Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:33:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 154200 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #500 on: December 16, 2015, 05:13:38 PM »

I'm not trying to discredit him or anything. Just saying that maybe there's a reason for the behavior.

I mean, Slash saw what happened when he made one little comment to that Swedish reporter...

On the subject of the media, pretty much everybody is desperate for the scoop. That's why when we have no actual news, we got a lot of people guessing. Remember that guy who kept guessing GN'R would be at the VMAs? He was wrong for years, and then one year (2002) he was right and people thought he knew what he was talking about.  hihi

Does anybody here believe that if it was to happen, Eddie wouldn't love to be the one with the scoop?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #501 on: December 16, 2015, 05:41:44 PM »

If Steven Adler isnt talking...

you know something is up....  yes
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #502 on: December 16, 2015, 05:42:23 PM »

I'm not trying to discredit him or anything. Just saying that maybe there's a reason for the behavior.

I mean, Slash saw what happened when he made one little comment to that Swedish reporter...

On the subject of the media, pretty much everybody is desperate for the scoop. That's why when we have no actual news, we got a lot of people guessing. Remember that guy who kept guessing GN'R would be at the VMAs? He was wrong for years, and then one year (2002) he was right and people thought he knew what he was talking about.  hihi

Does anybody here believe that if it was to happen, Eddie wouldn't love to be the one with the scoop?

/jarmo

Of course he would why wouldn't he?  Slash has been famous for a long time now he's no dummy, he had to have known how much it was going to blow up when he said he and Axl are friends again in that interview.

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #503 on: December 16, 2015, 05:42:43 PM »

If Steven Adler isnt talking...

you know something is up....  yes

BINGO!!    ok

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #504 on: December 16, 2015, 05:44:53 PM »

/jarmo

Remember Danny's amazing Technicolor fax machine...?

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #505 on: December 16, 2015, 05:46:54 PM »

/jarmo

Of course he would why wouldn't he?  Slash has been famous for a long time now he's no dummy, he had to have known how much it was going to blow up when he said he and Axl are friends again in that interview.

Exactly...

How did that reporter even know Slash and Axl had kissed and made up? Because it was a tip off....

perfectly timed too i might add... throw a snipet of info out, just a tiny bit.. which is still massive news and then go silent... let the excitement build while your nutting out all the details and bang.. you announce it amid a heap of attention the world over.. the flip side of this... he hardly said a thing.. so if reunion talks stalled.. all he has to say is.. yeah i never said squat about a reunion, just that me and axl were cool again.

It's been well played by the looks of it.
Annie
« Reply #506 on: December 16, 2015, 05:55:03 PM »

/jarmo

That would be his ultimate dream I'm sure. I have friends that I like, but I know not to share things with if I don't want it broadcasted. hihi As for promoters, they are a ruthless bunch. When Steven is left out in the cold, we will hear about that for sure. I really don't think that Slash thought his comment would get so out of control.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #507 on: December 16, 2015, 06:01:12 PM »

/jarmo

Completely Right

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #508 on: December 17, 2015, 03:47:58 AM »

/jarmo

Exactly...

How did that reporter even know Slash and Axl had kissed and made up? Because it was a tip off....

perfectly timed too i might add... throw a snipet of info out, just a tiny bit.. which is still massive news and then go silent... let the excitement build while your nutting out all the details and bang.. you announce it amid a heap of attention the world over.. the flip side of this... he hardly said a thing.. so if reunion talks stalled.. all he has to say is.. yeah i never said squat about a reunion, just that me and axl were cool again.

It's been well played by the looks of it.

yeah, thats pretty much how ive been looking at it. pretty neat tactic if thats really whats up. the silent treatment as a means of creating a mountain of anticipation... must have been axls idea. maybe not, but its so his style that i cant help but think it.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #509 on: December 17, 2015, 04:00:31 AM »

Or he hopes.

/jarmo

You're tight with TB. Have you yourself heard anything or not?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #510 on: December 17, 2015, 06:43:19 AM »

I'm busy working against your beloved reunion, remember?
I know what I read on the Internet, so I probably know less than you about all these secret plots and ongoing covert activities.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #511 on: December 17, 2015, 06:45:36 AM »

I know what I read on the Internet, so I probably know less than you about all these secret plots and ongoing covert activities.

/jarmo

You say you're not against a reunion. But resentment seethes from those words "your beloved reunion", "and your little dog too!" I admit where I stand with things. I wish you would too.
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #512 on: December 17, 2015, 07:16:17 AM »

/jarmo

You say you're not against a reunion. But resentment seethes from those words "your beloved reunion", "and your little dog too!" I admit where I stand with things. I wish you would too.

LOL! i guess its your turn to be the most over the top poster this round. it happens to every frequent poster at least once, i think. except maybe pilferk, that dudes gold.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #513 on: December 17, 2015, 07:17:30 AM »

Resentment? No.
Poking fun at a clueless person? Yes.

I know you can't see the difference. But I'm sure the rest of the world can.  ok

/jarmo

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #514 on: December 17, 2015, 07:36:33 AM »

/jarmo

LOL! i guess its your turn to be the most over the top poster this round. it happens to every frequent poster at least once, i think. except maybe pilferk, that dudes gold.

Thanks, man! Smiley

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #515 on: December 17, 2015, 08:42:27 AM »

Out of interest what is your hopes for GN'R in 2016 Jarmo?

Want to see Axl & Slash on stage together again??
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #516 on: December 17, 2015, 08:58:16 AM »

Not gonna speak for Jarmo, but it is clear he supports Axl and whatever version of Guns is right for the time. That is how I feel at least. I may have my different favorite members, but in the end, I am an Axl fan and "semi" trust his decisions in regards to Guns.  Tongue

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #517 on: December 17, 2015, 09:13:21 AM »

True.

However, is that really any different than having the album come out in 2008 and having people claim they "called it"?

Just nevermind they had to go through almost an entire decade "calling it"...wrong.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #518 on: December 17, 2015, 09:15:06 AM »

Not gonna speak for Jarmo, but it is clear he supports Axl and whatever version of Guns is right for the time. That is how I feel at least. I may have my different favorite members, but in the end, I am an Axl fan and "semi" trust his decisions in regards to Guns.  Tongue

I agree.  He's never remotely hidden that.

He's going to support whatever comes down from on high.  Classic line-up, yet another new line-up, new album, no album...whatever.

People say he's anti-reunion, but I don't see that.  It would not fit with everything we know about him and what he has told us all directly, time and time again.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #519 on: December 17, 2015, 09:30:30 AM »

I agree.  He's never remotely hidden that.

He's going to support whatever comes down from on high.  Classic line-up, yet another new line-up, new album, no album...whatever.

People say he's anti-reunion, but I don't see that.  It would not fit with everything we know about him and what he has told us all directly, time and time again.

Example:

Never I Like Dj Ashba, but version ultimate tour, was amazing

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: