Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:08:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228098 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Is there any way to find GN'R recording session dates?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is there any way to find GN'R recording session dates?  (Read 13226 times)
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2015, 05:56:13 PM »

Why is that so hard to believe?

It's not.  What's being asked is about the contrast in the two positions.

We have people that feel there probably isn't much happening, nor has been lately.  But, even though we consider it the longer shot, there is a chance there is stuff going on no one knows about.  So, 90% there's nothing, 10% there is.

I would think the opposite side puts the 90% on things going on, with only 10% allotted for the possibility nothing is happening. 

But that's not the case.

We seem to have people that feel that things are working we don't know about.  But forget the opposite position that there isn't much going on not just being a longer shot, its an insult and a travesty to suggest that might be the case.

I would think both sides have a 90/10 type of split, based on which side they prefer.  What we are asking you is why you seem to be more like 100/0.  And why people that don't see it that way are na?ve morons.

You also get the people that get offended when people point out that nothing is going on and hasn't in a while and this will be remembered as one of guns longest breaks of nothingness ever

It's not a bad thing.     But people take such offence to people pointing these things out

I don't think anyone here takes offence to anyone saying that something may be going on. We might just not know about it.   

How do you say there could be something going on that I may not know of!!!   

This is hardly one of the longest periods of perceived "nothingness."

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2015, 06:07:43 PM »

On a related note, the singer of Tool just labeled some of his band's fans as insufferable people and retards...

/jarmo

Haha!     hihi

Here it is-http://www.metalsucks.net/2015/10/28/maynard-james-keenan-calls-tool-fans-insufferable-retards/

Wonder where GNR fans would rank here?
http://www.thetoptens.com/most-annoying-music-artist-fan-bases/

"Shut the fuck up."
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2015, 06:15:24 PM »

We have people that feel there probably isn't much happening, nor has been lately.  But, even though we consider it the longer shot, there is a chance there is stuff going on no one knows about.  So, 90% there's nothing, 10% there is.

I would think the opposite side puts the 90% on things going on, with only 10% allotted for the possibility nothing is happening. 

But that's not the case.

We seem to have people that feel that things are working we don't know about.  But forget the opposite position that there isn't much going on not just being a longer shot, its an insult and a travesty to suggest that might be the case.

I would think both sides have a 90/10 type of split, based on which side they prefer.  What we are asking you is why you seem to be more like 100/0.  And why people that don't see it that way are na?ve morons.

You also get the people that get offended when people point out that nothing is going on and hasn't in a while and this will be remembered as one of guns longest breaks of nothingness ever

It's not a bad thing.     But people take such offence to people pointing these things out

I don't think anyone here takes offence to anyone saying that something may be going on. We might just not know about it.   

Does it crack the top 5?
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2015, 06:31:15 PM »

But that's not the case.

Does it crack the top 5?

Not in my opinion, the late 90's were worse.

"Shut the fuck up."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2015, 06:42:49 PM »

On a related note, the singer of Tool just labeled some of his band's fans as insufferable people and retards...

Haha!     hihi

Here it is-http://www.metalsucks.net/2015/10/28/maynard-james-keenan-calls-tool-fans-insufferable-retards/

Some heads would implode if Axl said anything similar about GN'R fans, that's for sure.  hihi

"We get no updates...."
"He called us stupid!  crying "

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2015, 06:44:34 PM »

Obviously true.

But one of the rare times the man himself spoke about actually moving forward.

I think that's why people are sort of wondering what's up.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2015, 12:39:16 AM »

Haha!     hihi

Some heads would implode if Axl said anything similar about GN'R fans, that's for sure.  hihi

"We get no updates...."

/jarmo

I agree it would be mind blowing

If Axl came out with....

"I love all my true fans, the ones that keep me on my toes, the ones that are always expecting the best out of me.  To All those other fans, those bind faith fans, the fans that just take what ever it is I give you, hahaha, well you fans...   You can, Stick It!!!"

Smiley
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2015, 01:44:07 PM »

/jarmo

I agree with him, You have to be if you listen to Tool  hihi

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2015, 05:39:59 PM »

Haha!     hihi

"We get no updates...."

/jarmo

If Axl came out with....

"I love all my true fans, the ones that keep me on my toes, the ones that are always expecting the best out of me.  To All those other fans, those bind faith fans, the fans that just take what ever it is I give you, hahaha, well you fans...   You can, Stick It!!!"

Smiley

Nice fantasy and attempt to validate all the constant  complaining crybabies.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 05:51:34 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2015, 05:43:22 PM »

Obviously true.

But one of the rare times the man himself spoke about actually moving forward.

I think that's why people are sort of wondering what's up.

No time limit, constraint or schedule was announced for the endeavor, shall we review the actual quote?

"We recorded a lot of things before ?Chinese [Democracy]? was out,? revealed Rose (and excerpted by Blabbermouth). ?We?ve worked more on some of those things and we?ve written a few new things. But basically, we have what I call kind of the second half of ?Chinese.? That?s already recorded.?

Rose went on to add that, ?Then we have a remix album made of the songs from ?Chinese.? That?s been done for a while, too. But after Vegas, we?re going to start looking very seriously and what we?re doing in that regard.?

Read More: Axl Rose Talks Future Guns N' Roses Albums | http://loudwire.com/axl-rose-future-guns-n-roses-albums-recent-reunion-duff-mckagan/?trackback=tsmclip

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 05:50:46 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2015, 06:08:50 PM »

18 months later, still lookin'.

But, seriously.  Looking very seriously.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2015, 06:16:45 PM »

hihi

"Where'd I put that damn album, anyway? Beta!!!"
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2015, 06:51:40 PM »

hihi

"Where'd I put that damn album, anyway? Beta!!!"
probably in the vault.

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
raindogs70
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2015, 09:08:14 PM »

I have a copy of The Beatles Recording Sessions by Mark Lewisohn and it's fun to read about the sessions, definitely a good resource when you're listening to the bootlegs. He had the keys to The Beatles vault and listened to everything. I would definitely love to see a GNR Recording Sessions book like that.

ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2015, 09:43:24 PM »

Haha!     hihi

"We get no updates...."

/jarmo

If Axl came out with....

Smiley

didnt you also used to get irritated by the constant complaints? its not all that unreasonable to get bored of it, or even sick of it.

that is a strange fantasy by the way. and then next, after he confesses his secret love, hell write a remix of november rain called november bacon:

dontcha think that ya need some bacon? dontcha know hes my one true friend. everybody needs some bacon. but im not in-to men. but im not in-to men.

dont take too much offense, i just enjoy entertaining myself.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2015, 07:53:19 AM »

Was there a time frame mentioned or given? Rhetorical question.

"Shut the fuck up."
The Hinge
Headliner

Here Today...and every bloody day

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2015, 03:11:12 PM »

If you say you are seriously going to do something that in itself sort of implies a short time frame. But then I guess NASA is seriously looking at sending someone to Mars  Roll Eyes

'Most organized religions make a mockery of humanity'
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2015, 04:39:46 PM »

If you say you are seriously going to do something that in itself sort of implies a short time frame. But then I guess NASA is seriously looking at sending someone to Mars  Roll Eyes

The statement was seriously going to START looking into it, it implied nothing and had NO time frame.

Not sure what you are inferring by Mars reference, if it was an attempt at being witty it failed.

"Shut the fuck up."
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2015, 08:30:04 PM »

We are all hopeful. We arent all crybabies. Maybe Ax is saving up these crocodile tears to refine the salt from them and start a new line of snack foods in order to help fund future Guns related endeavors. Keep em coming guys, he almost has enough. He plans to release the snack and the next album at the same time I think. Dr. Salty's Bucket of Chinese Stew Flavored Brazilian Chicharones. Cant wait to try them!

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2015, 01:09:45 AM »

as I already said....

Axl... have fun. Ignore us. U gave us enough pleasure in life. Go be happy, chill, and dont worry about us. We are not your responsibility. Hope you give us more good music one day, untill then.
Peace, and thank you.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: