Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:06:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 153880 times)
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #740 on: December 27, 2015, 06:14:21 PM »

So you guys think if a reunion happens with Slash, Jarmo should shut down the website and stop being a GN'R fan? Just for the sake of proving that he is anti-reunion (which i dont know if he even is. I dont really care, not my business.).

I am against a full reunion, especially if its made for the sake of money. That dosent mean that if it happens im gonna stop listening to the band, i might even continue posting my thoughts here, just like the pro reunion people did a few years back when it was full on Chinese era.

How do you know if the reunion if for the money or not?
I am against a full reunion, especially if its made for the sake of money.

I dont know. But most reunions out there, Van Halen, Kiss, ect are exactly that, and knowing the demand there is big $ involved which makes reuniting more interesting for everyone involved.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #741 on: December 27, 2015, 06:23:23 PM »

So you guys think if a reunion happens with Slash, Jarmo should shut down the website and stop being a GN'R fan? Just for the sake of proving that he is anti-reunion (which i dont know if he even is. I dont really care,

No, these people think I hate the old band. Possibly because of whatever they kept telling themselves over the years.
Hell, apparently I'm currently working against a reunion using my magical powers!

You can't help but laugh at these people and their delusions.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #742 on: December 27, 2015, 06:28:13 PM »

Respectfully, my opinion is if it were all about the money the reunion would have happened a long time ago. I'm grateful for whatever lineup Axl gives us and I don't think he ever compromised his integrity.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #743 on: December 27, 2015, 07:15:31 PM »

That video is not funny.  I bet Jarmo sticks to his Guns and does not support any GNR tour with Slash.  I don't want to speak for him though.  Jarmo would you even be interested in a reunion tour?  For years you squashed the idea.   If so, what exactly changed for you personally?   

Yeah, don't talk on behalf of me. Cheers.

Let me rephrase your question, so it makes sense:

Jarmo would you even be interested in a reunion tour?

Yes, I'm interested in any activity relating to my favorite band, Guns N' Roses.

/jarmo

Some people have no perspective at all, and never understand that one can follow a band and enjoy whatever happens. Its not like you have to "choose sides" or have divided opinions. I guess i have the same view as Jarmo. GnR has always been my favorite band, and i have followed the bands activity almost all of my life... This is not science.. its music.. good music made by both old and new lineups... whatever happening at this point is interesting. But i have to say that if there is some sort of reunion happening, there is some nostalgic elements added that makes things even more interesting. I dont think thats hard to understand...?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 07:17:52 PM by Nytunz » Logged

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Virolec
Rocker

« Reply #744 on: December 27, 2015, 07:29:30 PM »

What a stupid video.  Also, is Jarmo not Finnish, rather than Swedish?  Or is this just made by some American numpty who can't tell European countries apart?  Ho hum.  I disagree with Jarmo about a number of things, but making a video like that about some guy who runs a website is just... sad.

Nargle them.  Fargle them.  Nargle-fargle them.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #745 on: December 27, 2015, 07:55:03 PM »

What a stupid video.  Also, is Jarmo not Finnish, rather than Swedish?  Or is this just made by some American numpty who can't tell European countries apart?  Ho hum.  I disagree with Jarmo about a number of things, but making a video like that about some guy who runs a website is just... sad.

While I agree the video is stupid, I think that part was technically accurate (if I remember correctly). Pretty sure he is Finnish, but lives in Sweden. Could be wrong, I think that came up when the Axl impostor from Finland was active back in the day.

Virolec
Rocker

« Reply #746 on: December 27, 2015, 08:03:34 PM »

Fair enough.

Nargle them.  Fargle them.  Nargle-fargle them.
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #747 on: December 27, 2015, 08:12:45 PM »

I don't know if a reunion will happen but I would be thrilled to see Axl and Slash share the stage again or record some new music together. Something is definitely brewing in the GnR camp and I can't wait to find out what's happening. I'm bracing myself for news of a new tour or album or lineup. If I hear Slash and Duff are reuniting with Axl I may very well shit myself in amazement! That would be something, GnR might break the Internet

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #748 on: December 28, 2015, 12:11:22 AM »

Who ever made that vid is pretty sad and needs to work on getting a life.

overmatik
« Reply #749 on: December 28, 2015, 01:12:57 AM »

OK, so Duff has just twitted a picture of him playing a bass with the title LAMF. Another hint?  Huh

https://twitter.com/DuffMcKagan/status/681314741357162497
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #750 on: December 28, 2015, 01:47:50 AM »

I can't stop thinking about this ... Just so unreal that this is so close..

I'm glued to my phone reading everybody's stuff .

I don't possibly believe they are putting out these teasers in movie theaters for something that's not epic like the return of former members.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 01:57:31 AM by JAEBALL » Logged

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #751 on: December 28, 2015, 01:49:57 AM »

If Axl puts Slash back in a GNR stage I would be VERY dissapointed. Artistically, it would be a major step back.

I dont want this to happen. But the thing is I actually think it won't happen. What's the evidence so far?

It looks like something big is going to happen, yes, but why on earth would we forget these words, which have been said just a few years ago?

"There's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty", "Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after Lies. In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided, and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/axl-rose-calls-slash-a-cancer-in-new-chinese-democracy-interview-20090227#ixzz3vazFZCMc

I dont see how anyone can go from these words to a ''reunion tour'' without scales...

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #752 on: December 28, 2015, 02:04:40 AM »

If Axl puts Slash back in a GNR stage I would be VERY dissapointed. Artistically, it would be a major step back.

I dont want this to happen. But the thing is I actually think it won't happen. What's the evidence so far?

It looks like something big is going to happen, yes, but why on earth would we forget these words, which have been said just a few years ago?

"There's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty", "Slash either should not have been in Guns to begin with or should have left after Lies. In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided, and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters, the better."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/axl-rose-calls-slash-a-cancer-in-new-chinese-democracy-interview-20090227#ixzz3vazFZCMc

I dont see how anyone can go from these words to a ''reunion tour'' without scales...

I think you are going to be very disappointed.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Princess Leia
« Reply #753 on: December 28, 2015, 02:41:19 AM »

So you guys think if a reunion happens with Slash, Jarmo should shut down the website and stop being a GN'R fan? Just for the sake of proving that he is anti-reunion (which i dont know if he even is. I dont really care,

No, these people think I hate the old band. Possibly because of whatever they kept telling themselves over the years.
Hell, apparently I'm currently working against a reunion using my magical powers!

You can't help but laugh at these people and their delusions.

/jarmo

I don?t think people are accusing you of hating Slash. I think it is more about being an Axl fanboy. Some of us do not agree with every single little thing Axl does. That?s not the case with you and others.

If 5 years from now Axl decides to make an album with One Direction. I won?t give him an standing ovation. However there will be some fans happy about it because in their view anything Axl does is always great not matter what.

CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #754 on: December 28, 2015, 03:00:59 AM »

You mean it would be a step back to a time when GN'R actually released material more than once every decade or so?
phaseONE
Headliner

I'm a llama??

« Reply #755 on: December 28, 2015, 03:33:28 AM »

Personally I'm happy if there's a reunion , possibly 20 years too late but a reunion nonetheless.
The worry is if Axl can perform to a decent standard and last more than a few songs before needing a rest?

Should be interesting how Axl and Slash handle the press after comments made by either party against one another ( more poison has been spewed from Axl within the public domain in my opinion )

Whether the chemistry will re ignite or it will fall apart in the early stages is anyone's guess but will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

-------and time goes by-------
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #756 on: December 28, 2015, 05:15:48 AM »

OK, so Duff has just twitted a picture of him playing a bass with the title LAMF. Another hint?  Huh

https://twitter.com/DuffMcKagan/status/681314741357162497

I saw that too...  I have no idea... Except it could mean Like A Mother Fucker...  Johnny Thunders/The Heartbreakers record
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 05:21:33 AM by stvyrayvhn » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #757 on: December 28, 2015, 06:08:39 AM »

Apparently LAMF if something he had written on his bass amp during UYI tour and in the Yesterdays video.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #758 on: December 28, 2015, 06:53:41 AM »

I don?t think people are accusing you of hating Slash. I think it is more about being an Axl fanboy.

I'm glad you think you know better than me about what's been said about me.
Just trust me on this one, I've seen a lot of stupidity being posted as facts about me on the Internet in the last decade or so.

People are free to believe whatever they want. I'm not exactly surprised, considering some people out there actually think that by sharing a status update on Facebook, it makes them eligible to win some free Facebook stocks....  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #759 on: December 28, 2015, 09:58:57 AM »

I agree 100%

I can see Duff coming back to replace Tommy if he wants out of the band. I would prefer Tommy but Duff works just as well. I can see Robin coming back, Izzy doing the usual cameos. I could even see Bumblefoot coming back at some point. But thats about it.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »