Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 10:57:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228142 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Slash friends again?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Slash friends again?  (Read 217035 times)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #820 on: September 04, 2015, 11:50:12 AM »

I am so lost here:

I just need to sort the facts...

Seeker who in your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory are the following people?

OscarAxl22
Emily
TheSyxer
Warchild
HV

Huh
theseeker
Opening Act

« Reply #821 on: September 04, 2015, 12:10:15 PM »

I think best to share info privately not to muck up Jarmo's board which is what the trolls want. I got a pm last week that TheSyxer was pming people here asking for info. We can now see that 3 other people admitted in this thread they got a pm out if the blue from TheSxyer. I have a long list of members that have come forward. So this person has been obsessing for over 6 months and actively contacting people. PM me and I can share the history. I do think there is a  link between The Sxyer and Marc Canter after Canter made the same statement.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #822 on: September 04, 2015, 12:23:23 PM »

I think best to share info privately not to muck up Jarmo's board which is what the trolls want.

Thank you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #823 on: September 04, 2015, 12:24:28 PM »

I See Dead People

Shocked

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Princess Leia
« Reply #824 on: September 04, 2015, 01:18:12 PM »

How is it attacking you? She waves her pom poms in your direction incessantly.

You're implying I have a cheerleader.

she attacked me from my very first post.. yet somehow you manage to find a way to side with her on it. Shock horror.

Maybe it says more about you than her?

A newbie shows up and sides with the handful of people who are basically against most things relating to GN'R on a GN'R fan site. Imagine of you don't feel welcome. Shocking.
Once again, people come here to spread negativity and expect me to hold their hand....  ok

/jarmo

I'm not expecting you to hold my hand. It doesn't bother me either way, but facts are facts.. i just merely conveyed that Emily didnt like my opinion from day one because it is the opposite of hers. That doesnt bother me either.

It's well known that you have problems with any poster who dares to convey an opinion that doesn't fall in line with the rainbows and fairy floss style image that everything is/has and always will be perfect within GnR land and that anyone who dares to question anything has a "narrative" (Emily's favorite big word).. or that person is painted as not like GNR and being "negative"..

its absurd. It's like you are trying to create a forum of Zombies.

I noticed you use the word "cheesy" a lot. I have a screenshot of the mygnr admin known as HV commenting cheesy short video of Dizzy Reed speaking posted on GN'R Facebook. Being that you and HV both see Guns shows in the nearby cities and have a similar viewpoint, I was wondering if you two are familiar. Are you? I was also wondering if anyone else if being annoyed by The Syxer here? I just got a pm from that member and I can assure  you this is a potentially unsafe person with an unhealthy obsession. Any info would be appreciated, my email is on my profile.

Edit: Make that 2 pms by TheSyxer. I do not respond. This is a very demented person asking people for the identity of certain posters.

For your information HV is no longer an administrator of MYGNR. He is just another regular poster And he has been for a long time. I don?t know what?s going on but I can assure you HV has nothing to do with it. HV only job there is to help members with tech issues they may have posting pics or any kind of multimedia.

Since early this year MYGNR has a new owner who has been a regular member there from many years. So he is the only administrator there + the moderators team

I can assure you that HV has the same agenda as The Syxer. A member sent me pms that HV and ER were sending her and said I could share them. They both claim a male poster was a female. Notice OscarAxl accused Emily of "split personalities" in this thread. When HV was an admin, mygnr was sent a C&D to stop mentioning a female poster who no longer posts and was getting crank calls at work because they kept sharing her real name. HV did not correct the false info. I got an email from The Sxyer months ago and a pm here saying I am right that the male poster is not the same person as the female.

I just want to point out as silly as this stuff sounds, they convinced Marc Canter that a male poster was a banned female from mygnr and he mentioned it himself. Weirdo. Want to know why was she banned from mygnr? They asked her to send in proof that they were 2 different people and they sent in 2 pics, one was a dog in a wig! I really think the time has come for them to stop surveilling other members and stop trolling for amusement.

I get you now. You are the one who is trolling  Roll Eyes  All the stuff you mentioned is about warchild and the MSL forum. I don?t know if JIM is also warchild and I don?t care

Yes HV and many people think they are the same person. But I don?t know nor I care about what they do regarding that issue.

I don?t know why you?re involved in this warchild bizarre thing. But I don?t get why you have make it public. This thread is about Axl, Slash, friendship and a possible reunion
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #825 on: September 04, 2015, 06:34:15 PM »

she attacked me from my very first post.. yet somehow you manage to find a way to side with her on it. Shock horror.

A newbie shows up and sides with the handful of people who are basically against most things relating to GN'R on a GN'R fan site. Imagine of you don't feel welcome. Shocking.
Once again, people come here to spread negativity and expect me to hold their hand....  ok

/jarmo

I'm not expecting you to hold my hand. It doesn't bother me either way, but facts are facts.. i just merely conveyed that Emily didnt like my opinion from day one because it is the opposite of hers. That doesnt bother me either.

It's well known that you have problems with any poster who dares to convey an opinion that doesn't fall in line with the rainbows and fairy floss style image that everything is/has and always will be perfect within GnR land and that anyone who dares to question anything has a "narrative" (Emily's favorite big word).. or that person is painted as not like GNR and being "negative"..

I noticed you use the word "cheesy" a lot. I have a screenshot of the mygnr admin known as HV commenting cheesy short video of Dizzy Reed speaking posted on GN'R Facebook. Being that you and HV both see Guns shows in the nearby cities and have a similar viewpoint, I was wondering if you two are familiar. Are you? I was also wondering if anyone else if being annoyed by The Syxer here? I just got a pm from that member and I can assure  you this is a potentially unsafe person with an unhealthy obsession. Any info would be appreciated, my email is on my profile.

Edit: Make that 2 pms by TheSyxer. I do not respond. This is a very demented person asking people for the identity of certain posters.

For your information HV is no longer an administrator of MYGNR. He is just another regular poster And he has been for a long time. I don?t know what?s going on but I can assure you HV has nothing to do with it. HV only job there is to help members with tech issues they may have posting pics or any kind of multimedia.

Since early this year MYGNR has a new owner who has been a regular member there from many years. So he is the only administrator there + the moderators team

I can assure you that HV has the same agenda as The Syxer. A member sent me pms that HV and ER were sending her and said I could share them. They both claim a male poster was a female. Notice OscarAxl accused Emily of "split personalities" in this thread. When HV was an admin, mygnr was sent a C&D to stop mentioning a female poster who no longer posts and was getting crank calls at work because they kept sharing her real name. HV did not correct the false info. I got an email from The Sxyer months ago and a pm here saying I am right that the male poster is not the same person as the female.

I just want to point out as silly as this stuff sounds, they convinced Marc Canter that a male poster was a banned female from mygnr and he mentioned it himself. Weirdo. Want to know why was she banned from mygnr? They asked her to send in proof that they were 2 different people and they sent in 2 pics, one was a dog in a wig! I really think the time has come for them to stop surveilling other members and stop trolling for amusement.

I get you now. You are the one who is trolling  Roll Eyes  All the stuff you mentioned is about warchild and the MSL forum. I don?t know if JIM is also warchild and I don?t care

Yes HV and many people think they are the same person. But I don?t know nor I care about what they do regarding that issue.

I don?t know why you?re involved in this warchild bizarre thing. But I don?t get why you have make it public. This thread is about Axl, Slash, friendship and a possible reunion

Princess, your post has also ironically taken up discussion space here and gone off topic attempting to supposedly point out someone's true colors, while chiding another about off topic discussion.Lack of character will eventually reveal itself.

Let's discuss GNR and respect Jarmo's forum.  Smiley

On Topic-

Who could have predicted last September where we would be this September? A year can bring so many changes, I wonder where we will be next September?

Also- anybody in the Wisconsin area? Tommy has an upcoming gig September 10th at the Lyric Room in Green Bay.
Doors open: 20:00

Featuring:
Steve Selvidge (Lead Guitar)
Cat Popper (Bass Guitar)
Tony Kieraldo (Keys)
Frank Ferrer (Drums)

I couldn't find a ticket link.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #826 on: September 04, 2015, 06:47:54 PM »

It's interesting that a lot of people on here seem negative about the possibility of a reunion and yet all the stuff current members do (dead dasies, sixx am, bumblefoot, replacements etc..) gets zero attention at all.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #827 on: September 04, 2015, 07:05:15 PM »

It's interesting that a lot of people on here seem negative about the possibility of a reunion and yet all the stuff current members do (dead dasies, sixx am, bumblefoot, replacements etc..) gets zero attention at all.

Not to be arguementative, but why should Sixx am activities be discussed in this section? He is clearly out of GNR.

Sort of off-topic, did anyone see the article about Nikki Sixx spitting on audience members at the Crue's Miami Show last week?

What a vile person, I can understand some of the frustration with people's cell phone obsession during a show, but spitting on them?   no

Here's the article if anyone wants to read. Smiley
http://loudwire.com/motley-crue-nikki-sixx-not-happy-fans-selfies-miami-concert/
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:10:04 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #828 on: September 04, 2015, 07:32:34 PM »

That's not the point. Nobody cares what the "latest" members do outside of GN'R on this or any board.

I believe Richards enthusiasm. I just think if this Slash thing was untrue why not bury it. The old pic of patience video on Facebook also points towards the past being part of the future.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #829 on: September 04, 2015, 07:44:29 PM »

That's not the point. Nobody cares what the "latest" members do outside of GN'R on this or any board.

I believe Richards enthusiasm. I just think if this Slash thing was untrue why not bury it. The old pic of patience video on Facebook also points towards the past being part of the future.

Sorry if I misunderstood.

I'm certain that all sorts of speculation and various news sources will undoubtedly serve to fuel the rumormill in the coming weeks, but remember Fernando said there would be news in a few months  peace

"Shut the fuck up."
theseeker
Opening Act

« Reply #830 on: September 05, 2015, 02:52:47 AM »

/jarmo

I'm involved because they lied about me too saying I was a multiple personality too. HV is a troll. Now why are you involved? Never mind. Pm me if you want to continue.

On topic: I'm not counting on a reunion but it wouldn't surprise me at all. I am excited at the possibility of some old stuff
being released.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:36:42 AM by theseeker » Logged
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #831 on: September 05, 2015, 08:26:57 AM »

Oh Joy, Adler has chimed in about the current topic- I think this guy would say anything if it meant him getting back in the band.

- From Ultimate Classic Rock:

Former drummer Steven Adler says he?s thrilled a truce has been called between Axl Rose and Slash. Now, he says it?s time for Guns N? Roses to do the right thing.

?I wanna end it on a good note,? Adler tells Jamey Jasta. ?I wanna end it great and be a part of that. We owe it to the fans to do it.?

Slash revealed in late August that he and Rose had buried the hatchet, sparking inevitable rumors about a possible new musical collaboration.

?I think that?s great, ?cause it?s been too long,? says Adler, who was with Guns N? Roses from 1985-90. ?The world has missed out on 25 years of great music, because those two weren?t together. I mean, Slash and Axl, it?s like Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Steven Tyler and Joe Perry, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page. Imagine if those guys weren?t together. It?s a shame, and I?m just so glad that they?re talking and everything is in the past like it should be.?

Read More: Steven Adler Says Guns N' Roses Owe It to Their Fans to Reunite | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-reunion-steven-adler-2/?trackback=tsmclip

"Shut the fuck up."
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #832 on: September 05, 2015, 08:28:51 AM »

This guy is suspicious

Jarmo is kim jong il

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #833 on: September 05, 2015, 09:46:56 AM »

Axl and Slash have finally realized that Friendship is Magic.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #834 on: September 05, 2015, 10:19:52 AM »

Magic? Interesting comment. hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #835 on: September 05, 2015, 01:53:27 PM »

cHERRY is Magic

peace

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #836 on: September 05, 2015, 08:48:37 PM »

cHERRY is Magic

peace

Cherry Coke Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #837 on: September 06, 2015, 06:25:00 AM »

I see it's been 2 weeks since the "big news" and absolutely nothing happened since.

I'm usually not an insider, but I got some information a few days ago from someone pretty close to Slash. As usual, you have to take it with a grain of salt, but here is the info: Slash is playing low now about the whole "Axl and Slash are friends", "reunion time" and all that stuff because he didn't imagine it would be blown such out of proportion (which is something that has been confirmed by Slash's manager to Eddie Trunk). Second info is this: Slash doesn't have a plan to play or record with Axl and it's not in the works.

This is a bit confirmed as well by the fact that he just announced some more tour dates a few days ago, including Minsk (1st time ever there) and Moscow: http://slashonline.com/tour/ . He will continue his tour with Myles Kennedy and will record a new album next year. There is nothing planned with Axl right now. That is the info I got now, I'm not saying it won't evolve or change, but I'm pretty confident Slash and Axl won't play together anytime soon.

You can decide to believe me or not, I've been in the online GN'R community asince 1998, but when I heard this it just confirmed what I thought, which seemed pretty obvious (but apparently not to some people...). I don't see Slash leaving everything he has built since 2010 for a reunion tour or whatever, and same thing for Axl.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #838 on: September 06, 2015, 12:06:58 PM »

Oh Joy, Adler has chimed in about the current topic- I think this guy would say anything if it meant him getting back in the band.

Former drummer Steven Adler says he?s thrilled a truce has been called between Axl Rose and Slash. Now, he says it?s time for Guns N? Roses to do the right thing.

?I wanna end it on a good note,? Adler tells Jamey Jasta. ?I wanna end it great and be a part of that. We owe it to the fans to do it.?

Slash revealed in late August that he and Rose had buried the hatchet, sparking inevitable rumors about a possible new musical collaboration.

?I think that?s great, ?cause it?s been too long,? says Adler, who was with Guns N? Roses from 1985-90. ?The world has missed out on 25 years of great music, because those two weren?t together. I mean, Slash and Axl, it?s like Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, Steven Tyler and Joe Perry, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page. Imagine if those guys weren?t together. It?s a shame, and I?m just so glad that they?re talking and everything is in the past like it should be.?

Read More: Steven Adler Says Guns N' Roses Owe It to Their Fans to Reunite | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-reunion-steven-adler-2/?trackback=tsmclip

Very Nice Adler

hihi

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

Ringoturtle
Headliner

« Reply #839 on: September 06, 2015, 12:51:46 PM »

Very Nice Adler

hihi

all that Adler-Bashing is so annoying. that guy has/had serious drug/alcohol issues. it's way too easy to put him down. sure he speaks too much sometimes but there are even more prominent GNRmember who do not have a clean slate in that regard.

just let him play with the rest of the guys if they want to. if he would fuck up, you could easily get another drummer. Matt/Frank. Steven always seems like a real good guy, if sober.

All my statements represent MY OPINION. If not, I'll say so by posting references or the like
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: