Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:18:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Nightrain members November perk - Christmas t-shirt for $0.99+shipping
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nightrain members November perk - Christmas t-shirt for $0.99+shipping  (Read 10028 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: October 30, 2015, 08:11:22 AM »

The member perk for fan club members next month is a Christmas themed Welcome To The Jingle t-shirt for the low price of $0.99 + shipping (while supplies last).

The sale goes up on Monday at 10am PT.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Annie
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 08:38:32 AM »

So totally excited about this!  Was so bummed to miss out last year! ! Had a great time wearing my 30th anniversary GNR shirt at the Salute to Supernatural Convention. Guess it's an Axl Christmas after all! beer I think I may wear it when I go see David Bowie's new play Lazarus! smoking
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 09:25:07 AM by Sweet Child O'DEXTER » Logged
GNR2014
Rocker

We've been through this such a long long time

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 09:16:55 AM »

How much is the shipping?
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 05:29:58 PM »

How much is the shipping?

That is my big question.  If it is anything more than $4 I will pass.   ok
GNR2014
Rocker

We've been through this such a long long time

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 05:55:06 PM »

I'm guessing it is something more like $6.50+ for shipping.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 06:29:12 PM »

Depends on where in the world you live though. If in Europe I assume around $15 in shipping.

Still, since you pay only 1 dollar for the shirt itself, it's a good deal.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
cineater
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2015, 06:32:17 PM »

Don't tell anybody but I would have paid $25 for that shirt and not even blinked.  After that I would still have bought the shirt but I would have bitched a little.  Cheesy

Such a cool fucking shirt.  Thank you GNR!

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2015, 06:45:22 PM »

Yeah, very cool of them to start doing exclusive fan-club deals.

Sweetness is a virtue
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2015, 07:51:31 PM »

What time is this GMT?

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2015, 08:16:35 PM »

Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit want want want want! Im on the nightrain, I am sooo getting this! Liiiiiilllllyyyyy!!!!!!! (fiance's name) Helllllp!!!! Its a merjensee!!

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2015, 09:30:42 PM »

What time is this GMT?

Google.....................

6 pm

Sweetness is a virtue
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2015, 12:23:08 AM »

i hate to say it, but i can never get that website to work. it always says in red "visit the contest page" but it is not a link. still dont know how to use the forum. and the only products i can find are the shirt i got for signing up, which is awesome and great quality btw, a bandanna, a fake vip pass, and a tin gnr thing. i tried to email them about it and got liz from team brazil. she was very eager to help and all around pleasant, but her advice to make sure i was logged in did not work. i was logged in. tried again today and still no go. i already missed 2 contests because of it.

i emailed them about it directly once they emailed me with an offer to join a contest and they never responded. i hate to say it, but that website is either not user friendly or im as dumb as a half eaten pork and bean.  either way im as dumb as a half eaten pork and bean actually.

i left a comment on what may have been the contest page just now asking for help. i hope they email me.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 12:25:27 AM by rj seitz » Logged

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2015, 01:20:26 AM »

Now this is a. Great feature for the fan club.  More discounts on guns merch and I may sign up
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2015, 01:28:08 AM »

Now this is a. Great feature for the fan club.  More discounts on guns merch and I may sign up

the nightrain tshirt alone is worth it. its a real work of art and high quality fabric. best band related piece of attire ive ever purchased. kudos to the designer. it will probably be rare someday, but i cant help but wear it, its too cool.

ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2015, 02:05:47 AM »

its important to mention that it is not even tb's job to run the site. i hit the "contact us" button, and thats who i got. the only other contact i could find was to apply for a job at wonderful union. even so, she tried to help me and took time out of her busy schedule to do so. i eventually told her i would try to figure it out on my own because i know she had more important things to do. she was very nice.

my criticism is either aimed at wonderful union (the people in charge of running the site), or my technological wizardrytardation, not sure which yet.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2015, 07:28:47 AM »

i hate to say it, but i can never get that website to work.

Try this then.

Go to www.gunsnroses.com
Go to the Nightrain menu at the top of the page and choose Contests
Now it should ask you to login
Login and you're taken to the contests page

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2015, 10:32:43 AM »

The member perk for fan club members next month is a Christmas themed Welcome To The Jingle t-shirt for the low price of $0.99 + shipping (while supplies last).

The sale goes up on Monday at 10am PT.  ok

/jarmo

Cool.  Is there a pic of the shirt??? I can't seem to find it on the website.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2015, 10:59:39 AM »

/jarmo

Sickthings3
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2015, 12:24:19 PM »

i hate to say it, but i can never get that website to work. it always says in red "visit the contest page" but it is not a link. still dont know how to use the forum. and the only products i can find are the shirt i got for signing up, which is awesome and great quality btw, a bandanna, a fake vip pass, and a tin gnr thing. i tried to email them about it and got liz from team brazil. she was very eager to help and all around pleasant, but her advice to make sure i was logged in did not work. i was logged in. tried again today and still no go. i already missed 2 contests because of it.

i emailed them about it directly once they emailed me with an offer to join a contest and they never responded. i hate to say it, but that website is either not user friendly or im as dumb as a half eaten pork and bean.  either way im as dumb as a half eaten pork and bean actually.

i left a comment on what may have been the contest page just now asking for help. i hope they email me.

I don't mean this as any disrespect, but is it possible your web browser is not up to date? I know I have issues with certain web pages and that is the reason. I'm at work, so not much I can do. I have had the same issue, as I just joined and can't log in at work, but was able to get it to work on my phone.  If you aren't up to date, maybe try that?
MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2015, 09:05:40 PM »

I don't mean this as any disrespect, but is it possible your web browser is not up to date? I know I have issues with certain web pages and that is the reason. I'm at work, so not much I can do. I have had the same issue, as I just joined and can't log in at work, but was able to get it to work on my phone.  If you aren't up to date, maybe try that?

Had the problem last year where Nightrain was the only site I could no longer log in with Firefox browser.  I tried everything!  They told me to try Google Chrome and I have not had any problems since.  Ready for tomorrow..   
Also thx for the congrats SweetChild..not gonna bump that thread but thanks!!

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: