Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:36:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 154232 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #640 on: December 23, 2015, 09:39:47 AM »

It is lame for an official Xmas card. It?s ok only in that Paradise City creepy webpage they have

Damn...what's good anymore??  Undecided

'Welcome To The Jingle' t-shirts.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #641 on: December 23, 2015, 09:54:11 AM »

Well you gotta laugh at that kind of people. Who find it in them to whine about something that's just supposed to be a fun thing. What else can you do? 365 days of the year.... Same shit.  hihi

Merry Christmas!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #642 on: December 23, 2015, 09:55:05 AM »

It's a hard knock life, for us.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Princess Leia
« Reply #643 on: December 23, 2015, 11:08:43 AM »

Well you gotta laugh at that kind of people. Who find it in them to whine about something that's just supposed to be a fun thing. What else can you do? 365 days of the year.... Same shit.  hihi

Merry Christmas!

/jarmo

I agree. The whole thing is laughable!  rofl
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #644 on: December 23, 2015, 12:43:49 PM »

Yes, you are. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Princess Leia
« Reply #645 on: December 23, 2015, 01:21:35 PM »

Yes, you are. Smiley

/jarmo

You get pissed off about people?s opinion about that card.   rofl rofl rofl rofl
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #646 on: December 23, 2015, 01:53:00 PM »

Pissed off? Right.
You know me so well. You think that just because I tell you how sad you appear, that your posts somehow affect my emotions. I think you give your silly posts way too much credit.

I think it's a bit sad when a GN'R fan has to whine about a Christmas card that was made for the fan club featuring members of the fan club.

It's a nice gesture, and someone has to be the person complaining about it.
Predictable, yes. Definitely.
But still sad.

It's Christmas and this is how you spend some of your time....

Walking in the stormy wind and rain, that was somewhat annoying.
You, you're just a screen name who feels the need to shit on other people's electronic Christmas card.

Merry fucking Christmas to you too. Unless you don't celebrate, in that case. Have a nice fucking holiday.
 Smiley

/jarmo

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #647 on: December 23, 2015, 01:59:21 PM »

You're a mean one....Mr. Jarmo....  hihi
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #648 on: December 23, 2015, 02:00:34 PM »

My god, Jarmo.  Its a freakin' Christams Card.  Good, bad, or indifferent...who gives a shit?

Why is everything a DEFCON 1 outrage?  Hopefully, Santa brings you some nuance for 2016.

sky dog
Legend

« Reply #649 on: December 23, 2015, 02:07:27 PM »

Princess Sunshine pissed in Jarmo's Egg Nog.  Tongue

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #650 on: December 23, 2015, 02:10:18 PM »

I don't care.  Tongue

I made my point. It's a fucking Christmas card for the fan club.
Then you got the usual suspect going on about how lame it is.

I think it's lame to start whining about something that's supposed to be fun. But no, you can't help yourself. You have to do it.

Really, I don't give a shit if you don't like it. Doesn't bother me one bit. Keep it to yourself though.
If you can't even manage a few days of the year to keep your whining to yourself, then all hope surely must be lost.   Kiss

DEFCON 1? You haven't even seen 4 yet.

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #651 on: December 23, 2015, 02:12:57 PM »

Princess Sunshine pissed in Jarmo's Egg Nog.  Tongue

No. It's just the fact that some people made a little nice gesture for the fan club in time the holidays and it seems like everything needs to be shit on by some.
Even something silly as a electronic Christmas card!
Unfortunately.

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #652 on: December 23, 2015, 02:16:02 PM »

No. It's just the fact that some people made a little nice gesture for the fan club in time the holidays and it seems like everything needs to be shit on by some.
Even something silly as a electronic Christmas card!
Unfortunately.

Which might be a more biting commentary, if not for the fact you've wrung almost 2 more full pages about it, complaining about the complaining.

It is possible to have unexpressed thought.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #653 on: December 23, 2015, 02:20:31 PM »

Two different people, two different discussions. Smiley
One: Why was Duff there and does it mean something?
Two: Wow, how lame, they made a Christmas card with pictures of fans (and Duff), that's lame!

ok

/jarmo

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #654 on: December 23, 2015, 02:31:43 PM »

Sure. You dont care. Thats why you go on a big laughable rant about everything.
You must have a lot of spare time in your life to dedicate it to silly discussions...

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #655 on: December 23, 2015, 02:38:32 PM »

I THOUGHT it was something that the GNR facebook or twitter feed put together... I didn't know it was made by a fan or something.

So at the time I thought it was at least noteworthy that they'd out a picture of Duff in there... but if it was something a fan did, then obviously it's nothing.

If I knew it was going to start such a stupid argument or if it would be so bad to even speculate about what it could mean I wouldn't have mentioned it.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 02:48:41 PM by JAEBALL » Logged

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #656 on: December 23, 2015, 02:44:33 PM »

No, it's for the fan club members. Those photos were submitted by members.

So yeah, the complaints about the card.
It's not the card itself, I really don't care if it's to anybody's liking. Tastes differ.

It's the fact that it's gotten blown way out of proportion and the fact that it's pictures of fellow fans.

You know, sometimes people are shy about putting their photos on the Internet. So, when people do, I think it's kinda sad to see people start making negative comments about it. In a way, that might just stop certain people from partaking in any similar thing in the future. Which then is unfortunate.

Not sure if that makes sense to any of you.

Not sure if you've seen, but there's even a guy in this thread posting now, who has made remarks about the way I look.
Just because I couldn't care less if he finds me attractive or not, doesn't mean that somebody else out there isn't affected more about that kind of remarks.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 02:46:13 PM by jarmo » Logged

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #657 on: December 23, 2015, 02:45:46 PM »

Sure. You dont care. Thats why you go on a big laughable rant about everything.
You must have a lot of spare time in your life to dedicate it to silly discussions...

Says the person that found it necessary to log in and make snarky commentary.

You are the one that's laughable, along with those people that don't belong to the fan club but wanna bitch and moan about an electronic card featuring members of the fan club via pictures they submitted.

Festivus all year long for some people, any excuse to complain.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 02:48:30 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #658 on: December 23, 2015, 02:47:19 PM »

Thanks for giving your two cents to this. Like always.... Cheesy

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #659 on: December 23, 2015, 02:49:37 PM »

No, it's for the fan club members. Those photos were submitted by members.

So yeah, the complaints about the card.
It's not the card itself, I really don't care if it's to anybody's liking. Tastes differ.

It's the fact that it's gotten blown way out of proportion and the fact that it's pictures of fellow fans.

You know, sometimes people are shy about putting their photos on the Internet. So, when people do, I think it's kinda sad to see people start making negative comments about it. In a way, that might just stop certain people from partaking in any similar thing in the future. Which then is unfortunate.

Not sure if that makes sense to any of you.

Not sure if you've seen, but there's even a guy in this thread posting now, who has made remarks about the way I look.
Just because I couldn't care less if he finds me attractive or not, doesn't mean that somebody else out there isn't affected more about that kind of remarks.

/jarmo

All fair.

To anybody knocking somebody's appearance.. well there's no reason to even acknowledge them.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: