Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 06:54:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228158 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Could this be a possible scenario?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Could this be a possible scenario?  (Read 15102 times)
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2015, 05:34:27 PM »

I can ignore you, but I'm sure you don't want that.... That would mean you're not posting here anymore.

If you come to our house, you'll have to expect the owners to be home. If that's a problem, there's always a door...  Kiss

/jarmo

hihi  Watta giant turd you are.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2015, 05:37:01 PM »

Thank you.

For anybody who doesn't get what I'm asking for here:

If you come here to post, welcome!
But, keep in mind, this is a public forum. Anybody might read and/or respond to your posts. You never know who's reading your posts.
It's not your personal diary, blog or social media site. It's for discussions. The idea of a discussion is to say something, and then somebody responds, you take it in, think and respond again. Then repeat.

Getting all upset because somebody responds to you is kinda stupid in that sense.

Now, you can claim I get upset or that I'm an asshole, whatever. That's not really the point to begin with. I guess it makes it easier for some to come to terms with the whole idea of a discussion if in their minds they make me upset.... "I can't talk to you, you're upset". Right....

Once again, I've explained my point of view. The why.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 05:44:05 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2015, 05:49:32 PM »

I can ignore you

Really?  Will this be some sort of new year's resolution type of thing?  Because you have shown zero aptitude for it thus far.

On the other hand, you do express a pretty fervent desire to prove me wrong.  So maybe this could all dovetail, beautifully.  This could be your senior thesis, of sorts.

I say, you have a better chance of walking on the god damn moon than leaving me be.  You will continue to follow me around, furiously trying to get me pay you some mind.

I'm wrong?  Prove me wrong. 

I'm not too worried about it.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2015, 05:50:41 PM »

I can ignore you

Really?  Will this be some sort of new year's resolution type of thing?  Because you have shown zero aptitude for it thus far.

On the other hand, you do express a pretty fervent desire to prove me wrong.  So maybe this could all dovetail, beautifully.  This could be your senior thesis, of sorts.

I say, you have a better chance of walking on the god damn moon than leaving me be.  You will continue to follow me around, furiously trying to get me pay you some mind.

Read my post again.
I explained what I meant, in plain English.

Do you still want me to "ignore" you?

By the way, thanks for providing a perfect example of you taking something waaaaay out of context and twisting it to fit your own so called mission! Priceless.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2015, 05:53:27 PM »

But yeah, hopefully Axl can get some music out.  I'm sure Fernando's impending update will clear this all up.  Wink

I think he already did, no?

Welcome to the jingle
We got candy canes
We got us some mistletoe
And little tiny trains

You know, I know that's a joke, but I wouldn't be at all shocked if it was some Nightrain announcement, and has nothing to do with the next album. I heard the next contest will give fans a chance to watch Frank eat a sandwich LIVE!!

Nobody is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to join Nightrain.

Why do you find it necessary to mock and ridicule the fans that are members there?

That says more about you than them  Kiss

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2015, 05:56:02 PM »

But yeah, hopefully Axl can get some music out.  I'm sure Fernando's impending update will clear this all up.  Wink

Welcome to the jingle
We got candy canes
We got us some mistletoe
And little tiny trains

You know, I know that's a joke, but I wouldn't be at all shocked if it was some Nightrain announcement, and has nothing to do with the next album. I heard the next contest will give fans a chance to watch Frank eat a sandwich LIVE!!

Why do you find it necessary to mock and ridicule the fans that are members there?

So...I'm gonna go ahead and assume you have no interest in seeing Frank eat a sandwich then? Your loss I guess, less competition for the real fans.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2015, 06:01:59 PM »

I can ignore you

Poor you  crying

You post utter bullshit, post opinion as fact, and you don't expect to be confronted or corrected by people that know better? Ludicrous on your part.

Your posts are fascinating though, how did you ever learn to say "pay attention to me" in so many different ways?   hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2015, 06:03:53 PM »

I've debated it.

Is there a ticket buying aspect to membership?  That's the only real reason to join on of these things.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2015, 06:04:43 PM »

Welcome to the jingle
We got candy canes
We got us some mistletoe
And little tiny trains

So...I'm gonna go ahead and assume you have no interest in seeing Frank eat a sandwich then? Your loss I guess, less competition for the real fans.

And you continue to ridicule something you are not a part of.

Why do you feel it necessary to do that? Pathological much?

"Shut the fuck up."
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2015, 06:06:09 PM »

Is there a ticket buying aspect to membership?  That's the only real reason to join on of these things.

For $10, you get access to the forum, the contests, offers and show photos.
Also, you can get ticket pre-sales.

/jarmo

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2015, 06:06:59 PM »

I've debated it.

Yes, there will be early ticket sales to members.

There are also monthly giveaways, flash perks and a forum that is virtually troll and hater free, so you might not like it.

"Shut the fuck up."
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2015, 06:08:12 PM »

Welcome to the jingle
We got candy canes
We got us some mistletoe
And little tiny trains

"No, no...I wanna be just... like...you. I figure all I need is a lobotomy and some tights!"
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2015, 06:10:52 PM »

1985.... It's not coming back.

/jarmo

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2015, 06:11:30 PM »

Welcome to the jingle
We got candy canes
We got us some mistletoe
And little tiny trains

"No, no...I wanna be just... like...you. I figure all I need is a lobotomy and some tights!"

Why not discuss things instead of bringing up often used comedy quotes that others have done better?

Are you unable to do that?

"Shut the fuck up."
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2015, 06:14:18 PM »

Welcome to the jingle
We got candy canes
We got us some mistletoe
And little tiny trains

Why not discuss things instead of bringing up often used comedy quotes that others have done better?

Because, as per usual, you are being ridiculous.

Also, good on Jarmo for getting where that quote came from immediately.  I'm sure you'll respond that you don't care, but being a John Hughes fanatic, I can appreciate that.  Kiss
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2015, 06:16:57 PM »

Welcome to the jingle
We got candy canes
We got us some mistletoe
And little tiny trains

Because, as per usual, you are being ridiculous.

Also, good on Jarmo for getting where that quote came from immediately.  I'm sure you'll respond that you don't care, but being a John Hughes fanatic, I can appreciate that.  Kiss

Oh I'm being ridiculous when you are attacking and ridiculing a fan club you don't even belong to.

Keep on telling yourself that I'm ridiculous- Whatever gets you thru the night. hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2015, 06:17:41 PM »

Keep on telling yourself that I'm ridiculous..  hihi

Just keep posting.  Kiss
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2015, 06:18:47 PM »

Keep on telling yourself that I'm ridiculous..  hihi

Just keep posting.  Kiss

Great comeback and counter point Cheesy

Did you come up with that all by yourself? Amazing.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 06:21:08 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2015, 06:22:03 PM »

I love lamp.

/jarmo

CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2015, 06:51:34 PM »

1985.... It's not coming back.

/jarmo

Was the old band really that bad in your eyes? Has this new band such a smashing success?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: