Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 09:23:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Do you think we'll see Axl/GN'R (in any incarnation) live in 2016?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you think we'll see Axl/GN'R (in any incarnation) live in 2016?  (Read 8430 times)
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« on: October 10, 2015, 11:41:59 AM »

Do you think we'll see Axl or Guns N' Roses (either a modern lineup or a reunion lineup) live next year? Due to family troubles I missed out on a lot of the band's more recent shows, but I'm hoping Vegas 2014 isn't the last time we see Axl Rose singing on a stage.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 12:01:01 PM »

Going by the few signals we've gotten, it seems like something's gonna happen next year.

I'm gonna say yes.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
hunter80
Headliner

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 12:06:46 PM »

I hope we see GNR in 2016.

I think Axl and Management need to address the Slash rumors though if that it not going to happen at some point soon.

Bring on another Vegas residency! No matter who is on stage I will be there for my favorite band.

11/8/02, 11/10/06, 11/11/06, 11/2/11, 12/13/11, 12/16/11, 12/27/11, 2/21/12, 11/3/12, 11/17/12, 11/24/12, 5/24/14, 5/25/14, 5/30/14, 5/31/14, 6/7/14, 4/9/16, 8/15/16, 11/17/17
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 12:07:41 PM »

Hopefully they'll be back in Europe this time around.

Sweetness is a virtue
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 12:09:42 PM »

ya, curious to what axl will look like next

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 12:11:24 PM »

ya, wonder what axl will look like next

What makes you think he will change his look?
But if we're talking looks, he should leave a full beard instead of that ugly 'stache.   hihi Tongue

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2015, 12:32:00 PM »

I think we'll see Axl and some incarnation of GNR next year. Too many signs pointing to it.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2015, 01:26:32 PM »

What makes you think he will change his look?

He do that, like madonna.

02-era, 06-era, 2010-era. All diferent looks.

But if we're talking looks, he should leave a full beard instead of that ugly 'stache.   hihi Tongue

satanbeard :>

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Koskenkorvasieni
Rocker

Guns N' Finland

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2015, 03:22:24 PM »

Not that looks are as important as the music, but Axl looked cool when he had a full beard in the nineties. Also, it would help conceal his chin, which in all honesty looks pretty bad either due to plastic surgery or weight gain or both. Cheesy Another tip is loose the hats and go for beanies instead, even with the stache he looked cool with a beanie on.  ok

I have no idea who's gonna be on stage with him, but assuming that a full scale reunion is out of the question (which I believe it is), then Duff would probably be happy to play bass with him if Tommy is unavailable. Dizzy, Chris, Frank and Richard would obviously be there. As for other guitarists...tough one. Would it have to be a male one? Nita Strauss and Orianthi both played with Alice Cooper and both are pretty kickass. Just sayin'..  Wink

So Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always thriumph, because good is dumb.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 03:46:15 PM »

I have nothing against female rockers or guitarists, many great ones.

But in GNR, honestly I'll be disappointed if the next guitarist is female.

Sweetness is a virtue
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2015, 05:11:18 PM »

I have nothing against female rockers or guitarists, many great ones.

But in GNR, honestly I'll be disappointed if the next guitarist is female.

Very Good Idea

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2015, 05:14:33 PM »

Not that looks are as important as the music, but Axl looked cool when he had a full beard in the nineties. Also, it would help conceal his chin, which in all honesty looks pretty bad either due to plastic surgery or weight gain or both. Cheesy Another tip is loose the hats and go for beanies instead, even with the stache he looked cool with a beanie on.  ok

I have no idea who's gonna be on stage with him, but assuming that a full scale reunion is out of the question (which I believe it is), then Duff would probably be happy to play bass with him if Tommy is unavailable. Dizzy, Chris, Frank and Richard would obviously be there. As for other guitarists...tough one. Would it have to be a male one? Nita Strauss and Orianthi both played with Alice Cooper and both are pretty kickass. Just sayin'..  Wink

You say looks aren't as important as the music and then proceed to demean and criticize his looks as well as offer unsolicited advice about what he should do, as well as stupid speculations.

I think if you aren't feeding, fucking or financing a person personally, you have absolutely no say in how they look, what they choose to wear..etc.

My POV.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2015, 06:01:34 PM »

I'm hopeful something will happen in 2016. Frank and Richard both said 2016 will be a big year for the band, I know Richard recently said he doesn't know but both him and Frank said 2016, so we'll see, but I'm hopeful

Annie
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2015, 06:03:12 PM »

I'm hopeful something will happen in 2016. Frank and Richard both said 2016 will be a big year for the band, I know Richard recently said he doesn't know but both him and Frank said 2016, so we'll see, but I'm hopeful
Me too! beer
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2015, 07:04:18 PM »

Yes very confident Axl will come out of hiding.  After that....  anybodys guess.   

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
Koskenkorvasieni
Rocker

Guns N' Finland

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2015, 01:47:02 AM »

You say looks aren't as important as the music and then proceed to demean and criticize his looks as well as offer unsolicited advice about what he should do, as well as stupid speculations.

I think if you aren't feeding, fucking or financing a person personally, you have absolutely no say in how they look, what they choose to wear..etc.

My POV.

I was just offering an opinion, no need to get all butthurt about it.

So Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always thriumph, because good is dumb.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2015, 05:39:41 PM »

My POV.

No butthurt in the least, try and dictate how others must look and how they must dress- and let us know how that works out for you.  hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2015, 08:11:14 PM »

I am confident we will see him... but not till the 2nd half of the year.
Koskenkorvasieni
Rocker

Guns N' Finland

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2015, 12:54:03 AM »

My POV.

No butthurt in the least, try and dictate how others must look and how they must dress- and let us know how that works out for you.  hihi

Oh for crying out loud, I was just stating an opinion. It's not like I'm walking around dictating to people in the streets how to dress or look. In my PERSONAL OPINION the stache and the fedoras just don't look too flattering on him. But that's just an opinion, not a fact. And Axl is worth what, 150 MILLION dollars? I know he doesn't give a FLYING FUCK about my PERSONAL OPINION so why should you? Wink

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2015, 01:00:45 AM »

My POV.

Oh for crying out loud, I was just stating an opinion. It's not like I'm walking around dictating to people in the streets how to dress or look. In my PERSONAL OPINION the stache and the fedoras just don't look too flattering on him. But that's just an opinion, not a fact. And Axl is worth what, 150 MILLION dollars? I know he doesn't give a FLYING FUCK about my PERSONAL OPINION so why should you? Wink

Just my POV, are you male? I honestly never understood the disturbed psychology behind why so many fanboys were more, or as much concerned about what the man wears and how he looks as the music.

I think everyone is entitled to dress, and present themselves to the world any way they choose.

Why does someone's net worth somehow validate you worrying entirely too much about how they look?

"Shut the fuck up."
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: