Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:31:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 154192 times)
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #200 on: November 24, 2015, 10:40:00 PM »

It's quite amazing how many articles on the same subject that site has managed to post in just a few months.

And in reality, we still know as much as we did back then!  hihi

Well, I guess now we know what Nikki Sixx thinks... Which obviously is important to know. Wink

/jarmo

It is a joke how little credibility all these people in know have.

However.   I have never seen anything like this.  I. Regards to very specific rumors.   With especially nothing being shot down from the official gnr camp.   Hell duff and slash in recent years have tried to stay away from. Any rumours     Nothing being shot down

I do hope.   If something is anounced.   They give all us fans notice.  

I have to get 2016 vacation in by feb.   let's have something by then !!    Either way

Call me selfish.   But I am a die hard gnr fan that will travel almost any place to see the band.  Give me a time and date please.  

Nothing last min!!
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #201 on: November 24, 2015, 10:43:04 PM »

Call me selfish.   But I am a die hard gnr fan that will travel almost any place to see the band.  Give me a time and date please.  

Nothing last min!!

If this happened, it would be a big deal.

I would have to think there would be lead time given.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #202 on: November 24, 2015, 10:47:54 PM »

It's quite amazing how many articles on the same subject that site has managed to post in just a few months.

And in reality, we still know as much as we did back then!  hihi

Well, I guess now we know what Nikki Sixx thinks... Which obviously is important to know. Wink

/jarmo

It is a joke how little credibility all these people in know have.

However.   I have never seen anything like this.  I. Regards to very specific rumors.   With especially nothing being shot down from the official gnr camp.   Hell duff and slash in recent years have tried to stay away from. Any rumours     Nothing being shot down

I do hope.   If something is anounced.   They give all us fans notice.  

I have to get 2016 vacation in by feb.   let's have something by then !!    Either way

Nothing last min!!

I'm surprised Mick Wall hasn't weighed in and commented.

I'm tempted to hold a sweepstake to guess who will crawl out from under a rock and chime in next.

Any guesses?

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #203 on: November 24, 2015, 10:52:13 PM »

Same here.

I would figure the most dangerous place on earth is between Mick Wall and a microphone if the topic is Axl Rose.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #204 on: November 24, 2015, 11:00:53 PM »

Same here.

I would figure the most dangerous place on earth is between Mick Wall and a microphone if the topic is Axl Rose.

It's really insane-so far this year you've got Goldstein,Sebastian Bach, Jessie Hughes, Marc Canter, Nikki Sixx, Eddie Trunk, Mitch Lafon, Vicki Hamilton, Corey Taylor, Brandy Glanville, and more than a dozen random reporters, journalists, promoters and supposed informants all throwing in their 2 cents.

Did I miss anybody? Who is next?

"Shut the fuck up."
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #205 on: November 24, 2015, 11:05:14 PM »

Same here.

It's really insane-so far this year you've got Goldstein,Sebastian Bach, Jessie Hughes, Marc Canter, Nikki Sixx, Eddie Trunk, Mitch Lafon, Vicki Hamilton, Corey Taylor, Brandy Glanville, and more than a dozen random reporters, journalists, promoters and supposed informants all throwing in their 2 cents.

Yep

It seems everyone I think

Axl would never want to have a beer with is commenting on this

For a guy that keeps a tighter circle than I do.  I would just like to heR from someone from there.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2015, 01:19:22 AM »

Same here.

Yep

It seems everyone I think

Axl would never want to have a beer with is commenting on this

For a guy that keeps a tighter circle than I do.  I would just like to heR from someone from there.

I'm sure announcements will come in due time.

All we need is just a little ________

"Shut the fuck up."
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2015, 02:42:17 AM »

i thought it was weird that weiland claimed to have gnr informants. why would he be playing gnr espionage, and if he did know something and knew it was under wraps, why would he tell everyone? does he have something against them or something? seems like a dick move.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #208 on: November 25, 2015, 05:48:01 AM »

Well Slash has wrapped up his tour in Europe so hopefully if this is happening we will get an announcement prior to Christmas!

Also with regards to above Fred Durst mentioned he'd been involved in a meeting with Axl & Slash at this years Reading festival. Is Durst involved with a label?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2015, 06:40:46 AM »

And don't forget Scott Weiland.....and rando friend of Duffs wife!! :p

Oh yeah.
It's kinda funny how much you can write about so little.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #210 on: November 25, 2015, 08:28:00 AM »

Well Slash has wrapped up his tour in Europe so hopefully if this is happening we will get an announcement prior to Christmas!

Also with regards to above Fred Durst mentioned he'd been involved in a meeting with Axl & Slash at this years Reading festival. Is Durst involved with a label?
Nah I bet the announcement will be today.

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #211 on: November 25, 2015, 08:29:16 AM »

Can't wait for a reunion, it's kinda to weird, I guess they will dig up Ole's body!?

:Gasp: How dare you insinuate that my favorite lineup wasn't "original" I don't care what is actual history, I want my delusions, myths, and fairy tales.  crying

hihi
This.  Grin

-HugeAxlfan
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #212 on: November 25, 2015, 09:12:39 AM »

Same here.

DJ and Fred Durst...I'm waiting for Tracey and Roberta to chime in.   hihi
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #213 on: November 25, 2015, 09:40:02 AM »

If this doesn't pan out , I hope all these evil people apologize to everybody for spreading false hope and bs rumors!

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #214 on: November 25, 2015, 10:02:42 AM »

If this doesn't pan out , I hope all these evil people apologize to everybody for spreading false hope and bs rumors!
No, many already know it's bullshit. Nothings really "true" or accurate until gnr announces it.

-HugeAxlfan
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #215 on: November 25, 2015, 10:05:48 AM »

No, many already know it's bullshit. Nothings really "true" or accurate until gnr announces it.

Thanks for letting us know.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #216 on: November 25, 2015, 10:38:36 AM »

And even then...

If this is all bullshit, you are going to see some dark times around here.  And downright apocalypse on the other boards.

AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #217 on: November 25, 2015, 10:43:14 AM »

Thanks for letting us know.
Then why would they need to apologize? As of right now, it shouldn't be taken seriously until a announcement of what's happening.

-HugeAxlfan
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #218 on: November 25, 2015, 11:03:50 AM »

Then why would they need to apologize? As of right now, it shouldn't be taken seriously until a announcement of what's happening.

Oh, they don't.  But I'm just talking about how its going to go down.

On the other boards, Axl will take a beating.  A reunion is pretty much all they care about.  And he will be seen as the bad guy, I suspect.

On this board, while a lot of us would like a reunion, we could also roll with a new album from a replacement line-up.  And we all see how that has been coming along.

Virolec
Rocker

« Reply #219 on: November 25, 2015, 11:38:29 AM »

Oh, they don't.  But I'm just talking about how its going to go down.

On the other boards, Axl will take a beating.  A reunion is pretty much all they care about.  And he will be seen as the bad guy, I suspect.

On this board, while a lot of us would like a reunion, we could also roll with a new album from a replacement line-up.  And we all see how that has been coming along.

Plus ?a change, plus c'est la m?me chose.

Nargle them.  Fargle them.  Nargle-fargle them.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: