that would be just as excited for the announcement of either of those options...But I'm a minority.  Most either just want the next album or a reunion tour, with most leaning towards the latter, and that camp seems to be growing larger by the day.

Well, clarity might be nice but until it's 100% certain, set in stone, and so on..... Well, you know.... Smiley

Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be interesting.
Can't please everybody.

/jarmo

Oh for sure, and God knows we'll all stay tuned until we hear something real.  As cool as a reunion tour would be, it would be a bloody shame if the followup album was put even further into limbo because of it.  And I'm someone who would get as close to front row center as possible if it happens.  I just want to hear the rest of the tracks Axl wrote and recorded too.
yes, I would prefer to hear the second half of CD. But I will be happy with whatever Axl decides is best.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2015, 06:02:59 PM »

Yeah, the way things are right now, I'd have to wonder, if Axl said "FUCK NO", would even that stop the reunion rumors?  People would probably keep saying he was holding out for the right time to reveal the news...

In this case Axl would have to provide the plan ahead in addition to just deny the rumors. Then the reunion talk would probably die out..

It could be the reason why there haven't been any comments yet. There's no alternate plan at the moment..

Or there could be a tentative plan, or plans at present-

the fallout from the last tentative announcement would certainly not be conducive to NOT announcing another tentative plan, and waiting until everything was in stone.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Annie
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2015, 07:00:19 PM »

Yeah, the way things are right now, I'd have to wonder, if Axl said "FUCK NO", would even that stop the reunion rumors?  People would probably keep saying he was holding out for the right time to reveal the news...

In this case Axl would have to provide the plan ahead in addition to just deny the rumors. Then the reunion talk would probably die out..

It could be the reason why there haven't been any comments yet. There's no alternate plan at the moment..

Or there could be a tentative plan, or plans at present-

the fallout from the last tentative announcement would certainly not be conducive to NOT announcing another tentative plan, and waiting until everything was in stone.
Very good point. Just cuz everybody and their brother uses social media does not dictate how Axl has to run his professional life. It's his story to tell. and his business to mind. and that's the truth.
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2015, 04:51:10 AM »

No

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: