Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 07:43:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk: "By all accounts, there's definitely stuff in motion"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk: "By all accounts, there's definitely stuff in motion"  (Read 88742 times)
GNR2014
Rocker

We've been through this such a long long time

« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2015, 05:47:09 PM »

I think it will be very funny when the reunion tour is officially advertised as the "original GNR."
That will be the end of that talking point. hihi
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2015, 05:49:55 PM »

Just listened to the whole interview for the first time.  There's.....no way Steven will be involved.  There's just no way......

He's 50 years old yet he stammers and shit talks everyone but the original 5 five, and then even paints Slash & Duff as untrusting jerks.  Yeah, no....
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2015, 06:05:38 PM »

Just listened to the whole interview for the first time.  There's.....no way Steven will be involved.  There's just no way......

He's 50 years old yet he stammers and shit talks everyone but the original 5 five, and then even paints Slash & Duff as untrusting jerks.  Yeah, no....

I think... there's a chance.

But, I don't think he will be a part of something like this if they have to rely on him as the sole drummer. As part of a group of 2 or 3 drummers, I think there's a chance.

One of the conditions would probably be him banned from doing press though.  hihi

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2015, 06:22:31 PM »

Of course nothing's for certain until Axl confirms it.

It's silly season and it's fun to speculate in rumors I think. As long as people take it for what it is, and just roll with it. If you take every rumor as fact you're setting yourself up for a lot of disappointments... But we already know that, right? Haha Smiley

I prefer facts rather than endless speculation. I dont see the fun in it to be honest.

My mindset exactly, I don't get the fascination with rumors and heresay.   peace

Only one thing to talk about the past year then. Dj leaving.
Emily just peddles that same old tired line about waiting for official announcements to sound superior, the fact is, this rarely happens. One announcement every five years keeps her happy but if that's all we ever discussed this board would be a ghost town!

Wrong again, I've already told you that interpreting things off the internet is not your forte', keep your day job troll.

There is nothing wrong with preferring official, actual news over a bunch of asanine speculations and rumors.

The only thing asanine is you.
Perhaps you could do us all a favour and only comment when we get an official announcement then? Rather than give us your tired repeated "oh I don't like asanine unfounded gossip" crap???
Yet here you are... Day in, day out repeating yourself.
It's a little bit silly Emily.
Jussayin

Only thing silly, and asanine is you here on a fan forum attempting to dictate how I behave and obsessing about me you sick troll.

I don't care what you think and I will not amend my behavior to appease "fans" like you, ever.

There is nothing wrong with dismissing unfounded gossip and preferring actual facts and reality.
I'm actually a supportive fan, I know that's an alien concept to you-

Don't make me start reporting you again for harassment and personal attacks.

Ahh the old... " oh iim gonna cry in my room and report you"... gotta love how you play that card everytime you get called out for your behavior on here.  rofl

Harassment and personal attacks? Stop being so melodramatic. Its a forum... are you really that sensitive? If so.. you may need a teaspoon of cement.  Tongue

Go obsess about someone else troll.

I'm here to discuss and read about GNR, not the idiocy posted by some frustrated idiot.

Like Jarmo suggested on the last page, take the personal attacks elsewhere, this has nothing to do with the topic.

Please respect that this is first and foremost a GNR fan forum for actual fans of GNR, anything to add on topic?
When other respected members of this forum start calling you out for your behaviour you could probably amend your behaviour!
Yes, I do have something to ad, like most, I thibk Eddie is either speaking out of line to get some AirPlay, or he's actually got sone info, like you.. Until their is an official announcement none of it means anything. But unlike you, I think the speculation is exciting, certainly the most exciting GnR talk in years! So I'm happy to let people enjoy it.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2015, 06:37:55 PM »

When other respected members of this forum start calling you out for your behaviour you could probably amend your behaviour!

Which part of "If you wanna talk about who did what, keep it to yourself or take it elsewhere." didn't you understand?

You and your group of cyber buddies better calm the fuck down with these off topic bullshit posts because I'm losing my patience with your act. Again.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #145 on: October 02, 2015, 06:48:03 PM »

I think it will be very funny when the reunion tour is officially advertised as the "original GNR."

Nah, It won't change the actual history one bit.  Kiss

I would definitely travel and see any lineup, I saw the UYI lineup many times in the early 90's.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 06:52:40 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Annie
« Reply #146 on: October 02, 2015, 07:09:34 PM »

Nah, It won't change the actual history one bit.  Kiss

I would definitely travel and see any lineup, I saw the UYI lineup many times in the early 90's.
I will be there for sure! Was too afraid of the crowds at GNR shows back then. hihi Was supposed to see a show in Long Beach but unfortunately it was cancelled.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #147 on: October 02, 2015, 07:14:23 PM »

Hahahaha

How self destructive is this guy?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #148 on: October 02, 2015, 07:29:39 PM »

Negotiations have been under way for quite some time. Patience everybody. 
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2015, 07:45:16 PM »

A Pic of Duff rocking has been posted in GNR facebook!  BRING ON DA REUNION!  peace

Did u notice that the main picture, at the top of the fb page,  shows only frank & richard from behind?  hihi
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2015, 09:09:44 PM »

reunion....reunion.... reminds me of final fantasy 7. dont expect anyone to get that reference.

i hope something comes out soon. i need something great as a soundtrack to my experience abroad. cd2 would be so perfect.

btw, i like emilyy. gnr fan land is such a fucked up place. you cant actually be a supportive fan without people fucking with your head and trying to make you feel like a weirdo. its bullshit.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2015, 09:10:53 PM »

Yeah, I've been saying this forever. Plus he's damn near retar . . (mentally handicapped) at this point.
People talk about Axl being late or worrying whether the show would go on. I'd be more concerned about Steve.
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2015, 09:50:08 PM »

reunion....reunion.... reminds me of final fantasy 7. dont expect anyone to get that reference.

i hope something comes out soon. i need something great as a soundtrack to my experience abroad. cd2 would be so perfect.

btw, i like emilyy. gnr fan land is such a fucked up place. you cant actually be a supportive fan without people fucking with your head and trying to make you feel like a weirdo. its bullshit.

hey rj I definitely get the reference possibly my fav video game literally played that for hours at a time lol. As far as the topic at hand why can't we just all respect one anothers opinion not everyone is going to agree when it comes to speculating on things in the end we are all GNR fans we should get behind and support whatever the band does decide to do and I think its fair to say something will happen when that does happen im sure we will all be wishing each other a merry Christmas or whatever holiday others celebrate here.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2015, 10:30:46 PM »

Hahahaha

How self destructive is this guy?

Lol...Every sentence was basically another shovel full of dirt, burying any chances he has of being involved.  I really don't mean to sound like an ass, but he literally sounds mentally handicapped at this point.  Would they put such an unpredictable guy behind the kit of the most fragile truce in rock history?  I don't see it.
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2015, 10:34:14 PM »

Yeah, I've been saying this forever. Plus he's damn near retar . . (mentally handicapped) at this point.
People talk about Axl being late or worrying whether the show would go on. I'd be more concerned about Steve.

Oh, absolutely. It'd be a huge, roaming, party.  With the money he'd have, and the connections that would no doubt be EVERYWHERE, he'd be a ticking time bomb.  It wouldn't be good for him, or the band.
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2015, 05:18:35 AM »

I'm sorry you have a hard time comprehending actual history and that GNR existed in some form before the Appetite lineup

This seems to really bother you, enough to make petty comments and attempted little insults, pretty pathetic and very amusing.  hihi

If I see somebody obviously trolling, I will continue to mention it if I see fit- manage your own behavior, if I want your advice I will ask for it.    Kiss

I'm here to talk about GNR, not honestly focused on winning some sort of perceived popularity contest.

Anything to add on the actual topic?

And do you, Emily?

Tell me something...why do you come here? Why do you post in these topics? I really want to know.

If you are waiting on an official announcement from either Fernando or Axl Rose..why do you keep coming back and posting here??

What do these "reunion" topics do for you, Emily? Everything you do here is give talk about FACTS. If something is not a fact, you immediately make sure you let us know. Is that your game?? That's great, you can play all you want, but leave the rest of us some room to speculate. Everything we are doing here is speculating at this time...you want to join the fun? Then feel free to speculate too. Right now you are 100% correct. A reunion is not a fact, it's just speculation at this point. You win.

Do you have anything else to add here??

Yes, we know you are a die hard supporter. Yes, we know you have seen all the different line-ups many times, and yes we all know YOU know GNR's history like it was your own. We understand ALL that. Do you have anything else of VALUE to provide?

There are still plenty of threads you could contribute with your facts...please feel free to post in each one of them....But I suggest if you want to bring something new to the table, please change your narrative a bit, will ya?

Your posts read like a broken record. Day in, day out. Personally, I don't like them, but that's my personal opinion. There are other people who are not the "reunionists" type; norway, Pilferick, Spirit, Jarmo himself who bring something else to the table. I enjoy reading their contributions, you on the other hand, provide no value at all (again, that's my personal opinion).

Is attention what you are seeking? It seems to me all you do try to do here is grab attention for yourselg (maybe your message board motto is "my words may disturb but at least there's a reaction") by getting into name calling with JAEBALL, DX, C0MA,Sofine, Princess Leia, Oscar22...please drop that already.

Oh and, you are not a mod yet. If you don't like a newcomer's post or thread, you don't need to lecture him your "Stop trolling" advice.

AXLRIVERS
Headliner

« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2015, 07:06:30 AM »

Ignatius...couldnt have put it better myself...
gunsbetterthanever
Rocker

« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2015, 08:23:45 AM »

good post! 

Without this site, I would be forgetting about GNR news... I depend on this site, even for rumors.  I have been on this site since its beginning and without it, I would be like the typical GNR fan that didnt realize how amazing GNR has been since the UYI band broke up.
Every single member since slash and Duff left have done a remarkable job of keeping GNR on as high of a level as any band in the world.  They are no longer the most dangerous band, but they still play arguably the best music and I am thankful for Axl keeping this band afloat.

Do I want new music?  Yes.  Will I be angry if we do not get it, no!
Do I want to see slash and Axl okay again? Yes,
But I will take anyone on guitar as long as we can see this band tour again.
Even if it plays the same set list or near that....
In the end...long live GNR....
But no matter what anyone says, seeing any form of Axl and slash would be historic!!! For me at least!
Trolling can bring a laugh or two, but too much of it is annoying.
And jarmo, I always depend on your posts because u do keep it real....

Much love to u all.... Please give us another tour, album, or reunion!!!
I'll take 1 or all of it!!!!

....Hey Yeah.....Are ya Ready?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2015, 08:34:49 AM »

Negotiations have been under way for quite some time. Patience everybody. 

Care to elaborate? What negotiations and how do you know?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2015, 09:15:03 AM »

lol, we should have a members-section. People are discussions posters and not the topic at hand so.

Whats Marc Canter doing in this thread?

However surely you must admit post original band GNR has been anything but productive in a creative and artistic sense. One album in how many decades now? Yes a lot of great shows but tribute acts do that all the time. Creative means ....well, creating.

And the point is? Reunion 1 and modern gnr 0 ?

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: