Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:25:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 154151 times)
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #600 on: December 22, 2015, 06:48:26 AM »

Im amazed that after all of these years people still expect or hope for Axl to address things a certain way. Its not happening.  Just live life and one day you'll sign on here and get some news. No sense in analyzing and waiting for it or complaining. Should have learned this a long time ago!

And I?m amazed after all these years people still believe our lives are negatively impacted by what Axl does or does not do.  Somehow, I will try to salvage the holiday season not knowing what Axl is going to do. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #601 on: December 22, 2015, 06:57:03 AM »

Im amazed that after all of these years people still expect or hope for Axl to address things a certain way. Its not happening.  Just live life and one day you'll sign on here and get some news. No sense in analyzing and waiting for it or complaining. Should have learned this a long time ago!

And I’m amazed after all these years people still believe our lives are negatively impacted by what Axl does or does not do.  Somehow, I will try to salvage the holiday season not knowing what Axl is going to do. 

You gotta admit there's a point in what he's saying.
The fact that somehow the actions, or lack of them, make some people type words on a keyboard to vent their feelings, does make it seem like there's some kind of impact on their lives..... Smiley

Not saying it's wrong, or right, just saying that denying it is kinda funny.
Obviously you'll manage, but it's also obvious these things do cause people to do things. Even if it's just a 15 second session at a keyboard or whatever.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #602 on: December 22, 2015, 08:36:08 AM »

And I?m amazed after all these years people still believe our lives are negatively impacted by what Axl does or does not do.  Somehow, I will try to salvage the holiday season not knowing what Axl is going to do. 

The fact that somehow the actions, or lack of them, make some people type words on a keyboard to vent their feelings, does make it seem like there's some kind of impact on their lives..... Smiley

Obviously you'll manage, but it's also obvious these things do cause people to do things. Even if it's just a 15 second session at a keyboard or whatever.  hihi

/jarmo

But that?s all it is?a 15 second post talking about GnR?then it?s back to work. 

What?s really funny is the people who really are affected by the goings on of this band are on your side.  People (allegedly) with multiple screen names, taking pictures dressed up as the opposite sex to ?show? people they are not the same person, hand-writing (and delivering) letters to Marc Cantor calling him a douche, etc.  Those people are part of your gang.  So yes, you?re right.  It is kind of funny.   hihi
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #603 on: December 22, 2015, 08:38:39 AM »

Anybody have thoughts about Duff Mckagan being featured on the official GNR xmas card?

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #604 on: December 22, 2015, 08:40:31 AM »

Come on Ginger.....Jarmo's gang? Really?

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #605 on: December 22, 2015, 09:03:46 AM »

/jarmo

What?s really funny is the people who really are affected by the goings on of this band are on your side.  People (allegedly) with multiple screen names, taking pictures dressed up as the opposite sex to ?show? people they are not the same person, hand-writing (and delivering) letters to Marc Cantor calling him a douche, etc.  Those people are part of your gang.  So yes, you?re right.  It is kind of funny.   hihi

The only thing funny here is that last paragraph...and that you attribute that "side" and those actions to be in any way directly related to jarmo and his site.

Edit: And honestly...if you were really that "breezy" in your attitude in all this...you wouldn't, by any account or stretch of the imagination, have even typed that last paragraph.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 09:13:34 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #606 on: December 22, 2015, 09:29:21 AM »

It's a pretty illogical argument.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #607 on: December 22, 2015, 10:09:28 AM »

It's a pretty illogical argument.

My point was not to knock someone who disagrees with how Axl handles or has handled GNR post 96. I for the most part would probably agree with you and others. My point is that we have all followed this band very closely over the years and it shouldn't surprise anyone by now how Axl handles the band or information.

I never mentioned anything about how someones life is negatively impacted by the lack of news or communication.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 10:22:55 AM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #608 on: December 22, 2015, 10:17:32 AM »

Anybody have thoughts about Duff Mckagan being featured on the official GNR xmas card?

Reunion finally confirmed!!  Just kidding, but pretty cool though. 
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #609 on: December 22, 2015, 10:40:54 AM »

Reunion finally confirmed!!  Just kidding, but pretty cool though. 

Duff is back!  peace
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #610 on: December 22, 2015, 11:00:51 AM »

nobody is "back" until the ink is dry....

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #611 on: December 22, 2015, 11:25:40 AM »

Come on Ginger.....Jarmo's gang? Really?

Jarmo is a gang leader- next news site headline  hihi

Yes sir, it's festivus 24-7 for some "fans."
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 11:35:56 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #612 on: December 22, 2015, 11:28:00 AM »

Since my photo was last on this last card..

A bunch of fans submitted personal photos on Nightrain forum.  Anyone was welcome to do this but we were not told why.  Just something fun to do!  One member submitted a recent photo of himself with Duff.  The photos are being shared lately in the form of cards.  

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #613 on: December 22, 2015, 11:38:47 AM »

I never mentioned anything about how someones life is negatively impacted by the lack of news or communication.

Maybe not you, but its gets trotted out there.

You, me, any of us...we spend 100% of our time together talking about GNR.  Because its the only context in which we know each other.  That is what puts us in contact with each other.

But what sense does it make that anyone here spends even one second thinking about Axl Rose, when not surrounded by fellow GNR fans at a website designed for discussion of such?

"Why do you spend your whole life worrying about Axl Rose?" = "Why can't you be like me and just not rock the boat?"

If we're being honest.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #614 on: December 22, 2015, 11:50:34 AM »

You, me, any of us...we spend 100% of our time together talking about GNR.  Because its the only context in which we know each other.  That is what puts us in contact with each other.

But what sense does it make that anyone here spends even one second thinking about Axl Rose, when not surrounded by fellow GNR fans at a website designed for discussion of such?

"Why do you spend your whole life worrying about Axl Rose?" = "Why can't you be like me and just not rock the boat?"

If we're being honest.

I think you bring up valid questions, the people who don't care for the questions have blinders on sometimes in my opinion... but lets be honest.. you come here every day to harp on the negative  ... and it is very repetitive...which leads to the insults and the back n forth.

There is nothing to break down anymore... we all know the history of Axl and the band...

I agree with you that a lot of people are hopeful of a reunion, because there doesn't seem to be a viable alternative at the moment. I'm willing to wait it out a little bit for such a grand pay off.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #615 on: December 22, 2015, 01:39:27 PM »

If we're being honest.

I think you bring up valid questions, the people who don't care for the questions have blinders on sometimes in my opinion... but lets be honest.. you come here every day to harp on the negative  ... and it is very repetitive...which leads to the insults and the back n forth.

There is nothing to break down anymore... we all know the history of Axl and the band...

I agree with you that a lot of people are hopeful of a reunion, because there doesn't seem to be a viable alternative at the moment. I'm willing to wait it out a little bit for such a grand pay off.

Bingo. I could careless if someone wants to "rock the boat", but any hardcore fan should know Axl's history with this band by now. Nothing he does or doesn't do should surprise you. There are a descent amount of fans who dont agree with how things have been handled or like the way they have panned out since 2002 but it is what it is. Nothing will change that. Just enjoy what we have and what we might get.

A reunion would be nice to see as long as they are doing it for the right reasons and not just for the $$$$. Hopefully Axl and Slash are on good terms and have talked out there differences and are now on the same pg moving fwd.

For me, the dream scenario would be :
release CDII
Classic Lineup reforms
Mini Club Tour to regain the chemistry
Hit the studio for an album
Monster Tour
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 01:52:38 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #616 on: December 22, 2015, 01:53:04 PM »

But what you often fail to acknowledge is that, it does have some effect on the people who say it doesn't.

So instead, we get the "if you think it ruined my Christmas" excuse. That's not what was said. Smiley

Regarding all those other people, I don't recall being in a gang and I don't really identify myself with that kind of description.

Yeah, a fan met Duff, they took a picture.
That's probably as far as meanings go regarding that whole issue.

Sorry, don't buy that whole idea that it's somehow a secret confirmation of anything.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #617 on: December 22, 2015, 02:00:34 PM »

A reunion would be nice to see as long as they are doing it for the right reasons and not just for the $$$$.

But its not like you'd be opposed to it under those circumstances, right?

I have seen some people say that.  Doesn't make much sense to me.

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #618 on: December 22, 2015, 02:04:49 PM »

A reunion would be nice to see as long as they are doing it for the right reasons and not just for the $$$$.

But its not like you'd be opposed to it under those circumstances, right?

I have seen some people say that.  Doesn't make much sense to me.

Would I be opposed? Depends on the alternatives. But I definitely would be disappointed if it was strictly done for the $$$.

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #619 on: December 22, 2015, 02:34:21 PM »

But what you often fail to acknowledge is that, it does have some effect on the people who say it doesn't.

So instead, we get the "if you think it ruined my Christmas" excuse. That's not what was said. Smiley

Regarding all those other people, I don't recall being in a gang and I don't really identify myself with that kind of description.

Yeah, a fan met Duff, they took a picture.
That's probably as far as meanings go regarding that whole issue.

Sorry, don't buy that whole idea that it's somehow a secret confirmation of anything.  hihi

/jarmo

No obviously it's not a hidden message... but it's something that "Guns N Roses" put out there right...

It's at least interesting that they put up a picture with Duff over lets say.... Tommy Stinson.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: