Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 08:46:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk: "By all accounts, there's definitely stuff in motion"
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk: "By all accounts, there's definitely stuff in motion"  (Read 88492 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #320 on: October 06, 2015, 10:35:23 AM »

But you got a response.....  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #321 on: October 06, 2015, 11:04:31 AM »

But you got a response.....

In what, invisible ink?

Last thing we heard from Fernando was that he would be back with an update.  If I had a nickel for every time we heard that, I'd have one shitload of nickels.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Annie
« Reply #322 on: October 06, 2015, 11:13:35 AM »

In what, invisible ink?

Last thing we heard from Fernando was that he would be back with an update.  If I had a nickel for every time we heard that, I'd have one shitload of nickels.
And what do your constant potshots at GNR management achieve exactly?
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #323 on: October 06, 2015, 11:14:34 AM »

In what, invisible ink?

And what do your constant potshots at GNR management achieve exactly?

Same as a lecture.  Give or take.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #324 on: October 06, 2015, 01:36:14 PM »

In what, invisible ink?

No, everybody saw it. Maybe you already forgot....  Cheesy

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #325 on: October 06, 2015, 01:45:08 PM »

Must have.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #326 on: October 06, 2015, 01:46:19 PM »

Let me refresh your memory. The responses could be condensed into one word: Wrong.
You're welcome.  ok

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #327 on: October 06, 2015, 02:37:53 PM »

Let me refresh your memory. The responses could be condensed into one word: Wrong.
You're welcome. 

That doesn't even make any sense.  What does that do to refute that the last thing we hard from him was he'd be back with an update...eventually?  That was NOT the last thing he told us?

Wait a second, wait a second... 

Are you actually still talking about his response he gave me to several questions I asked that got you all funny in the pants?  The one where he didn't address a single thing I asked thing I asked?  The one you labeled the smackdown of the century?

Please tell me we are not still on that.  Because I very calmly and civily picked that apart, and several of the peeps around here (friend and foe alike) agreed he never actually said anything about anything.

Though I'm sure it was printed out and hung up on your wall, it really doesn't factor into anything being discussed here.

Please tell me I'm mistaken and that is not what you just referenced.  Because that would be sad, if it was the case.  Please tell me I'm wrong.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #328 on: October 06, 2015, 04:25:39 PM »

Please tell me I'm wrong.

I don't need to, Fernando did!

You were making comments about not getting responses from management, I just pointed out you already got a personal one. On top of that, you won post of the year here. Good going in 2015!

Typical of you to try to prove somebody, who knows a bit more about the band and their business than you, wrong. Hard to take you seriously.  hihi

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #329 on: October 06, 2015, 04:30:39 PM »

Yikes.  So it is what I thought.

Sad.

Like John McClane once said...hate it when I'm right.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #330 on: October 06, 2015, 04:35:15 PM »

What's sad is when you compare refugees to releasing a GN'R album.
You're like a bottomless well of amusement.

Tongue

By the way, you take yourself way too seriously. It's only for shits and giggles.  Kiss

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #331 on: October 06, 2015, 04:43:53 PM »

What's sad is when you compare refugees to releasing a GN'R album.
You're like a bottomless well of amusement.

It's a concept known as illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

Its long, long, long past absurd Axl can't get a new album out.  7 fucking years.  Give me a break.

So I started thinking about other things that people have gotten done in the 7 years he can't pick a tracklist.  And I was going for the most extreme example, and that's what came to mind.

Now, you'd obviously rather talk about an analogy you don't like rather than address the actual point, that our man is woefully unmotivated. 

But that's just how you roll.  I'm used to it.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #332 on: October 06, 2015, 04:51:06 PM »

Why don't you post a picture of yourself and a list of things you've achieved in seven years. Then we can all decide if it was worth the time? Smiley

hihi

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #333 on: October 06, 2015, 04:54:20 PM »

Why don't you post a picture of yourself and a list of things you've achieved in seven years. Then we can all decide if it was worth the time? Smiley

Whether I've sat on a couch for 7 years or cured cancer, its not going to change the fact a 7 year delay to released material already recorded is absurd.

Sorry, brah.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #334 on: October 06, 2015, 04:58:36 PM »

Seven years of whining is still seven years.... But maybe you'll get that album eventually, and your life will be complete! Smiley

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #335 on: October 06, 2015, 05:00:59 PM »

These aren't even answers anymore.  The thread of the plot here is long lost, friendo.

Going to move onto other threads now.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #336 on: October 06, 2015, 05:11:16 PM »

I forgot, you can only post in two or three at once. Cheesy

/jarmo

OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #337 on: October 06, 2015, 05:26:18 PM »

These aren't even answers anymore.  The thread of the plot here is long lost, friendo.

Going to move onto other threads now.

Which is the point i made yesterday.

Anytime anybody questions Axl or management its met with non answers, such as.. hows whinging about that new album going for you? Or.. move on with your life  Cheesy

They arent even real answers anymore. They are just one liners used to hide the fact they have no real legitimate excuse for it, and rather than just admit it.  yes
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #338 on: October 06, 2015, 05:43:32 PM »

Excuse for what?

You guys are being silly.

Why do you need excuses? It's just a rock band. Isn't that what you've been saying?
Yet here you are taking it seriously and whining about stuff you have zero control over.  Smiley

/jarmo

GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #339 on: October 06, 2015, 05:57:28 PM »

I don't know if this is the topic to ask this question but does anybody know if axl outside of obviously guns n roses does he have any other businesses or things he is involved in. A lot of people come on here and get on axl and complain oh 7 years since an album or how long he takes to do things as if the guy is just literally sitting around doing nothing all day long. I have no idea what axl's day to day operation is nor do most people so keep in mind this guy must have other things in life that he has going on while obviously GNR is a big part of it let the guy be if your going to come on here day after day thinking something new is going to happen your wasting time Fernando says something will come out and when it does it does don't dwell on it because your going to be on here day after day and just going to get mad because a week went by and nothing happened when who knows it will.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: