Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:32:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 154195 times)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #360 on: December 01, 2015, 01:50:01 PM »

That Brazilian journalist just tweeted that link as well...

We're back to people getting news from fan forums.

/jarmo

I sent him the link, he just retweeted. Before, I asked him about his sources but he didn?t gave me their names (obviously) but said that something big will happen
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 02:07:33 PM by RnT » Logged

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #361 on: December 01, 2015, 02:18:03 PM »

So let me get this straight-

The news outlets get their news from forums and those forums post those stories?

Is that one of the definitions of a circle jerk? Cheesy

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
RnT
Legend

« Reply #362 on: December 01, 2015, 02:25:40 PM »

So let me get this straight-

The news outlets get their news from forums and those forums post those stories?

Is that one of the definitions of a circle jerk? Cheesy

No Emily, he is a respected music journalist here in Brazil, that tweeted some info about the GNR situation, and then I sent him the "alternative nation" link and he just retweeted.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #363 on: December 01, 2015, 02:38:42 PM »

How's his track record? I know he tweeted the 2014 Brazilian dates a few days before they were officially announced. But other than that, has he been right regarding other shows/tours/bands?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #364 on: December 01, 2015, 02:44:41 PM »

So we are going to sit here and claim getting news off fan forums is their first choice?

The lengths we will go to in order to excuse TB really takes the cake.  My lord.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
RnT
Legend

« Reply #365 on: December 01, 2015, 02:48:27 PM »

How's his track record? I know he tweeted the 2014 Brazilian dates a few days before they were officially announced. But other than that, has he been right regarding other shows/tours/bands?

/jarmo

He?s always sharing inside info about upcoming shows before the official annoucement (not only rock, but in general). He has been right so many times. Let?s say every show booked aroud here (and a lot of time in south america), he shares the info before.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #366 on: December 01, 2015, 02:50:28 PM »

He?s always sharing inside info about upcoming shows before the official annoucement (not only rock, but in general). He has been right so many times. Let?s say every
show booked aroud here (and a lot of time in south america), he shares the info before.

Then this is very encouraging, I think.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #367 on: December 01, 2015, 02:51:11 PM »

/jarmo

He?s always sharing inside info about upcoming shows before the official annoucement (not only rock, but in general). He has been right so many times. Let?s say every show booked aroud here (and a lot of time in south america), he shares the info before.

Are there any rumors of shows in South America that he's commented on?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
RnT
Legend

« Reply #368 on: December 01, 2015, 02:56:36 PM »

I?m not saying that he ?s 100% right, I?m saying that this guy is a respected music journalist here in Brazil, that has a lot of inside info in this business and as I follow him on twitter and know how trustable he are, I think he won?t bullshit things like that for nothing. He has proven to be right before on some many occasions, even with GNR.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #369 on: December 01, 2015, 03:00:46 PM »

I?m not saying that he ?s 100% right, I?m saying that this guy is a respected music journalist here in Brazil, that has a lot of inside info in this business and as I follow him on twitter and know how trustable he are, I think he won?t bullshit things like that for nothing. He has proven to be right before on some many occasions, even with GNR.

If he's got a provable track record, that absolutely buys him benefit of the doubt.

Its not like he's some random guy on a message board that knows a guy that knows a guy.  And starts his stuff with "I know most won't believe me..."

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #370 on: December 01, 2015, 03:27:53 PM »

I've said this a few times... I really hope for Axl's sake that the rumors are true...

The press and the general reaction will be vicious if it's not true. Worse than ever before... I think.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #371 on: December 01, 2015, 03:28:04 PM »

So we are going to sit here and claim getting news off fan forums is their first choice?

The lengths we will go to in order to excuse TB really takes the cake.  My lord.

Sweet Jesus, you really need to spin everything to fit your silly agenda. Sad...

Nobody was making excuses, just POINTING OUT that things go around in circles.

Now, go back to feeling sorry for yourself for being disliked by the band's management. PityParty(TM).

/jarmo

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:39:43 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #372 on: December 01, 2015, 03:28:31 PM »

I'm sorry I missed it... Did he comment specifically about it? or retweeted the rumor article?

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #373 on: December 01, 2015, 03:33:34 PM »

I'm sorry I missed it... Did he comment specifically about it? or retweeted the rumor article?

First he posted something about the return of Guns. Then later he retweeted a link to an article that got its news from a fan forum.

Everybody's favorite expert assumed me pointing this out was some sort of hidden tactic when in reality it was just me pointing out facts.

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #374 on: December 01, 2015, 03:57:09 PM »

I've said this a few times... I really hope for Axl's sake that the rumors are true...

The press and the general reaction will be vicious if it's not true. Worse than ever before... I think.

Not even a question.  So let's hope this all comes off for the sake of us all.

Because that's the next fight.

One side : "Technically, technically I'm saying...Axl never said he was doing this.   So, I don't see where any of this is on him."

Other side : "Are you fucking high?  If he was never going to do this, you can't let all this hang out there.  The backlash would be as inevitable as the sunrise."

And we can already draw up the rosters for both sides RIGHT NOW.

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #375 on: December 01, 2015, 04:01:33 PM »

You know the more I think about it... this hybrid thing...

Richard is an obvious fit... we all think Izzy wouldn't be down and besides if they go three guitar players... Richard again makes perfect sense. Duff likes him and Slash supposedly does as well.

But if we are doing this reunion thing... why not Matt over Frank? the only thing that makes sense there is that Axl wouldn't want to "fire" or get rid of Frank ... but Matt certainly makes more sense no?

and of course Dizzwald

If Axl has forgiven Slash and Duff for their bad behavior..certainly he must have forgiven Matt as well no?

(before the Frank supporters get mad at me... I apologize.. i have nothing against the guy, and I am not a drummer.. so I couldn't tell you who the "better" drummer is)

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #376 on: December 01, 2015, 04:02:30 PM »

Not even a question.  So let's hope this all comes off for the sake of us all.

Because that's the next fight.

One side : "Technically, technically I'm saying...Axl never said he was doing this.   So, I don't see where any of this is on him."

Other side : "Are you fucking high?  If he was never going to do this, you can't let all this hang out there.  The backlash would be as inevitable as the sunrise."

And we can already draw up the rosters for both sides RIGHT NOW.

Yeah... I hope it happens...because well.. I want to see it.

But the fall out is going to suck.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #377 on: December 01, 2015, 04:03:27 PM »

You know the more I think about it... this hybrid thing...

Richard is an obvious fit... we all think Izzy wouldn't be down and besides if they go three guitar players... Richard again makes perfect sense. Duff likes him and Slash supposedly does as well.

But if we are doing this reunion thing... why not Matt over Frank? the only thing that makes sense there is that Axl wouldn't want to "fire" or get rid of Frank ... but Matt certainly makes more sense no?

and of course Dizzwald

If Axl has forgiven Slash and Duff for their bad behavior..certainly he must have forgiven Matt as well no?

(before the Frank supporters get mad at me... I apologize.. i have nothing against the guy, and I am not a drummer.. so I couldn't tell you who the "better" drummer is)

I'm right with you.  Also think its odd, for those very reasons you state.

Honestly, if Axl can patch it up with Slash, that's the ultimate game changer.  If you are still someone on his shit list?  Even after a potential reconciliation with "a cancer best removed?"

Then MY GOD...what the hell did you do to the man?

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #378 on: December 01, 2015, 04:05:09 PM »

But the fall out is going to suck.

Its worse this time because even people that cashed out on Axl over a decade ago are once again paying him some mind.

If this doesn't happen, well...to think there isn't going to be a bunch of "same old Axl..." sentiment out there is na?ve in the extreme.

GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #379 on: December 01, 2015, 04:19:28 PM »

I had the weirdest dream last night.... I was watching the "hybrid lineup" performing on an awards show.  Izzy made a guest appearance.  I was really excited then I woke up......  Cry

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: