Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 08:13:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk: "By all accounts, there's definitely stuff in motion"
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk: "By all accounts, there's definitely stuff in motion"  (Read 88487 times)
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #400 on: October 09, 2015, 09:08:55 AM »

Nothing new to report, perhaps I'll dust off the Spaghetti Incident....
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #401 on: October 09, 2015, 09:18:11 AM »

You know... Duff and Slash have been completely silent lately... other than Slash's instagram horror movie posts... nothing to speak of.

Izzy and Axl are always silent...

So nothing from the big players...

All the talk is from the next wave of people involved, but I do think if things were status quo as in no chance in hell, Duff and Slash would have at least hinted that to us that there is nothing in the works.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Annie
« Reply #402 on: October 09, 2015, 12:16:01 PM »

You know... Duff and Slash have been completely silent lately... other than Slash's instagram horror movie posts... nothing to speak of.

All the talk is from the next wave of people involved, but I do think if things were status quo as in no chance in hell, Duff and Slash would have at least hinted that to us that there is nothing in the works.
The truth is that none of us know what is going on. The fact that Slash and Duff are silent in my mind shows that they have enough respect for Axl both personally and professionally  to respect his privacy until the time is right for an official announcement to be made.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #403 on: October 09, 2015, 12:29:00 PM »

The truth is that none of us know what is going on. The fact that Slash and Duff are silent in my mind shows that they have enough respect for Axl both personally and professionally  to respect his privacy until the time is right for an official announcement to be made.

You are correct, none of us know.

But if the rumors were not true, them debunking the rumors would not be disrespectful towards Axl.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #404 on: October 09, 2015, 12:38:49 PM »

Slash has a lifetime VIP contest going on for his current band..Eddie Trunk has been stating for years there is some GNR reunion talk going on, even a broken clock is right twice a day....
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #405 on: October 09, 2015, 12:52:55 PM »

Slash has a lifetime VIP contest going on for his current band..Eddie Trunk has been stating for years there is some GNR reunion talk going on, even a broken clock is right twice a day....

I really like the Conspirators... great live show and Myles actually does a very respectable job on Double talkin jive and YCBM, which is not easy to do.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #406 on: October 09, 2015, 01:14:00 PM »

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-on-guns-n-roses-reunion-i-have-no-idea-about-nothing/

Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler says that he doesn't know anything about a reunion of the band's classic lineup, adding that he will be the last person to hear about it because ex-GUNS guitarist Slash can't trust him to keep the information secret. Asked if he had heard anything about a reunion, Adler told Red Beard of LA Rocks TV (see video below): "I have no idea about nothing. I will be the last person to know. Because I've known for Slash thirty-what? thirty-nine years, and he knows that I would climb to the [highest] mountain and I would do, as Paul Stanley would say, 'shout it out loud.' And I don't know nothing." Adler went on to say that he hoped a reunion would materialize, adding that "we owe it to the fans to do it."

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ow-So7411501
Rocker

« Reply #407 on: October 09, 2015, 01:15:55 PM »

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/steven-adler-on-guns-n-roses-reunion-i-have-no-idea-about-nothing/

Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler says that he doesn't know anything about a reunion of the band's classic lineup, adding that he will be the last person to hear about it because ex-GUNS guitarist Slash can't trust him to keep the information secret. Asked if he had heard anything about a reunion, Adler told Red Beard of LA Rocks TV (see video below): "I have no idea about nothing. I will be the last person to know. Because I've known for Slash thirty-what? thirty-nine years, and he knows that I would climb to the [highest] mountain and I would do, as Paul Stanley would say, 'shout it out loud.' And I don't know nothing." Adler went on to say that he hoped a reunion would materialize, adding that "we owe it to the fans to do it."

/jarmo

Are you surprised by his response? Not sure why you posted this?
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #408 on: October 09, 2015, 01:22:42 PM »

/jarmo

At least the guy knows himself  hihi
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #409 on: October 09, 2015, 01:31:46 PM »

/jarmo

BUT...he says "I have no idea about nothing."  Double negative!  He knows!!!  Grin
The Wight Gunner
VIP

« Reply #410 on: October 09, 2015, 04:54:12 PM »

/jarmo

BUT...he says "I have no idea about nothing."  Double negative!  He knows!!!  Grin
Steven would be like Chucky from Sons of Anarchy pre-digit removal, if he had to keep a lid on being "in the loop"   rofl
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 12:10:20 AM by The Wight Gunner » Logged
Annie
« Reply #411 on: October 09, 2015, 04:54:52 PM »

/jarmo

No he is just so desperate for attention that he shoots his mouth off to anybody who will listen to him
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #412 on: October 10, 2015, 06:31:15 AM »

Are you surprised by his response? Not sure why you posted this?

Not surprised.
Because it's a current comment by one of the guys many fans hope is involved in that hypothetical reunion, that's why.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #413 on: October 10, 2015, 09:36:44 AM »

/jarmo

Strange.  Steven seems to have the ability to identify what his problem is, and yet does nothing to fix it.  In fact he just makes it worse, seemingly on purpose.  This is the guy some of you want involved in a reunion?
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #414 on: October 10, 2015, 12:55:53 PM »

/jarmo

Strange.  Steven seems to have the ability to identify what his problem is, and yet does nothing to fix it.  In fact he just makes it worse, seemingly on purpose.  This is the guy some of you want involved in a reunion?

Adler Is Insane

Cry

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Koskenkorvasieni
Rocker

Guns N' Finland

« Reply #415 on: October 10, 2015, 03:34:25 PM »

I really like the Conspirators... great live show and Myles actually does a very respectable job on Double talkin jive and YCBM, which is not easy to do.

Me too. Not only is Myles a great singer, but Brent Fitz is a very capable drummer and Todd Kerns is a cool bass player and can also sing. That band performs just about perfect renditions of songs from every era of Slash's career.

So Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always thriumph, because good is dumb.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #416 on: October 10, 2015, 05:17:46 PM »

Me too. Not only is Myles a great singer, but Brent Fitz is a very capable drummer and Todd Kerns is a cool bass player and can also sing. That band performs just about perfect renditions of songs from every era of Slash's career.

Opinions vary, I cannot stand Myles voice on GNR classics.
His stage presence and mannerisms/moves leave a lot to be desired as well.

Of course, I am spoiled by watching one of the very greatest frontmen in history- Wink
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 05:20:10 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Annie
« Reply #417 on: October 10, 2015, 05:59:00 PM »

AS much as I despise Steven Adler, I was dragged to an Adler's appetite show in Washington state a few years back, I thought Rick Stitch did a pretty decent job on GNR classics. And he had a pretty good stage presence. Nobody can be as great as Axl, but I liked his singing.
Annie
« Reply #418 on: October 11, 2015, 05:20:40 PM »

All I was saying is that sometimes you're minding your own business and then out of the blue somebody approaches you for a photo, it can be a bit surprising.

hihi

/jarmo

I didn't ask for a photo.  I just said hi.  I liked your interview.  I only brought up the tattoo thing cuz of the way he has hyped up the reunion speculations . I totally respected that he he didn't think I was worthy of his attention.

I just don't get what the tattoo thing had to do with anything, I am a male in my late 30's and even have a 7 year old daughter... I would have absolutely no clue whether you created that tattoo or it came from some random pop artist. Just because one is not up on pre teen themed pop art doesn't mean that they are unintelligent. I wouldn't assume that you are an expert or even have a clue about what I do and or find interesting outside of GnR. Could you if put on the spot in a Vegas bar wax poetically on either All Flash Array SAN technology or Massachusetts criminal and constitution law and it's application as a Police Officer? Does that make you unintelligent? Of course not...

Jarmo nailed the interaction part.
My point wasn't really about Hello Kitty. It was his attitude. He just struck me as a person who is quick to make assumptions and doesn't delve too deeply into researching facts before he starts feeding into rumour and speculation. A lot of irresponsible journalists have taken the contents of statements from his recent interviews and started a rampage of pseudo-trend journalism. And when he did that interview with Axl he completely ignored DJ. Yeah, there was a time I was a huge DJ Ashba fan. and if he ever thinks that Axl Rose will ever do another interview with him, then he is sadly mistaken. And maybe since I work with some of the best doctors in the world and hung out with a real life rocket scientist, I have a high bar for what I consider an intelligent person.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 05:41:32 PM by Sweet Child O'DEXTER » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: