Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 06:16:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What's your viewpoint on a reunion?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's your viewpoint on a reunion?  (Read 124135 times)
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #200 on: September 01, 2015, 11:40:58 PM »

The fact that you don't know what's going on does in no way mean there is not a plan in place.  Kiss

But yet nor will you ever go on the record to the contrary.

You are quick to tsk, tsk...but Joanie Laryngitis when you have to stick your neck out and put your name on something.

You say this now.  And if nothing happens in 2015 or 2016, you will still be saying it in 2017.  Making it a consequence free stance, no?

Now, something like "there could still be things happening you aren't aware of...but I think if we go all of 2016 with nothing its fair to ask some questions or at least start to wonder", that's taking a stance.  And not even a terribly brave one.  But its a stance.

Why no stances, Emily?

Why would she risk contradicting herself or get off the fence when she can trot that line out, maintain her super-fan status and never be held accountable for anything.. no matter what happens.  Wink

Not on any sort of fence, it has been said there are plans in place and I believe it.

Even someone like you ought to be able to grasp that if you really try.  Grin

But you see... you have painted yourself into the perfect situation.

You give no time frames on when you expect anything to happen.. in 2025 you will still be saying the same things if nothings happened...

oh but frank said.... Or Richard said...

do u see the point?

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #201 on: September 01, 2015, 11:50:22 PM »

Seems like a hollow victory.  If its even a victory at all.

If I am a fan of a rebuilding sports team, and I say they will win the title in the next 5 years...they win the next title in the next 5 years, then I gloat.  I gloat it right on up.

If I am a fan of a rebuilding sports team, and I say they will win the title...um, sometime, at some point.  Then they win one 27 years later.

Do...do I gloat?  Do I spike the ball in that situation? 

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #202 on: September 01, 2015, 11:52:23 PM »

The fact that you don't know what's going on does in no way mean there is not a plan in place.  Kiss

You are quick to tsk, tsk...but Joanie Laryngitis when you have to stick your neck out and put your name on something.

You say this now.  And if nothing happens in 2015 or 2016, you will still be saying it in 2017.  Making it a consequence free stance, no?

Now, something like "there could still be things happening you aren't aware of...but I think if we go all of 2016 with nothing its fair to ask some questions or at least start to wonder", that's taking a stance.  And not even a terribly brave one.  But its a stance.

Why no stances, Emily?

Why would she risk contradicting herself or get off the fence when she can trot that line out, maintain her super-fan status and never be held accountable for anything.. no matter what happens.  Wink

Not on any sort of fence, it has been said there are plans in place and I believe it.

You give no time frames on when you expect anything to happen.. in 2025 you will still be saying the same things if nothings happened...

do u see the point?

No, I believe them over your gloomy clueless ass. Do you see the point?

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #203 on: September 01, 2015, 11:56:36 PM »

Doesn't sound like you believe in anything.

You saying you believe in them is more hope than belief.  You hope this all eventually pans out.

If you actually believed in something, you'd quantify it.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #204 on: September 01, 2015, 11:57:34 PM »

Why no stances, Emily?

do u see the point?

Are you willing to put a time frame on it?
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #205 on: September 02, 2015, 12:03:58 AM »

It has been said there are plans in place going forward and I believe it.

I also plan to gloat when such plans are made public and wipe your smug clueless face in it. Just a FYI  Grin

That is my stance.

Gloat about what?  You never said anything about anything.

Kind of my point.  Until you go see The Wizard and cease being afraid to go on record, you aren't setting up anything to gloat over.

A good gloat requires thinking long.  You aren't thinking long.

Returning to my earlier example, you would be the person in 2005 that says in 2008 how they "called it"?  Is that you, Emily?

Frank said in a recent interview GNR was going onward. Fernando came here and said there would be news in a month or two. Richard said 2016 would be a great year for GNR.

Tell me why I would give a damn what you think or what you could possibly have to offer in light of these statements?

You are inconsequential.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #206 on: September 02, 2015, 12:06:06 AM »

Why no stances, Emily?

do u see the point?

All of us arent anal retentive about "time frames". Fernando said news in a month or two, I believe him.

You don't really matter, except as an annoyance.  hihi
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 12:14:46 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #207 on: September 02, 2015, 12:10:38 AM »

Doesn't sound like you believe in anything.

You saying you believe in them is more hope than belief.  You hope this all eventually pans out.

If you actually believed in something, you'd quantify it.

No, those are your stipulations not mine.

I believe what Fernando came here and told us. I believe that the next chapter of GNR will be very interesting, and I am invested enough to save up my vacation days for the next touring season.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 12:12:52 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #208 on: September 02, 2015, 12:17:06 AM »

Why no stances, Emily?

do u see the point?

All of us arent anal retentive about "time frames". Fernado said news in a month or two, I believe him.

It might come as a shock... but when it comes to Axl doing what he wants... none of us matter. Including you Emily.

But thanks for bounding in like a lost little puppy showing us all once again... you arent willing to quantify any of your opinions.

All you've done is look a tad silly with your... oh "you dont really matter line"...

I thought you were a little bit more clever than that. Disappointing.  Tongue
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2015, 12:19:00 AM »

Why no stances, Emily?

do u see the point?

2025 is your concocted fantasy, go play your delusion assumption games with somebody else. Im  not interested in your imaginary scenarios.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2015, 12:23:39 AM »

Why no stances, Emily?

do u see the point?

All of us arent anal retentive about "time frames". Fernado said news in a month or two, I believe him.

It might come as a shock... but when it comes to Axl doing what he wants... none of us matter. Including you Emily.

But thanks for bounding in like a lost little puppy showing us all once again... you arent willing to quantify any of your opinions.

All you've done is look a tad silly with your... oh "you dont really matter line"...

Yawn, you present no new information and It isn't any shocking revelation that Axl does things his way.

All you have done is look like an idiot with your repetitive nonsense, your non-revelatory news and your attempted demeaning put-downs.

I never thought you were particularly clever, so I'm not disappointed at all, just bored as usual with your mindless drivel.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 12:27:12 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2015, 12:27:11 AM »

Why no stances, Emily?

do u see the point?

Yawn, you present no new information and It isn't any shocking revelation that Axl does things his way.

All you have done is look like an idiot with your repetitive nonsense, your non-revelatory news and your attempted demeaning put-downs.

I never thought you were particularly clever, so I'm not disappointed at all, just bored as usual with your drivel.

and yet, i was having a discussion with DX.. and in you come...mouthing off at both of us like you own the joint.

Here's a tip... if you dont like the conversation and its such a yawn.... dont reply to me... its not like i asked for your input on this topic.. you just happened to bound in like a clueless puppy.... bouncing from abusing one poster to the next.

Either way... i find your attempted put downs amusing.. i get paid to sit here and be entertained by this stuff... not sure what your MO is .... not really interested either.. its your choice whether you reply to me or DX or not... either way... you continue to look childish giving it the big.. yawn... and the continuing down the same line with replies.  yes
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2015, 12:34:27 AM »

Why no stances, Emily?

do u see the point?

I never thought you were particularly clever, so I'm not disappointed at all, just bored as usual with your drivel.

and yet, i was having a discussion with DX.. and in you come...mouthing off at both of us like you own the joint.

Here's a tip... if you dont like the conversation and its such a yawn.... dont reply to me... its not like i asked for your input on this topic.. you just happened to bound in like a clueless puppy.... bouncing from abusing one poster to the next.

Either way... i find your attempted put downs amusing.. i get paid to sit here and be entertained by this stuff... not sure what your MO is .... not really interested either.. its your choice whether you reply to me or DX or not... either way... you continue to look childish giving it the big.. yawn... and the continuing down the same line with replies.  yes

Poor you, here's a newsflash sunshine- this is a discussion forum, if you and DgenX want to have a private conversation and whisper sweet nothings in each other's ears use the PM system.

How interesting you get paid to be here, find someone who believes that- you might find some candidates in your local playground, they might appreciate your smarmy posts too Cheesy

If you are attempting to say you are visiting this forum while at work, then don't feel like you are an isolated or special case.

My M.O. is I'm a fan, and this is a fan forum, why are you here?

"Shut the fuck up."
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #213 on: September 02, 2015, 12:46:54 AM »

It's always interesting watching how wound up you get over these things.

You have made reference to both of us about being "inconsequential"... and whatever else u threw in.. which i find interesting..because for 2 posters who are so inconsequential... you sure dont mind replying to us all the time.  confused

Ive explained why i use this forum.

Go look it up if it interests you so much.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #214 on: September 02, 2015, 12:59:05 AM »

You have made reference to both of us about being "inconsequential"... and whatever else u threw in.. which i find interesting..because for 2 posters who are so inconsequential... you sure dont mind replying to us all the time.  confused

It's always interesting, and amusing watching you incorrectly evaluate someone over the internet.

I'm very chilled out, even zen- here's another newsflash for you- not everyone takes this as seriously as you seem to.

I simply enjoy refuting the nonsensical arguments of negative "fans". It's very cathartic. Cheesy

No intentions of looking anything up.

"Shut the fuck up."
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #215 on: September 02, 2015, 01:01:59 AM »

It's always interesting, and amusing watching you incorrectly evaluate someone over the internet.

I'm very chilled out, even zen- here's another newsflash for you- not everyone takes this as seriously as you seem to.

I simply enjoy refuting the nonsensical arguments of negative "fans". It's very cathartic. Cheesy

I am sure if it was poled... you would feature close to the top of posters who is the least chilled out on here. But anyhoo...

As for looking things up... yes.. its not your strong point.  Kiss

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2015, 01:07:19 AM »

I am sure if it was poled... you would feature close to the top of posters who is the least chilled out on here. But anyhoo...

Sort of like spelling isn't yours?  Is that a Freudian slip using the word "poled"?

I'll refrain from the obvious jokes Cheesy

Get well soon!

"Shut the fuck up."
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2015, 01:09:37 AM »

Sort of like spelling isn't yours?  Is that a Freudian slip using the word "poled"?

Get well soon!

Oh.. i remember picking you up on spelling some time ago Emily.

Didn't go down to well did it?  Cheesy

Make sure you take your medication before you come back... or at the very least give us a heads up as to which of your split personalities ill be talking too next time.

night huni  Kiss

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2015, 01:17:53 AM »

Get well soon!

Make sure you take your medication before you come back... or at the very least give us a heads up as to which of your split personalities ill be talking too next time.

night huni  Kiss

Awww you are projecting again, how cute and psychotic.

I'm sure you can get counseling  with your sick fixation of being "poled".   nervous

My name isnt "huni" - Got anything to add on topic Caitlyn?

Do you even like GNR? Why not list some things you like about the band? Why not tell people why you are here?

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:28:16 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2015, 01:21:05 AM »

Get well soon!

night huni  Kiss

Awww you are projecting again, how cute and psychotic.

I'm sure you can get counseling  with your fixation of being "poled".

Got anything to add on topic nancypants?

I did... you read it... came up with a clueless non-relevant response and here we are.

again.  rofl
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: