Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:05:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 153878 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2015, 09:10:59 PM »

Hey,, Reunion AFD Classic Is: AXL, IZZY, SLASH, DUFF & STEVEN.

Whit Matt NOT Reunion Classic AFD, Only NewLine Up,,, Whit Slash & Frank & Co, Also NewLineUp

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2015, 09:24:29 PM »

Whit Matt NOT Reunion Classic AFD, Only NewLine Up,,, Whit Slash & Frank & Co, Also NewLineUp

So if you were unhappy you could not get the line-up you wanted, would you not support the band?

Uh-oh.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
overmatik
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2015, 09:32:04 PM »

Of course most people will love any lineup as long as it is Axl and Slash, but sure it would be ironic if we're denied a AFD reunion simply because Izzy won't commit to a tour or the guys won't work with Steven. I mean, after all the bad blood between Axl and Slash, for them to bury the hatchet is nothing short of a miracle.

Also, earlier someone posted an interview with Izzy saying he'd take part in a reunion, but the last time he was faced with something similar was with Velvet Revolver. According to Slash they jammed for weeks and wrote ten songs, but as soon as it became serious and they started to audition singers Izzy disappeared without a trace.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 09:34:05 PM by overmatik » Logged
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2015, 10:22:27 PM »

How will the narrative change if the reunion happens?
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2015, 11:13:40 PM »

There's no reason to believe it won't happen the only question is who exactly in the band and when's the tour.

Is it even possible that with this many rumours nothing would happen? No, it's not possible even with Guns.

Of course most people will love any lineup as long as it is Axl and Slash

Most people wouldn't be able to name the original lineup while everyone knows Slash.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2015, 11:23:12 PM »

There's no reason to believe it won't happen the only question is who exactly in the band and when's the tour.

Is it even possible that with this many rumours nothing would happen? No, it's not possible even with Guns.

Of course most people will love any lineup as long as it is Axl and Slash

Most people wouldn't be able to name the original lineup while everyone knows Slash.

Nothing will happen for most of next year as Slash is booked in concerets

So that means.. 

No more smoke and mirrors.

Whats going on with this current band?Huh

New music?

Tour plans???
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2015, 12:20:42 AM »

I don't believe this until TB or Axl confirm. This is all rumours or misinterpretations of vague statements or shoutouts from very unrelieble sources. Don't get any closer to truth just because the message is repeated.

And that is the bottom line and the real truth in all of this.  ok

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
overmatik
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2015, 02:17:59 AM »

OK, so now things are shaping up. Another rumour, I know, but this one at least goes in more details regarding the lineup and it says that the band will only play a handful of festival dates in 2016, with the proper tour going on in 2017. This goes along with the fact that Slash will be busy touring his solo album next year.

http://www.melodicrock.com/articles/news-feed/2015/11/13/guns-n-roses-reunited-lineup-unlikely-be-all-original

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 02:22:58 AM by overmatik » Logged
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2015, 02:41:57 AM »

OK, so now things are shaping up. Another rumour, I know, but this one at least goes in more details regarding the lineup and it says that the band will only play a handful of festival dates in 2016, with the proper tour going on in 2017. This goes along with the fact that Slash will be busy touring his solo album next year.

http://www.melodicrock.com/articles/news-feed/2015/11/13/guns-n-roses-reunited-lineup-unlikely-be-all-original

"From everything I have heard from multiple trusted sources..." Roll Eyes

Even though a lineup like that would be pretty nice.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
overmatik
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2015, 02:49:02 AM »

OK, now this, WTF?  Huh Vicky Hamilton has just posted this on her Facebook:

"Ok...was texting with Slash who is on tour...he says the GNR tour isn't happening...so that's all I know... your guess is as good as mine..."

https://www.facebook.com/aestheticv?fref=nf&pnref=story
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2015, 02:52:34 AM »

"Ok...was texting with Slash who is on tour...he says the GNR tour isn't happening...so that's all I know... your guess is as good as mine..."

I just saw that on Facebook, wonder if she had permission to share a private text message?

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
carmiedisco12
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2015, 02:57:20 AM »

I just saw that on Facebook, wonder if she had permission to share a private text message?

Exactly. If you are a person who is going to share a message (assuming this is without permission) then you are a person that is not going to be fed accurate information. I'm not sure this really gets us any closer to the truth.
overmatik
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2015, 03:07:20 AM »

Ah, come on, give me a break! I don't know who to believe anymore!  rant Nikki Sixx has just posted on twitter that the reunion is definitely happening. Is there any chance that D.J. might have told him something about it?

https://twitter.com/NikkiSixx/status/664956306483224576

Boromir
VIP

« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2015, 03:17:29 AM »

Dj Ashba (fb):
Rumors, rumors, read all about it! Personally, I would love to see the original members of Guns N' Roses reunite. Let's hope it happens for the fans!! wink emoticon ~ Much Love ~ DJA

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2015, 03:36:21 AM »

So if you were unhappy you could not get the line-up you wanted, would you not support the band?

Uh-oh.

hEy Brother:

I HBK.. Ok ?? Alive GNR from 1987,  love All Members, You Is New, respect yOU pOSITION.

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2015, 03:43:44 AM »

Rumors.... But in the last years people in the business used to answer  "i don't know" "i don't care" "i don't think so" when asked about a reunion....  Now it sounds a little different...Plus people around axl don't shut down all of these talking.

PErsonally I'd like to see Axl & Slash shacking hands once again, that would be enough for me, the magic of the 80s and the 90s has gone forever...And to make it work Axl should be in topform like in the 2006-2010 era, and i don't know if he can go back there, at this point.

But again, i think it will happen

fozzie10
Headliner

« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2015, 04:04:27 AM »

Its very clear the band could make a lot of cash from this something to set themselves up for the rest of their lives so it will happen of that i'm sure of,but for me it has to be the original line up,that of course included Steven and all the baggage he brings,the se4econd he left something as it almost always does left the band,we all know his history but thats besides the point,Sorum was a good drummer but it wasnt the same for me at least.

So if the tour is going ahead have both drummers but Steven,if he's fit enough for me has to be involved thats GNR thats the line up that made that album anything else is a dilution of that.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2015, 04:22:53 AM »

If the reunion happens, I hope it's for the right reasons and not for nostalgia, money or anything like that. It would have to sound, look, feel and simply be real to work. And that being said, I hope whatever lineup GN'R is going with in the future, it will fulfil that criteria and have a real future.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Leddy
Rocker

Asphinctersayswhat?

« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2015, 04:24:19 AM »

Picked up by the BBC yesterday;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34796752/could-the-original-guns-n-roses-line-up-be-re-forming

Not sure if that's geo-locked to the UK.

No new info, but a pretty large article right in the mainstream news.
The Prez
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2015, 04:24:27 AM »

Without official announcement(s) being made, I would stay very careful with high hopes...(although they seem legit according to the numerous rumors lately)
...the potential dissapointment will be very high for a lot of people, in case nothing would happen in the end.

"GN'R LIES"

smoking

There is a difference between the opinion of the majority and the thruth...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: