Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 10:06:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228142 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Slash friends again?
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Slash friends again?  (Read 217023 times)
Ringoturtle
Headliner

« Reply #860 on: September 07, 2015, 05:34:45 PM »

We dont even know if they are "cool" again... Business wise? Probably. Anything else seems far fetched at best.
Its only 1,5 years since Slash tried his best to boycott the release of the Vegas dvd.

Assumptions...
You know how they are treated on this board.  in dubio pro reo. no matter how obvious things might look. I think the same applies to Slash then.

All my statements represent MY OPINION. If not, I'll say so by posting references or the like
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #861 on: September 07, 2015, 08:45:10 PM »

We dont even know if they are "cool" again... Business wise? Probably. Anything else seems far fetched at best.
Its only 1,5 years since Slash tried his best to boycott the release of the Vegas dvd.

Assumptions...
You know how they are treated on this board.  in dubio pro reo. no matter how obvious things might look. I think the same applies to Slash then.

This is a GNR forum, that supports the band- of course an ' in dubio pro reo' preface would be in effect in regard to gossip, rumors and unofficial news.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #862 on: September 07, 2015, 09:00:45 PM »

When & Where ?

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Ringoturtle
Headliner

« Reply #863 on: September 08, 2015, 05:29:01 AM »

Assumptions...

This is a GNR forum, that supports the band- of course an ' in dubio pro reo' preface would be in effect in regard to gossip, rumors and unofficial news.

yeah, I think the same applies to Slash then.

All my statements represent MY OPINION. If not, I'll say so by posting references or the like
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #864 on: September 08, 2015, 02:26:05 PM »

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #865 on: September 08, 2015, 02:29:26 PM »

not in this lifetime rnt Grin
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 02:41:46 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
RnT
Legend

« Reply #866 on: September 08, 2015, 02:41:53 PM »

rnt, not in this lifetime Grin

sad  Undecided

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #867 on: September 09, 2015, 04:32:34 PM »

Apparently Slashs brother posted this on fb (no idea why that turd needs to express his view on that)

"You obsessed fans of guns n roses. Fuck a reunion. If you love guns enjoy what they made and move on. To dream of the opportunity that you could see them all together to me is like saying "I love the guys who invented my door in my apartment". I walk thru it all the time. I wish they would get back together and invent a new door. What's wrong with the door you have? It still works. You still use it. And you fucking fanclub page host need to get your own life to spend all your time figuring out what slash is doing first. And to act like you have an education degree of guns n roses and yet you have your own families but still you spend most of your day and life as an undercover fanboy serving up the gossip with an attitude like you have some power over other fanboys & girls is like if you never stopped wearing superman underoos and think as an adult your fucking superman. It's all so dumb to me. Not sure if I'm making myself clear. But grow up. Get a life. If I get one more fucker asking me will guns do a reunion tour I'm blocking them. Axl is a fat bastard and the reunion would only be a disappointment and an action that would result in criticism. Just sayin."

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
RnT
Legend

« Reply #868 on: September 09, 2015, 05:35:41 PM »

Apparently Slashs brother posted this on fb (no idea why that turd needs to express his view on that)

"You obsessed fans of guns n roses. Fuck a reunion. If you love guns enjoy what they made and move on. To dream of the opportunity that you could see them all together to me is like saying "I love the guys who invented my door in my apartment". I walk thru it all the time. I wish they would get back together and invent a new door. What's wrong with the door you have? It still works. You still use it. And you fucking fanclub page host need to get your own life to spend all your time figuring out what slash is doing first. And to act like you have an education degree of guns n roses and yet you have your own families but still you spend most of your day and life as an undercover fanboy serving up the gossip with an attitude like you have some power over other fanboys & girls is like if you never stopped wearing superman underoos and think as an adult your fucking superman. It's all so dumb to me. Not sure if I'm making myself clear. But grow up. Get a life. If I get one more fucker asking me will guns do a reunion tour I'm blocking them. Axl is a fat bastard and the reunion would only be a disappointment and an action that would result in criticism. Just sayin."

who?s he?
Link?

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #869 on: September 09, 2015, 05:41:19 PM »

Slashs (apparently dumb) brother.
Saw it on mygnr

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #870 on: September 09, 2015, 08:03:32 PM »

This People Insane... Is Amazing !!!

rofl

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Princess Leia
« Reply #871 on: September 10, 2015, 01:29:19 AM »

So if Axl is fat bastard then is Slash Dr. Evil or Number 2?   

Well we have confirmation now. Nothing to see here move along
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #872 on: September 10, 2015, 03:50:52 AM »

I would argue that Ash does not know what's going on or he doesn't care.  *HE* would just like Guns fans to leave him alone.  Not sure why the jab at Axl or why people bother him
Princess Leia
« Reply #873 on: September 10, 2015, 04:17:47 AM »

I would argue that Ash does not know what's going on or he doesn't care.  *HE* would just like Guns fans to leave him alone.  Not sure why the jab at Axl or why people bother him

I would argue that if he doesn?t know all he has to say is that he doesn?t know. What the fuck is that rant all about? We didn?t interview Slash. We didn?t tell Slash what he must say. It was Slash who started a media frenzy, a bunch of reunion rumors, other people like Fred Durst making jokes and all kind of speculations

Yet Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, Adler didn?t clarify anything. Adler only said he would love a reunion. What else is new?  Roll Eyes

And from the GN?R camp all we have is Frank and Richard talking about how great 2016 is going to be. If they don?t give more details it is just the same all bullshit they have said in the past.

Although I wasn?t one of the people asking Slash brother I can?t blame others if they ask for answers. So the guy gets pissed off. He insults fans and at the same time he ended his rant with "Buy World On Fire" Hilarious!!!  Angry
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #874 on: September 10, 2015, 09:34:39 AM »

The "front door" analogy was...different.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Princess Leia
« Reply #875 on: September 10, 2015, 09:53:45 AM »

The "front door" analogy was...different.

I bet if his beloved door suffers serious damages for whatever reason. He is gonna rush to call those same guys who made it the first time. That shows how lame ass his analogy is

Roll Eyes
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #876 on: September 10, 2015, 01:19:16 PM »

who?s he?
Link?

Not the comments you would expect from someone if they had any idea there was a reunion in the works.  Maybe he knows nothing.  But he seems to spend a lot of time with Slash these days.

Apparently another comment:

https://www.facebook.com/ash.hudson.37

https://twitter.com/ASHFLKZ

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #877 on: September 10, 2015, 01:29:17 PM »

Does this mean he hates the fans?

Just curious.....

Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #878 on: September 10, 2015, 01:32:34 PM »

Does this mean he hates the fans?

Just curious.....

Tongue

/jarmo

He sure seems irritated by them.

And not in favor of a reunion.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
HBK
Legend