Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:18:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Nightrain members November perk - Christmas t-shirt for $0.99+shipping
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nightrain members November perk - Christmas t-shirt for $0.99+shipping  (Read 10011 times)
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2015, 12:48:23 AM »

i hate to say it, but i can never get that website to work. it always says in red "visit the contest page" but it is not a link. still dont know how to use the forum. and the only products i can find are the shirt i got for signing up, which is awesome and great quality btw, a bandanna, a fake vip pass, and a tin gnr thing. i tried to email them about it and got liz from team brazil. she was very eager to help and all around pleasant, but her advice to make sure i was logged in did not work. i was logged in. tried again today and still no go. i already missed 2 contests because of it.

i emailed them about it directly once they emailed me with an offer to join a contest and they never responded. i hate to say it, but that website is either not user friendly or im as dumb as a half eaten pork and bean.  either way im as dumb as a half eaten pork and bean actually.

i left a comment on what may have been the contest page just now asking for help. i hope they email me.

I don't mean this as any disrespect, but is it possible your web browser is not up to date? I know I have issues with certain web pages and that is the reason. I'm at work, so not much I can do. I have had the same issue, as I just joined and can't log in at work, but was able to get it to work on my phone.  If you aren't up to date, maybe try that?

non taken! thank you for the advice.

those are such awesom shirts! so happy theres some green on them. is there a limit to how many you can buy? i want to get one for dad and lily too.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2015, 02:27:17 AM »

can someone please upload a direct link to where the shirts will be in case i have trouble navigating? i will be so bummed if i miss out on this.

babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2015, 08:28:13 AM »

Def try Chrome, the site goes a bit weird for me on IE and firefox, but Chrome seems fine.
I WANT this t-shirt! That shirt cracks me up! beer
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2015, 11:38:55 AM »

shit, cant find it. i am on chrome. fiance tried back home too. damn, hope i dont miss it. anyone get one yet? if anyone has the link, please post it!

edit: oh we got the time mixed up i think. ill try again in an hour and a halfish
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:45:23 AM by rj seitz » Logged

Annie
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2015, 01:17:11 PM »

Was able to get my shirt. You can order more than one, you just have to do separate orders and pay the shipping! beer
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2015, 01:34:21 PM »

Ordered mine. It was like $9.89 or something after shipping.

WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2015, 01:34:37 PM »

Lol, I picked the cheapest shipping option and it still came out to $10.  Passing.....

I hope those that do order the shirt like it!
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2015, 02:01:33 PM »

Lol, I picked the cheapest shipping option and it still came out to $10.  Passing.....

Just tried to do this...what type of membership do I need to buy?  I tried to buy the one year digital membership but that was all that showed up in my cart.  Is the x-mas t-shirt supposed to show up in the cart (and then you can select a size) or do you get it after you sign up, or do I have to subscribe to a different type of membership?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2015, 02:03:55 PM »

Digital should be ok I guess. Otherwise why sell it?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2015, 02:15:38 PM »

Just tried to do this...what type of membership do I need to buy?  I tried to buy the one year digital membership but that was all that showed up in my cart.  Is the x-mas t-shirt supposed to show up in the cart (and then you can select a size) or do you get it after you sign up, or do I have to subscribe to a different type of membership?

Have you actually signed up yet?  It sounds like you haven't.  If you're not a current member you can't see it.  You can't add a digital membership and the shirt to the cart at the same time.
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2015, 03:19:30 PM »

Have you actually signed up yet?  It sounds like you haven't.  If you're not a current member you can't see it.  You can't add a digital membership and the shirt to the cart at the same time.

Ok gotcha.  Apparently I drank a little too much over the weekend.  I thought it was a gift for signing up for a membership...not a special offer for existing members.  Thanks for clarifying.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2015, 03:21:28 PM »

In order to be able to buy it you need a membership first. so if you don't have one, you need to buy one and check out. Then once it's processed and done, you can order the shirt.

That means you'll have two transactions.
Which makes sense, you're not a member until the order has been processed and paid for.....

rj, still no luck? The club is aware of your problems and will try to get in touch.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2015, 04:03:47 PM »

Got mine ordered!  beer
jingle all the way  peace
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2015, 06:36:02 PM »

In order to be able to buy it you need a membership first. so if you don't have one, you need to buy one and check out. Then once it's processed and done, you can order the shirt.

That means you'll have two transactions.
Which makes sense, you're not a member until the order has been processed and paid for.....

rj, still no luck? The club is aware of your problems and will try to get in touch.

/jarmo

I got 3 just like I wanted (my account is under the name lily lee, because we used lily's debit card to open it)! One for each member of the family. I am stoked! I will wear mine til its rags, then save the rags. Awesome Christmas gift to me and my family from whoever came up with this idea. Thank you for all your help everyone and to Nightrain for the shirts!

Christmas spirit starts NOW!!!!!!

GNR2014
Rocker

We've been through this such a long long time

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2015, 08:34:50 PM »

Christmas spirit starts NOW!!!!!!

Indeed.
This is really awesome of them to do for us!  beer
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2015, 08:37:52 PM »

Out of stock  peace

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Annie
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2015, 08:56:40 PM »

You are only allowed one shirt! Ground control just called my house to see what size I wanted. So happy to have scored one! beer love I wonder how many there were.
ericy210
Headliner

What's up..... homefuck!

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2015, 09:35:57 PM »

Am I the only one who finds the shirt embarrassing?  What would Hell House Axl think?
I make the (strong) case that Axl is still bad ass and relevant.
It gets harder as time since the last album goes by.  It would be aboutbimpossiblevwesring the shirt.  What am I to say to the person who says "Axl is a joke" and I'm wearing that?
Respect to Axl, but I pass on the shirt.

Iowa City 1993, Leeds 2002, Quad Cities 2002, Chicago 2002, NYC 2006, Lisbon 2006, London 2006, Donnington 2006, Wembley 2006, Chicago 2006, Toronto 2010, Chicago 2011, Chicago 2012, Chicago 2016 x 2
Annie
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2015, 09:48:27 PM »

I think the shirt is totally awesome.
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2015, 11:03:11 PM »

I really wanted an ugly GNR Christmas sweater this year  smoking
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: