Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:24:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 154143 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #220 on: November 25, 2015, 11:41:20 AM »

Then why would they need to apologize? As of right now, it shouldn't be taken seriously until a announcement of what's happening.

Oh, they don't.  But I'm just talking about how its going to go down.

On the other boards, Axl will take a beating.  A reunion is pretty much all they care about.  And he will be seen as the bad guy, I suspect.

On this board, while a lot of us would like a reunion, we could also roll with a new album from a replacement line-up.  And we all see how that has been coming along.

Plus ?a change, plus c'est la m?me chose.

Exactly.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #221 on: November 25, 2015, 12:37:17 PM »

If this doesn't pan out , I hope all these evil people apologize to everybody for spreading false hope and bs rumors!
No, many already know it's bullshit. Nothings really "true" or accurate until gnr announces it.

Thanks for letting us know.
Then why would they need to apologize? As of right now, it shouldn't be taken seriously until a announcement of what's happening.

I guess my sarcasm didn't come across.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #222 on: November 25, 2015, 12:46:51 PM »

I have a feeling that something will be announced today!
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #223 on: November 25, 2015, 01:14:22 PM »

Not yet.....

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #224 on: November 25, 2015, 01:16:16 PM »

On the other boards, Axl will take a beating.  A reunion is pretty much all they care about.  And he will be seen as the bad guy, I suspect.

On this board, while a lot of us would like a reunion, we could also roll with a new album from a replacement line-up.  And we all see how that has been coming along.
that's the problem. Since some guys decided to make some rumors, it's going to come back and hit Axl, kinda forcing him to reunite. Fans never care for what Axl wants, all we do is complain. Ever thought maybe Axl doesn't want to reunite? Just maybe?

If he does, I can't wait!! But I could go either way.  peace

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #225 on: November 25, 2015, 01:25:24 PM »

that's the problem. Since some guys decided to make some rumors, it's going to come back and hit Axl, kinda forcing him to reunite. Fans never care for what Axl wants, all we do is complain. Ever thought maybe Axl doesn't want to reunite? Just maybe?

All very true.

But then where is the wisdom in letting this train get rolling down the tracks if he has no interest?  What's the upside of that "plan"?

That is where fans get frustrated with him, I think.  So when he emerges from wherever he's been hiding out, with beefs about what others said and what expectations were fostered he didn't want fostered, then, you have a problem. 

Its exactly how this is going to play out if this doesn't happen.  His uber defenders will just go hoarse telling us that since he never said anything, he does not owe anyone anything.  True?  Yeah, somewhat.

But then other fans will ask what the hell he thought he was gaining putting himself in that situation and that some of the responsibility for his current situation is on him.

That's where the fights between fans start.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Slashrose
Rocker

« Reply #226 on: November 25, 2015, 01:52:50 PM »

Axl Rose , love him or hate

If all these rumors about the meeting, are actually false , Axl Rose will be crucified by all fans

The only hope is that no one has denied the rumors.
Slashrose
Rocker

« Reply #227 on: November 25, 2015, 01:53:47 PM »

Not yet.....

Yes. Yeah
Princess Leia
« Reply #228 on: November 25, 2015, 01:54:18 PM »

I don?t think fans will be against a new album. The thing is we don?t have rumors about CD II. The rumors are going into another direction. We don?t even have people like Baz saying that he has heard the new album and sounds great.  All we have is that BBF and DJ left. And maybe Tommy as well. On top of that Richard is dealing with personal issues and Dizzy is on tour with his other band. So far it doesn?t sound promising.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #229 on: November 25, 2015, 02:20:22 PM »

If all these rumors about the meeting, are actually false , Axl Rose will be crucified by all fans

No he won't be crucified by "all fans"  Roll Eyes

I support whatever GNR does next.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #230 on: November 25, 2015, 02:22:25 PM »

Really a Black Friday sale? 

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #231 on: November 25, 2015, 02:31:57 PM »

I don?t think fans will be against a new album. The thing is we don?t have rumors about CD II. The rumors are going into another direction. We don?t even have people like Baz saying that he has heard the new album and sounds great.  All we have is that BBF and DJ left. And maybe Tommy as well. On top of that Richard is dealing with personal issues and Dizzy is on tour with his other band. So far it doesn?t sound promising.

I'm in the same spot.

You pretty much have to root for this reunion tour because the alternative sure as shit seems to be nothing.  No talk of any progress on this new album, and not even a band right now.

Something > Nothing

Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #232 on: November 25, 2015, 02:46:37 PM »

If this doesn't pan out , I hope all these evil people apologize to everybody for spreading false hope and bs rumors!

They won't apologize for spreading them any more than anybody here (or elsewhere) will apologize for believing them and repeating them, which helps spread them.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #233 on: November 25, 2015, 03:29:17 PM »

It's already tomorrow in some parts of the world.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #234 on: November 25, 2015, 03:29:23 PM »

I'm in the same spot.

You pretty much have to root for this reunion tour because the alternative sure as shit seems to be nothing.  No talk of any progress on this new album, and not even a band right now.

Something > Nothing

Yep. No one wants to hear the next album more than me, but if my options are a reunion tour or nothing, of course I'll psych myself up for a reunion tour.

Thing is, once those two hours are over, all we'll have are memories of the show, however fun it may be.  An album with 12-14 new tracks would be timeless.  But I digress...
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #235 on: November 25, 2015, 03:45:45 PM »

Love or *hate for no reason  smoking Don't worry, I'm joking

-HugeAxlfan
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #236 on: November 25, 2015, 03:47:45 PM »

And Richard saying the album is directed for 2016. That's doesn't really mean much even if Axl said it, a release date will tell.

-HugeAxlfan
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #237 on: November 25, 2015, 04:02:46 PM »

Does anyone really believe there will be an announcement regarding 2016 either way by the turn of the year?

I certainly don't.

If there is still no word by March... then the levels of discontent will be off the Richter scale.  Cheesy
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #238 on: November 25, 2015, 04:03:19 PM »

Seems like a pretty big longshot to expect them to make some big announcement on a holiday weekend.

A sentiment we can probably bookmark, for when we are having this same exact conversation approximately a month from now.

At least well have our 'Welcome To The Jingle' shirts to tide us over then, though.

AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #239 on: November 25, 2015, 04:10:43 PM »

I fear the day TB/Axl will release an official documentary and a ton of teenage girls will start like gnr. Kinda like what happen with "straight outta of Compton".

-HugeAxlfan
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: