Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:20:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 154117 times)
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #280 on: November 29, 2015, 12:29:12 AM »

Just commenting on your boring and unoriginal posts. Smiley

What's wrong? I'm not allowed to reply to your posts?
Give me some credit, I allowed your boring and uninteresting opinion to stay Mr "Boring and Unoriginal 2015".

/jarmo

At least i dont look like a hobbit with down sydrome

Can these posts be removed and this chap banned?

i think thats what he wants. gives him street cred on the other boards lol. i dont know why he cares so much about what jarmo looks like, and the fact that hes even gone as far as to look up pictures of him is pretty damn creepy.

whats with all these male jarmo stalkers coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden? they should forget about him and just hook up with eachother instead. at least they already have a common interest. they can get married in jarmo masks and play november rain at their wedding.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #281 on: November 29, 2015, 06:25:08 AM »

Give me some credit, I allowed your boring and uninteresting opinion to stay Mr "Boring and Unoriginal 2015".

/jarmo

i think thats what he wants. gives him street cred on the other boards lol. i dont know why he cares so much about what jarmo looks like, and the fact that hes even gone as far as to look up pictures of him is pretty damn creepy.

whats with all these male jarmo stalkers coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden? they should forget about him and just hook up with eachother instead. at least they already have a common interest. they can get married in jarmo masks and play november rain at their wedding.

Haha and toss each other's salads nonstop. I think you have come up with the solution for people like Cherry Garcia and xbrownstonex   hihi

It's odd behavior to be sure  nervous
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 06:26:46 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #282 on: November 29, 2015, 07:10:52 AM »

/jarmo

Then give him that.

Keeping them here, and others like 'em, is basically saying to us that we have to endure that shit that they write. Would sooner see them outta here, than wade through reams of bile in search of something worth reading.

I get your reasons to not oblige them Jarmo, but please think of how this is spoils things for your more reasoned readers.... Wink
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #283 on: November 29, 2015, 07:43:02 AM »

Thanks for the feedback. Smiley

Will do!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2015, 09:17:35 AM »

I would put it down to jealousy. Great thing you run here & we all know that the GN'R camp obviously appreciate it.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #285 on: November 29, 2015, 10:36:03 AM »

wtf was that

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #286 on: November 29, 2015, 10:37:57 AM »

Youre very predictable.
besides that youre a joke and seem to be a loser with funny looks

Who the fuck is this guy? ^^^

Frank and/or Jarmo have never done me wrong!  What have you ever done for GN'R? rofl

xBrownstonex is attempting to emulate D-X, but he fails miserably.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #287 on: November 30, 2015, 12:11:00 PM »

Seems like most UK festivals (Reading, Leeds, Glastonbury...) are now rumored to feature GN'R as a headliner.

All this without a word from the band.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #288 on: November 30, 2015, 12:15:47 PM »

Seems like most UK festivals (Reading, Leeds, Glastonbury...) are now rumored to feature GN'R as a headliner.

All this without a word from the band.  hihi

/jarmo

Guns N' Roses tipped for Reading Festival headline slot

By Craig_Jones | Posted: November 30, 2015

First Reading 2016 acts set to be announced

The first announcements for this next year's Reading and Leeds Festivals will be made this week. Craig Jones writes for What's On.

Guns N' Roses, who are rumoured to be reforming, are being backed by the bookies to take one of the headline slots.

This year the events, which takes place simultaneously in the two cities, were headlined by The Libertines, Metallica and Mumford and Sons.

For further details visit www.readingfestival.com.

Read more: www.bristolpost.co.uk/Guns-N-Roses-tipped-Reading-Festival-headline/story-28267771-detail/story.html#ixzz3szWMYc79
Follow us: @bristolpost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #289 on: November 30, 2015, 12:17:17 PM »

Here's another one: http://www.itv.com/news/west/update/2015-11-30/guns-nroses-for-glastonbury/

/jarmo

Princess Leia
« Reply #290 on: November 30, 2015, 12:30:42 PM »

Ok, when are we supposed to have confirmation?  Huh Anyway IF there is a reunion I?d rather see them on their own, just a GN?R show and another band as a opening act.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #291 on: November 30, 2015, 12:31:28 PM »

You dont need a word from the band if promoters seem to know shit.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #292 on: November 30, 2015, 12:36:40 PM »

I really couldn't imagine them doing Reading & Leeds with the shit Axl has had to put up with there in the past. If they do the UK, of course if they are back together, then i'd bet on Isle Of White or BST in Hyde Park if its a festival slot. Isle of white are not doing day tickets this year, so they obviously feel the Headliners are gonna be enough pull.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #293 on: November 30, 2015, 12:51:17 PM »

I really couldn't imagine them doing Reading & Leeds with the shit Axl has had to put up with there in the past.

Yeah. Seems like some people forgot about that.
But then again, the band did play festivals after that and they went fine. Smiley

/jarmo

GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #294 on: November 30, 2015, 01:56:42 PM »

I'm hoping someone can clarify this as i m not exactly how tours can get booked but is it possible that the promoters of these shows can  hold a spot for a band like GNR in case they do reform then they can say ok they are in then in a few months if they don't they can just go with more assured bands for these shows?
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #295 on: November 30, 2015, 02:05:09 PM »

I'm hoping someone can clarify this as i m not exactly how tours can get booked but is it possible that the promoters of these shows can  hold a spot for a band like GNR in case they do reform then they can say ok they are in then in a few months if they don't they can just go with more assured bands for these shows?

Could be tricky if some band knows they are being held onto as a back-up Plan B.

Ultimately though, I don't know how many bands would turn down a high profile slot at a high profile festival because their feelings got hurt.

Well, actually, there is one that would, but we are sort of hoping they are Plan A here.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #296 on: November 30, 2015, 02:13:09 PM »

It almost feels like your in vegas with these bookies or promoters they are putting their money down on hopes that GNR is going to be on the bill and if they don't then they will be left scrambling to find bands because im sure bands typically no way in advance what their tour plans are going to be and you wonder how much these promoters do know and who their alleged sources would be.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #297 on: November 30, 2015, 02:19:43 PM »

It all depends on the festivals I suppose.

I remember the 2006 edition of Rock Am Ring in Germany, GN'R played a late set. They were booked to play after midnight. It doesn't seem like a "normal" thing for a festival to book a band that is scheduled for a late show like that, so maybe they had three headliners, and then added GN'R to the bill?

Obviously, sometimes you can't do this if you have a curfew. And I suspect some bands/artists might get booked to be the headliner, so then changing that might not be possible.

Imagine if you're told you're the last band of the festival, only to realize another band has been added to the bill. It might cause some issues...

/jarmo

Princess Leia
« Reply #298 on: November 30, 2015, 02:24:24 PM »

The clarification I want is about reunion itself. We don?t even have confirmation that the band has decided to reunite. How do we know that Axl isn?t working on CDII with another new band? I think it?s highly unlikely but I don?t rule anything out. Yet there are rumors about the old band performing in festivals in the UK.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #299 on: November 30, 2015, 02:32:45 PM »

You can't always get what you want....

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: