Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:24:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 154143 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #480 on: December 16, 2015, 12:12:30 PM »

Maybe he has no answers?
More than all the same answers he's been giving for years now...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #481 on: December 16, 2015, 12:22:52 PM »

Doesn't take a genius to figure out the reunion is happening. The fact they've all gone silent, including Adler tells us all we need to know.  Should be any day between now and Jan 6th when Coachella lineup is announced.    ok peace 
Whatever the future holds for GNR, I SERIOUSLY doubt that Stevie will be involved!

Then why isn't he talking???  Steven talks more than any of them.

In his delusional mind, he thinks if he keeps his mouth shut that he has a shot of being included. When he is not included, he will cry from the toppest mountain.

Ummm never thought about that angle..  But he hasn't kept his mouth shut this year at all. Then all of a sudden boom nothing.

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #482 on: December 16, 2015, 01:12:51 PM »

Maybe he has no answers?
More than all the same answers he's been giving for years now...

/jarmo

Come on Jarmo you know how Adler is.   If Eddie Trunk contacted him he's going to return his call or text.  Odds are HEAVILY he now knows what's going on.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #483 on: December 16, 2015, 01:38:12 PM »

Or he hopes.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Annie
« Reply #484 on: December 16, 2015, 01:40:48 PM »

Or he hopes.

/jarmo

My thoughts are the same.
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #485 on: December 16, 2015, 01:51:02 PM »

Or he hopes.

/jarmo

I'm a percentage guy. I'd put it at 90% he knows what's going on. And if he knows what's going on it's that same percentage he has involvement.  Now what that involvement means exactly??... 

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #486 on: December 16, 2015, 01:56:46 PM »

I see what you guys are saying about him wanting to stay silent in the hopes it improves his chances.

But that's what a normal person would think.  How they would play it.

Steven is not a normal person.  He's an idiot.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #487 on: December 16, 2015, 02:12:29 PM »

I see what you guys are saying about him wanting to stay silent in the hopes it improves his chances.

But that's what a normal person would think.  How they would play it.

Steven is not a normal person.  He's an idiot.

I don't know about that seems like a real nice guy and very happy for him and his family that he finally got clean. But I think you're also saying it's not his character to be silent all of a sudden like this and the key is it's along with everybody doing the same. I'm the type of guy I don't believe in coincidences and that is too much of a coincidence for me.

MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #488 on: December 16, 2015, 02:15:10 PM »

I just want to clarify one thing for those who didn't listen to the podcast.

Eddie isn't calling them for interviews, but when he is in LA he always texts Duff or Slash or Steven or Matt because they're friends! Business calls are through managers, fun and coffee with friends go through normal cell phones. And all he said was he sent the same texts he always does to his friends and for the first time ever no one is responding. They all still get along because they were recently hanging at Lemmy Bday, but they all wen't silent because of the big elephant in the room that they obviously can't discuss.

I know common sense isn't that common but no multi million dollar deal is going to be have a confirmation by any of the members until it's public knowledge and everyone is on board. All they're saying is judging by the fact that they have all canceled interviews, aren't responding to normal texts and are avoiding the issue so much makes it seem imminent.

And on the other hand people in the industry are talking because these things get out and most people can talk about it because they're not part of the deal itself therefore, they can leak bits and pieces here and there.

Makes total sense someone who works for the band or is in any way tied will deny everything, possibly avoid the subject until it's actually done.

Dean Delray is also friends with them and they all stopped talking at the same time to him as well. Duff had a second part of the podcast to do and he just stopped answering texts, his management went silent.

The only person in the world that has it easy is AXL, because he's always very good at not saying anything and that's why there's so much interest, Axl stayed low for so long that even the last 5 years of touring didn't make the public eye tired of him. People still find him amazing mostly because he's never around so there's a huge element of surprise. That may have provided the original members a great comeback money, because people still care.

Even the fact that all disappeared after vegas is amazing. people don't even know how he's looking. from a marketing point of view i think it's brilliant.

But everyone is talking and as they said it's biggest buzz ever on the business about a reunion right now. so let's all have a lil patience and time will tell who was right after all. my money is on the people that told me this in MAY and of course back then it was difficult to believe, but now... makes perfect sense.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 02:25:32 PM by MeanBone » Logged

Chinese Democracy!
Annie
« Reply #489 on: December 16, 2015, 02:31:33 PM »

Like I said, I have no clue as to what is going to happen with GNR. But maybe people just stopped talking to Eddie cuz of the way he shoots his mouth off and maybe they realized that he can't be trusted. Eddie cares about promoting Eddie. Whatever happens, I still don't think that Adler will be included. just my .02.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #490 on: December 16, 2015, 02:33:19 PM »

Like I said, I have no clue as to what is going to happen with GNR. But maybe people just stopped talking to Eddie cuz of the way he shoots his mouth off and maybe they realized that he can't be trusted. Eddie cares about promoting Eddie. Whatever happens, I still don't think that Adler will be included. just my .02.

All of them?  At the same time?

Look, we know you hate Eddie.  Is that maybe what's clouding this for you?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Annie
« Reply #491 on: December 16, 2015, 02:36:38 PM »

All of them?  At the same time?

Look, we know you hate Eddie.  Is that maybe what's clouding this for you?

I don't hate him. I just thought he was rude. Whatever is going on, I just don't think Steven Adler is going to be included.
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #492 on: December 16, 2015, 02:50:41 PM »

Annie, i'm pretty sure Eddie might share your opinion and never said anything that would contradict that.

He's friends with steven and knows how much steven would love and probably deserves that shot, but we all know it's not up to any of us to make that call.

Chinese Democracy!
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #493 on: December 16, 2015, 03:06:33 PM »

Forget a concert or a new song...

I'd empty the bank accounts to just be a fly on the wall the first time these guys got together and talked about being "Guns N Roses" together again.

Duff and Slash have certainly been less "present" lately.. is it a coincidence? Are they just avoiding it because they don't have anything to say? can't say anything?

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #494 on: December 16, 2015, 03:11:00 PM »

I'd empty the bank accounts to just be a fly on the wall the first time these guys got together and talked about being "Guns N Roses" together again.

I've thought the same thing.  And I have a goofy theory too.

Its easier to stay pissed at someone when you don't talk to him.  When someone else asks you about him, and you just say "man, fuck that guy".

But I think its harder to keep that up once they are right in front of you.

Has that ever happened to anyone here?  It has with me.  Life's too short to be pissed off all the time.  Grudges are for fools.

Annie
« Reply #495 on: December 16, 2015, 03:24:21 PM »

I've thought the same thing.  And I have a goofy theory too.

Its easier to stay pissed at someone when you don't talk to him.  When someone else asks you about him, and you just say "man, fuck that guy".

But I think its harder to keep that up once they are right in front of you.

Has that ever happened to anyone here?  It has with me.  Life's too short to be pissed off all the time.  Grudges are for fools.
That is true in some situations. I tend to be very forgiving and I try and not hold grudges. But when some people prove to be truly toxic, sometimes you just have to let them go, and move on with your life. this can be hard when some of the most toxic people are your blood relatives. Some people bring out the best in us, and some people bring out the worst in us.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #496 on: December 16, 2015, 03:28:05 PM »

But I have had people I had a falling out with, and there were bad feelings all around.

Once you catch back up with them though, that fades.  Maybe just as a sheer deflection tactic, you start joking around and the conversation is easier.

After a few minutes, you realize you aren't just going to be mad for the rest of your life.

In a weird way, I think a face to face meeting sometime over the past however many years might have helped squash this between these two.  As opposed to being surrounded by friends and/or sycophants that just re-enforce that your anger is justified and the other guy is an asshole.

Annie
« Reply #497 on: December 16, 2015, 03:40:55 PM »

Yeah but I have had situations with coworkers who totally screwed me over on multiple occasions. How many second chances can you give some people? It did become all consuming for awhile and I was finally able to let it go. But I did block her on facebook so I didn't have to see her name in relation to other friends. And if I ever walk into a room she is in,. I would turn around and walk out. Fortunately my boss said she would never rehire her. If she were to come back, I would resign.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #498 on: December 16, 2015, 04:18:43 PM »

Or maybe they've learned from the past and don't wanna talk to Eddie because even if they said nothing, it would somehow end up on his blog, radio show, podcast or whatever.

Just like them not answering him ended up on a podcast!  hihi

/jarmo

MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #499 on: December 16, 2015, 04:33:16 PM »

Jarmo you can make fun of it all you want, but i don't think that's the case. See they are friends and they hang out. Their friendship of at least 10 or more years isn't in jeopardy. I understand your position because you work/worked for GN'r or have a personal relationship with their management, therefor, even if you were to know something how could you comment any of this or say anything but a direct discredit to Eddie's comments.

I saw every that metal show, i follow eddie's podcast and i actually hear him out, he hasn't said anything or did anything unusual or disrespectful to Gn'r. He gets along with all of them and it is his impression that from the last 2 weeks or so they have all gone quiet because of this. Of course there's a lot more he knows that he isn't saying on air, he is just connecting dots. He has free speech and he can talk about the reunion and how he feels it's gonna happen pretty soon. He was hanging with all of them at lemmy's show and he didn't comment on air about any private conversation, nor has he ever that i can recall. So he can keep secrets. Just like rikki rocket's throat cancer that he knew for a long time and it was a secret until Rikki said it on air.

Still, my money is on the reunion. I've heard it from at least 3 major promotors in Portugal, from their mouths personally. Gn'r's agent in Europe was here recently he talked a lot more about this. And even though i won't comment on that, i've heard enough to make my mind up.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 04:36:15 PM by MeanBone » Logged

Chinese Democracy!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: