Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:01:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Reunion Tour???
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reunion Tour???  (Read 153870 times)
carmiedisco12
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2015, 05:07:33 AM »

Well if this isn't the news within 2-4 months or the reason Richard said 2016 will be a big year for GNR I am bereft of idea's that would make those statements possible.

I may be alone but I'd much prefer they got together (with Izzy) and wrote and recorded a mini album that a tour of the old stuff.
GNR2014
Rocker

We've been through this such a long long time

« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2015, 05:54:55 AM »

I don't believe this until TB or Axl confirm. This is all rumours or misinterpretations of vague statements or shoutouts from very unrelieble sources. Don't get any closer to truth just because the message is repeated.

And that is the bottom line and the real truth in all of this.  ok
Instead of confirming or denying, the band came out and told us to "read between the lines"
That is what we are doing now.
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2015, 07:21:50 AM »

I don't believe this until TB or Axl confirm. This is all rumours or misinterpretations of vague statements or shoutouts from very unrelieble sources. Don't get any closer to truth just because the message is repeated.

Instead of confirming or denying, the band came out and told us to "read between the lines"

I wish I knew what meant. Id stay positive about what ever happens, but I'd be slightly hurt inside of a reunion comes before the album they have been talking about since 2011...

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2015, 09:02:03 AM »

I think that the boys are playing to this to their advantage as the time draws closer. More and more buzz. It is happening, it isn't happening. It keeps people talking. Hopefully it is happening.

Maybe someone should ask Miles about recording next year and how the GNR Reunion is effecting the process. Just saying.  smoking
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2015, 09:17:45 AM »

I understand, but nothing is confirmed until an official announcement is made, until then it's all speculation, gossip and rumor.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2015, 09:39:09 AM »

I wish I knew what meant. Id stay positive about what ever happens, but I'd be slightly hurt inside of a reunion comes before the album they have been talking about since 2011...

They been burning the midnight oil to get that in your hands, have they?

There is little evidence there is any real progress being made on that front.  You could actually argue there has been no evidence, depending on where you stand on Pittman's random twitter pic of the studio posted with no context or no follow up.

What I'm getting it as that is hardly like any sort of reunion tour is going to rob Axl of time he would otherwise be using to supposedly get this alleged album out.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2015, 09:43:46 AM »

I agree. A much as I would love for that album tomorrow, you cant say with a straight face that any tour with any lineup will get in the way of this release. there is no reason to believe that release would be imminent any time soon regardless of reunion chatter.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/5-reasons-guns-n-roses-will-reunite-and-5-reasons-they-wont-20151113

This made me chuckle, pretty accurate too.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2015, 09:57:51 AM »

Just read 3 things on the reunion..
1-Nikki Sixx says it's happening...Does he have insight from DJ, or mere speculation?
2-Vicki Hamilton says Slash texted her and it's not happening..
3-Lineup will be Axl,Slash,Dufff,Dizy,Frank and Fortus...No Adler,Sorum,Izzy or Gilby...
Feel bad for Steven and Matt...Guessing Izzy is sitting out by choice or they are going with Axl's preferred 3 guitarist attack with Slash,Izzy and Fortus..
Or none of it is true,all LIES....
LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2015, 10:13:35 AM »

Unfortunate if the speculated lineup of Fortus and Ferrer, over Izzy, Adler and/or Sorum is true.
Sure, Slash and Duff?s potential involvement is great, but it just isn?t GN?R w/o Izzy, and I?m sure they won?t be offering any discounts to reflect his exclusion.
If they were charging $75-$100, I?d be down for it. But if they are expecting Stones-esque ticket prices for a half assed reunion, I?ll probably let someone else get swindled. Full on AFD/Illusions lineup? Yea, I?d probably fork over a ludicrous amount of cash.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2015, 10:22:12 AM »

Unfortunate if the speculated lineup of Fortus and Ferrer, over Izzy, Adler and/or Sorum is true.
Sure, Slash and Duff?s potential involvement is great, but it just isn?t GN?R w/o Izzy, and I?m sure they won?t be offering any discounts to reflect his exclusion.
If they were charging $75-$100, I?d be down for it. But if they are expecting Stones-esque ticket prices for a half assed reunion, I?ll probably let someone else get swindled. Full on AFD/Illusions lineup? Yea, I?d probably fork over a ludicrous amount of cash.

I'm capping out at $200 regardless, won't pay more than that for a concert, not even if Doc Brown's DeLorean takes me to one of their 1986 shows on the club circuit. 
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2015, 10:32:29 AM »

If Axl, Slash, and Duff go back out there, I'm paying.

Little point talking some big game about what I won't do because I know myself.  At the end of the day, I'll justify it however I have to. 

I have no willpower for my favorite things.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2015, 10:32:43 AM »

I'm capping out at $200 regardless, won't pay more than that for a concert, not even if Doc Brown's DeLorean takes me to one of their 1986 shows on the club circuit. 

I don?t know man, I think catching a ride with Doc Brown back to ?86 would get a few undo or so out of me. But yea, barring that, they can probably keep my ticket.
Especially if this sort of-reunion business is true.
LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2015, 10:35:08 AM »

If Axl, Slash, and Duff go back out there, I'm paying.

Little point talking some big game about what I won't do because I know myself.  At the end of the day, I'll justify it however I have to. 

I have no willpower for my favorite things.

Well I fully admit that my will power isn't exactly bomb proof either, but I'm going to talk the talk up until I cave.
At the moment, though, a "reunion" featuring Fortus and Ferrer sounds pretty weak.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2015, 10:45:23 AM »

I'll pay whatever I have to for good seats for Axl Slash and Duff.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
NegZero
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2015, 10:47:02 AM »

I already told my wife I'm using my vacation and going on a mini-tour if this happens.  I'll hit up at least 4-5 shows, I don't care if it's 200$ a night + hotels.
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2015, 10:51:48 AM »

I'll pay whatever I have to for good seats for Axl Slash and Duff.

Exactly.  I'm in for at least a couple shows. 
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #116 on: November 13, 2015, 10:55:31 AM »

I don?t know man, I think catching a ride with Doc Brown back to ?86 would get a few undo or so out of me. But yea, barring that, they can probably keep my ticket.
Especially if this sort of-reunion business is true.

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I'm perfectly content with an Axl and friends lineup for the $75-$100 range; of course I'd pay a lot more to see the classic guys, but I'm not going in to that Police/Van Halen/Eagles reunion price range.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #117 on: November 13, 2015, 11:11:23 AM »

I think tickets are expensives enough, no need to charge more because some old friends decides to play together again.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #118 on: November 13, 2015, 11:36:05 AM »

You guys are being naive if you hope they won't be expensive...

Of course tickets will be expensive... and they should be !

There is nothing wrong with them getting whatever they can for tickets... (if it happens)

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2015, 11:57:45 AM »

I was wondering about why Izzy , Steven and Matt are out of the meeting.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: