Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 07:01:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk: "By all accounts, there's definitely stuff in motion"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk: "By all accounts, there's definitely stuff in motion"  (Read 88631 times)
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #120 on: October 02, 2015, 01:29:27 PM »

Ok a fair reply. I do remain concerned at some of your comments and actions . They appear less than balanced.
That aside we clearly are defining creative 'void' differently. However surely you must admit post original band GNR has been anything but productive in a creative and artistic sense. One album in how many decades now? Yes a lot of great shows but tribute acts do that all the time. Creative means ....well, creating.

GNR has performed countless shows, 2 residencies and released a live DVD just last year- You have no way of knowing what has been written, recorded, worked on, or created -

I'm going to enjoy gloating when the next album is released, and attending shows at the next round of touring.  beer

I think 99.9 percent of us believe at some point in time there will be another album, so I don't know what good the gloating will do or the point of it.

Some of us just think it's a little silly that if the album comes out tomorrow that it will be close to two decades since those songs were started on.. you're not one of them... that's cool.

NU GNR is dead. Dead to me at least.  It's all about the reunion now.  I feel all these songs that were recorded years ago by guys no longer in the old new band will never see the light of day.

The band is on Hiatus, Fernando said there would be an announcement in a few months- were you not aware of that?

That means to me. Axl is on hiatus now and they'll be an announcement soon. Who is in this "band"

Only "fans" refer to GNR as a "band".

GNR is on hiatus and there will be an official statement in a few months like Fernando said, what is the problem?

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #121 on: October 02, 2015, 01:33:15 PM »

BTW Emily

I was scrolling thru the GNR instagram this morning and I came across a picture of Duff in SA... and it said big thanks to ORIGINAL gunner Duff Mckagan!

I immediately thought of you  Smiley

Please tell them Duff is not the original bass player!

Everyone knows the difference and the actual history, it is a very stupid non-argument that seems to upset little misguided fanboys like you that insist on regurgitating it time and time again.

Hahahahahahaha... you are always good for a laugh...

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2015, 01:38:31 PM »

A Pic of Duff rocking has been posted in GNR facebook!  BRING ON DA REUNION!  peace
February
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2015, 02:23:34 PM »

And what kind of reunion are you talking about? D
gnredwing
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #124 on: October 02, 2015, 02:42:46 PM »

"Not in this lifetime" AXL WILL NOT BE DOING ANYTHING WITH SLASH. SLASH IS A CANCER, BETTER REMOVED. [/font][/font]
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2015, 02:46:46 PM »

BTW Emily

I was scrolling thru the GNR instagram this morning and I came across a picture of Duff in SA... and it said big thanks to ORIGINAL gunner Duff Mckagan!

Everyone knows the difference and the actual history, it is a very stupid non-argument that seems to upset little misguided fanboys like you that insist on regurgitating it time and time again.

Hahahahahahaha... you are always good for a laugh...

So are you, I rarely take anything you post seriously  hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2015, 02:48:56 PM »

"Not in this lifetime" AXL WILL NOT BE DOING ANYTHING WITH SLASH. SLASH IS A CANCER, BETTER REMOVED. [/font][/font]

Stop Trolling here, thanks.

"Shut the fuck up."
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2015, 03:40:48 PM »

BTW Emily

Jaeball, I had to bust out laughing at this. That is  hilarious! Sorry Emily, but Jaeball  gave a good zinger. lol Smiley
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2015, 03:45:19 PM »

I would say that tracking a stranger down at their place of work and leaving a note that reads:
"What you are doing is wrong! You are a douche"
Constitutes harassment and stalking and make you look creepy.
Actually just being a smartass like TED!!!

This is just VERY creepy!! Sweet Child O' Dexter, I think you are lucky that a restraining order  wasn't issued. If I was Marc, I would get one. No offense.
Annie
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2015, 04:07:37 PM »

I would say that tracking a stranger down at their place of work and leaving a note that reads:
"What you are doing is wrong! You are a douche"
Constitutes harassment and stalking and make you look creepy.
Actually just being a smartass like TED!!!

This is just VERY creepy!! Sweet Child O' Dexter, I think you are lucky that a restraining order  wasn't issued. If I was Marc, I would get one. No offense.
None taken. As a great writer of some totally awesome DEXTER fan fiction that I personally handed to Michael C Hall, I take that as a compliment. Marc Canter has done far worse with his internet trolling.
And Yes, I did start watching DEXTER because Axl Rose is/was a fan.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:14:47 PM by Sweet Child O'DEXTER » Logged
gnredwing
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2015, 04:08:46 PM »

EMILYGNR- How am I trolling.  Roll Eyes This is a direct quote from Axl himself. I don't know how quoting the lead singer of this band can be trolling. This is the truth, hence there will be no reunion. None involving Slash anyway.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2015, 04:12:57 PM »

EMILYGNR- How am I trolling.  Roll Eyes This is a direct quote from Axl himself. I don't know how quoting the lead singer of this band can be trolling. This is the truth, hence there will be no reunion. None involving Slash anyway.

Trolling can involve posting something controversial and trying to get a rise out of people.

You did that yesterday with that mgmt topic you tried to start and now you are trying with this- just stop.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2015, 04:15:09 PM »

BTW Emily

Jaeball, I had to bust out laughing at this. That is  hilarious! Sorry Emily, but Jaeball  gave a good zinger. lol Smiley

It is still a stupid argument regardless of any supposed fanboy zingers - the actual History remains unchanged.

"Shut the fuck up."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2015, 04:22:19 PM »

This is really becoming boring.

If you don't wanna talk about GN'R, just don't post.
If you wanna talk about who did what, keep it to yourself or take it elsewhere.

Who gives a fuck who returned a book and why? I don't care!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2015, 04:30:27 PM »

BTW Emily

It is still a stupid argument regardless of any supposed fanboy zingers - the actual History remains unchanged.

If supporting the ORIGINAL Guns N Roses of Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven... makes me a fan boy... then guilty as charged!

It's really not my fault that you can't comprehend the logic behind why those 5 are the original Guns n Roses. Jarmo surprises me, because he is an extremely intelligent guy, at least he comes off that way.

You are hung up on a band name... when the rest of the world sees it for what it is... the 5 guys who created the first Guns N Roses songs, wrote them and recorded them.

Ask Axl Rose who the original members are... see what he says... that's if he ever lets you within 5 feet of him... and if he was smart... he wouldn't.

I really was trying to make a light hearted joke out of something I saw this morning... but you are so fucking relentless with your nonsense, all posters of every kind are just fed up with you.  We are all here with a common interest shooting the shit.. and you just try to sap the fun out of it at every turn.

and to all the crazy posters who have pooped in ever since the reunion stuff heated up... please stop telling them to stop trolling... you're not a moderator... just ignore them like everybody else does.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2015, 04:44:03 PM »

BTW Emily

If supporting the ORIGINAL Guns N Roses of Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven... makes me a fan boy... then guilty as charged!

It's really not my fault that you can't comprehend the logic behind why those 5 are the original Guns n Roses. Jarmo surprises me, because he is an extremely intelligent guy, at least he comes off that way.

You are hung up on a band name... when the rest of the world sees it for what it is... the 5 guys who created the first Guns N Roses songs, wrote them and recorded them.

Ask Axl Rose who the original members are... see what he says... that's if he ever lets you within 5 feet of him... and if he was smart... he wouldn't.

I really was trying to make a light hearted joke out of something I saw this morning... but you are so fucking relentless with your nonsense, all posters of every kind are just fed up with you.  We are all here with a common interest shooting the shit.. and you just try to sap the fun out of it at every turn.

and to all the crazy posters who have pooped in ever since the reunion stuff heated up... please stop telling them to stop trolling... you're not a moderator... just ignore them like everybody else does.

I'm sorry you have a hard time comprehending actual history and that GNR existed in some form before the Appetite lineup

This seems to really bother you, enough to make petty comments and attempted little insults, pretty pathetic and very amusing.  hihi

If I see somebody obviously trolling, I will continue to mention it if I see fit- manage your own behavior, if I want your advice I will ask for it.    Kiss

I'm here to talk about GNR, not honestly focused on winning some sort of perceived popularity contest.

Anything to add on the actual topic?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:50:55 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2015, 04:49:40 PM »

Who gives a fuck who returned a book and why? I don't care!

Book returns and Ole Bach discussion FTW hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Princess Leia
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2015, 05:11:26 PM »

And what kind of reunion are you talking about? D

Official GN`R FB + Official GN`R Instagram= Official reunion of original GN`R  Grin
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2015, 05:26:20 PM »

Jarmo surprises me, because he is an extremely intelligent guy, at least he comes off that way.

Thank you.

I love facts.
I love lamp.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ringoturtle
Headliner

« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2015, 05:37:51 PM »

BTW Emily

hihi Dito

I would like to know how old Emily is? Hope she is not older then 18. Otherwise her behaviour is more than irritating.

On the subject: actually I dont give a darn about Eddie Trunks opinion. but so be it. waiting on an official announcemn,t without having a little chat about the current sitiation, is f'n boring.

All my statements represent MY OPINION. If not, I'll say so by posting references or the like
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: