Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:26:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 154154 times)
Princess Leia
« Reply #460 on: December 14, 2015, 01:54:44 AM »

Right it was Leeds, sorry about that. So, are we still looking forward for more rock festivals announcements on Fridays?
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #461 on: December 16, 2015, 02:13:18 AM »

I dont wanna open a new top topic....

Do you think that Axl or GnR management have to call Izzy and question him if he want to do it? If he says NOT ( I fucking doubt it) just use the new Izzy (Mr 4tus).

The same with Adler/Sorum. I think Adler can do a 20%, Sorum 50% and Frank 30%....or something like that. I cant imagine how GnR do the things.

axlvai
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #462 on: December 16, 2015, 02:31:32 AM »

Do you think that Axl or GnR management have to call Izzy and question him if he want to do it? If he says NOT ( I fucking doubt it) just use the new Izzy (Mr 4tus).

The same with Adler/Sorum. I think Adler can do a 20%, Sorum 50% and Frank 30%....or something like that. I cant imagine how GnR do the things.

lol why does sorum get 50 percent? not making a big deal out of it, but i dont see that happening. my vote is frank 100%, sol for the other two.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Princess Leia
« Reply #463 on: December 16, 2015, 03:31:49 AM »

Still it is all speculation. But assuming there are reunion plans yes, they have to call Izzy. Then it is up to Izzy to decide what role (if any) he wishes to have.

Drummer, well Slash and Duff will side in favor of Sorum most likely. Not only because of VR but they keep performing with him with Kings Of Chaos.  I don?t think Axl will have much of a problem either
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #464 on: December 16, 2015, 08:05:58 AM »

Ok, so i gotta admit these last few days were kinda like a cold water on all the rumours. Some of it i passed along when i realised a gig was being negotiated in Lisbon for quite some time and that they had reached an agreement.

However no story has come to light to confirm this, so i thought maybe plans fell under or it will be postponed or something.

But i never did lose faith because i didn't read it on a forum i actually talked to the people making those deals, one of which was very recently at a mark tremonti concert, so i got to hear the same story again from the top of the food chain, sort to speak.

Now yesterday i was hearing Dean Del Ray's podcast that just came out, and he is a big GN'R fan and supporter of Axl. He has been talking a lot about these rumours and his guest is none other than eddie trunk, so i knew they'd talk about GN'R. And they did, at the very last part of the show, last 15 minutes or something.

But basically dean's question to Eddie is, do you think it will happen, his response is epic.

Not only does he believe it will happen he thinks it might be imminent, because he has a personal relationship with the guys in the band, not just business but they hang out, they send texts back and fourth, they have lunch together whenever they're in the same town, whatever ,it's public knowledge, but recently none of them are available to do anything, they even stopped responding to text messages. Even Steven Adler who always wants to be on and talk is silent, same with matt sorum, Duff is not responding to any text message and so is slash who is also a personal friend of eddie. This never happened before, therefor an announcement should be imminent and they all have gag orders. and based on all the people taking about the future concerts, it's not difficult to connect the dots. i think they might be waiting for coachella, i really hope so, but listen for yourselves and see what you think.

http://deandelray.libsyn.com/219eddie-trunkthat-metal-show

Chinese Democracy!
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #465 on: December 16, 2015, 09:07:28 AM »

Ok, so i gotta admit these last few days were kinda like a cold water on all the rumours. Some of it i passed along when i realised a gig was being negotiated in Lisbon for quite some time and that they had reached an agreement.

However no story has come to light to confirm this, so i thought maybe plans fell under or it will be postponed or something.

But i never did lose faith because i didn't read it on a forum i actually talked to the people making those deals, one of which was very recently at a mark tremonti concert, so i got to hear the same story again from the top of the food chain, sort to speak.

Now yesterday i was hearing Dean Del Ray's podcast that just came out, and he is a big GN'R fan and supporter of Axl. He has been talking a lot about these rumours and his guest is none other than eddie trunk, so i knew they'd talk about GN'R. And they did, at the very last part of the show, last 15 minutes or something.

But basically dean's question to Eddie is, do you think it will happen, his response is epic.

Not only does he believe it will happen he thinks it might be imminent, because he has a personal relationship with the guys in the band, not just business but they hang out, they send texts back and fourth, they have lunch together whenever they're in the same town, whatever ,it's public knowledge, but recently none of them are available to do anything, they even stopped responding to text messages. Even Steven Adler who always wants to be on and talk is silent, same with matt sorum, Duff is not responding to any text message and so is slash who is also a personal friend of eddie. This never happened before, therefor an announcement should be imminent and they all have gag orders. and based on all the people taking about the future concerts, it's not difficult to connect the dots. i think they might be waiting for coachella, i really hope so, but listen for yourselves and see what you think.

http://deandelray.libsyn.com/219eddie-trunkthat-metal-show

Won't be able to listen until tonight... but interesting for him to express that right after his blog post the other day.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #466 on: December 16, 2015, 09:22:23 AM »

How about no reunion Axl just does a few high profile Kings o' Chaos shows with Slash, Duff and Matt.....:-)
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #467 on: December 16, 2015, 09:24:18 AM »

Just heard it again today, it starts at mark 1.35.00.

I think it's best indication this is gonna happen from someone's perspective i actually trust.

peace

Chinese Democracy!
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #468 on: December 16, 2015, 09:52:32 AM »

I agree, that all seems pretty encouraging.

Obviously still guesswork and speculation.  But the reality is that even among that guesswork and speculation, things line up more for the "pro" position than the "con" position.

Based on strict odds and percentages, I think we have more of a reason to be optimistic than down on the idea.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #469 on: December 16, 2015, 10:30:59 AM »

Supply and demand...A reunion will bring in tons of bandwagon fans....Good luck to us long time supporters in obtaining quality tickets...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #470 on: December 16, 2015, 10:36:53 AM »

Supply and demand...A reunion will bring in tons of bandwagon fans....Good luck to us long time supporters in obtaining quality tickets...

But you will also be in bigger buildings and more cities.

It will be easier to see the band, not harder.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Annie
« Reply #471 on: December 16, 2015, 10:45:26 AM »

But you will also be in bigger buildings and more cities.

It will be easier to see the band, not harder.
All you have to do to remedy that is join the Night Train. That was how I was able to get tix for the Brooklyn Bowl. And I was able to get  tix for David Bowie's totally awesome musical LAZARUS by investing in a membership to the New York City Theater workshop. Scalpers are charging around $1000 for tix to that show. They now have digital memberships at night train for only $10. A small price to pay for the first chance at good seats.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:50:43 AM by Little EMO Annie » Logged
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #472 on: December 16, 2015, 10:47:53 AM »

It's not hard to get tickets to anything...

Maybe you have to pay a little bit more than face... but you can to go any event you want these days with one click on ur cell phone.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #473 on: December 16, 2015, 10:56:36 AM »

Maybe you have to pay a little bit more than face... but you can to go any event you want these days with one click on ur cell phone.

There are a bunch of Bruce Springsteen fans that would dispute this, highly.

dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #474 on: December 16, 2015, 11:01:23 AM »

Doesn't take a genius to figure out the reunion is happening. The fact they've all gone silent, including Adler tells us all we need to know.  Should be any day between now and Jan 6th when Coachella lineup is announced.    ok peace 

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
Annie
« Reply #475 on: December 16, 2015, 11:26:03 AM »

Doesn't take a genius to figure out the reunion is happening. The fact they've all gone silent, including Adler tells us all we need to know.  Should be any day between now and Jan 6th when Coachella lineup is announced.    ok peace 
Whatever the future holds for GNR, I SERIOUSLY doubt that Stevie will be involved!
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #476 on: December 16, 2015, 11:34:19 AM »

Fair enough. Good point.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Annie
« Reply #477 on: December 16, 2015, 11:46:33 AM »

Fair enough. Good point.

Seriously give yourself some peace of mind and join the Night train!
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #478 on: December 16, 2015, 11:59:59 AM »

Whatever the future holds for GNR, I SERIOUSLY doubt that Stevie will be involved!

Then why isn't he talking???  Steven talks more than any of them.

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
Annie
« Reply #479 on: December 16, 2015, 12:12:01 PM »

Then why isn't he talking???  Steven talks more than any of them.

In his delusional mind, he thinks if he keeps his mouth shut that he has a shot of being included. When he is not included, he will cry from the toppest mountain.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: