Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 10:27:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Slash friends again?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Slash friends again?  (Read 231812 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #720 on: September 01, 2015, 09:10:35 PM »

The evidence of what you post is there for anyone to see, I don't need to go dig it up.

The fact remains that you and several others post crap on a daily basis that has no basis in reality or fact. You go on and on about how the band hasn't recorded anything in years when the band members say otherwise.

I guess you're trying to get Axl to acknowledge you in a future show or something.  Roll Eyes
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #721 on: September 01, 2015, 09:15:08 PM »

I guess you're trying to get Axl to acknowledge you in a future show or something.  Roll Eyes

No, I don't think that's ever going to happen.

But...I have long been very upfront about my belief that I think there are people that think everything gets back to Axl, somehow, and he has "naughty" and "nice" lists.  And when The Rapture comes, they will found pure of heart and be spared.

So I don't totally reject the premise of the concept, I guess you could say.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #722 on: September 01, 2015, 09:16:30 PM »

One of the beefs with CD was that letting it sit around forever and tweaking it to death robbed it of any organic sound.

So, naturally, they do the exact same thing again.  And that's only if you believe they've been working on it since, which I think is debatable, at best. 

But then it becomes one of those weird times I don't know if I want to be right or wrong.  Don't both answers pretty much suck?

You really should stop stating your opinion like it's fact.  ok

Does anyone besides Jarmo (well, and I guess you) really think that the statements made by people here are facts and not their own opinions?  Are people really confused?  Or is it a convenient go-to post when someone says something you don?t like?

No, it has to do with some here continually stating their opinions as fact to somehow lend an air of credibility to their delusionary beliefs and their perceptions which in reality may be completely and factually wrong and are in actuality unsolicited amateur advice about non-negotiable matters.

I suppose your next move is to become belligerant and self-righteously demand I provide an example of such- I'll be waiting in the wings, next time I see such a post I'll bring it to your attention- not that it will make a discernable difference in the way the negative nancy boys dance around in their justification  validation games.  Grin

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #723 on: September 01, 2015, 09:18:30 PM »

No, it has to do with some here continually stating their opinions as fact to somehow lend an air of credibility to their delusionary beliefs and their perceptions which in reality may be completely and factually wrong and are in actuality unsolicited amateur advice about non-negotiable matters.

It's just an opinion you disagree with.

No one is holding stone tablets.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #724 on: September 01, 2015, 09:20:14 PM »

Weird, some of you seem to act that way.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #725 on: September 01, 2015, 09:21:01 PM »

It's just an opinion you disagree with.

No, you clearly state your opinions as truth and facts at times, perhaps this is unconcious?

You have already been told you are wrong about most of what you post by someone in the camp.  Grin

"Shut the fuck up."
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #726 on: September 01, 2015, 09:23:16 PM »

and we're off... on the merry-go-round again. rofl
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #727 on: September 01, 2015, 09:25:02 PM »

Because you insist on seeing it that way!

That's what we're saying.  You set up a scenario to get angry at, and then proceed to get angry at it.  It can't fail.

Don't you figure if you see something you don't like and just rolled your eyes, either let it pass outright without comment, or made some sort of verbal dismissal...that would be a better plan?

Think of the time we spend debunking the false premise that people are swearing things are fact.  Take some notice how you only seem to hang that tag on people you vehemently disagree with.  Realize you are more than perhaps setting up an antagonistic situation where there really isn't one.

Look, I'm no angel here.  I fuck up all the time.  But some of the emotion and hurt feelings around here, it's a little over the top, no?

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #728 on: September 01, 2015, 09:28:12 PM »

You have already been told you are wrong about most of what you post by someone in the camp.  Grin

Hey, hey, studio audience...no help.  sofine11 hasn't even had the chance to guess yet.

I asked Fernando point blank if they felt they were gaining any strategic advantage by treating this band like the CIA.  No answer.

I asked Fernando point blank if he felt it hurt more than it helped.  No answer.

But, he did quote another post of mine where I made like 3 different points and replied "Um...nuh-uh." with no elaboration or follow up of any kind.

This was deemed the wicked burn of the season.  Well, by some.  Try and guess by who.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Well, thanks.  Its ruined now. 

I hate when people just call it out.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #729 on: September 01, 2015, 09:30:57 PM »

Because you insist on seeing it that way!

That's what we're saying.  You set up a scenario to get angry at, and then proceed to get angry at it.  It can't fail.

Don't you figure if you see something you don't like and just rolled your eyes, either let it pass outright without comment, or made some sort of verbal dismissal...that would be a better plan?

Think of the time we spend debunking the false premise that people are swearing things are fact.  Take some notice how you only seem to hang that tag on people you vehemently disagree with.  Realize you are more than perhaps setting up an antagonistic situation where there really isn't one.

Look, I'm no angel here.  I fuck up all the time.  But some of the emotion and hurt feelings around here, it's a little over the top, no?

LOL, that's hilarious. So because I think your posts are full of crap and untruths, that means my feelings are hurt?

If you are gonna post crap and falsehoods than you should expect to be corrected on it, if you can't handle that then clearly you have problems that need to be addressed in some other place....
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #730 on: September 01, 2015, 09:35:55 PM »

One of the beefs with CD was that letting it sit around forever and tweaking it to death robbed it of any organic sound.

So, naturally, they do the exact same thing again.  And that's only if you believe they've been working on it since, which I think is debatable, at best. 

But then it becomes one of those weird times I don't know if I want to be right or wrong.  Don't both answers pretty much suck?

Does anyone besides Jarmo (well, and I guess you) really think that the statements made by people here are facts and not their own opinions?  Are people really confused?  Or is it a convenient go-to post when someone says something you don?t like?

I suppose your next move is to become belligerant and self-righteously demand I provide an example of such- I'll be waiting in the wings, next time I see such a post I'll bring it to your attention- not that it will make a discernable difference in the way the negative nancy boys dance around in their justification  validation games.
 Grin

Hilarious  rofl
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 09:43:40 PM by OscarAxl22 » Logged
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #731 on: September 01, 2015, 09:36:16 PM »

LOL, that's hilarious. So because I think your posts are full of crap and untruths, that means my feelings are hurt?

The way you present it suggests that, yes.

People are going to disagree, all the time.  That's life.

But only the upset pepper their comebacks with name calling and suggestions maybe people should just leave if they are going to say things you don't like.  Those are examples of an overemotional response.

Now, religion?  Sure.  Politics, even.  OK.

But a rock band?  A rock band inspires that sort of venom?

I don't know.  I don't see the logic.  Seems silly to me.

Agree to disagree, I suppose.  No worries.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #732 on: September 01, 2015, 09:36:39 PM »

Hey, hey, studio audience...no help.  sofine11 hasn't even had the chance to guess yet.

I asked Fernando point blank if they felt they were gaining any strategic advantage by treating this band like the CIA.  No answer.

I asked Fernando point blank if he felt it hurt more than it helped.  No answer.

But, he did quote another post of mine where I made like 3 different points and replied "Um...nuh-uh." with no elaboration or follow up of any kind.

This was deemed the wicked burn of the season.  Well, by some.  Try and guess by who.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Well, thanks.  Its ruined now. 

I hate when people just call it out.

If your questions were sincere and not laced with snarky sarcastic assed rhetoric you may have gotten a more sincere answer and more consideration.

Your post history clearly shows your agenda and motivation, it isn't rocket medicine.  Cheesy

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #733 on: September 01, 2015, 09:39:16 PM »

I suppose your next move is to become belligerant and self-righteously demand I provide an example of such- I'll be waiting in the wings, next time I see such a post I'll bring it to your attention- not that it will make a discernable difference in the way the negative nancy boys dance around in their justification  validation games.
 Grin

rofl

It used to be against the rules here to post an emoticon as a response.  So rofl away oh eloquent one.
I suggest you target someone else for a change.

"Shut the fuck up."
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #734 on: September 01, 2015, 09:41:19 PM »

The way you present it suggests that, yes.

People are going to disagree, all the time.  That's life.

But only the upset pepper their comebacks with name calling and suggestions maybe people should just leave if they are going to say things you don't like.  Those are examples of an overemotional response.

Now, religion?  Sure.  Politics, even.  OK.

I don't know.  I don't see the logic.  Seems silly to me.

Agree to disagree, I suppose.  No worries.

I don't remember calling you names or suggesting you should leave but if you are gonna post untruths and falsehoods then you should expect (and I suspect you really crave) a not so nice response.
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #735 on: September 01, 2015, 09:44:53 PM »

Grin

rofl

It used to be against the rules here to post an emoticon as a response.  So rofl away oh eloquent one.
I suggest you target someone else for a change.

No problem. Ive modified my post to meet the criteria.

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #736 on: September 01, 2015, 09:46:20 PM »

I don't remember calling you names or suggesting you should leave but if you are gonna post untruths and falsehoods then you should expect (and I suspect you really crave) a not so nice response.

Fair.

And my comments were more in general and not specific to you, which I did not really make clear.  Should have.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #737 on: September 01, 2015, 09:57:05 PM »

September Is Here... Maybe NEWS From GNR Camp Official

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #738 on: September 02, 2015, 01:14:56 AM »

I don?t know about you, but if someone tells me Axl and Slash met I would remove heaven and earth to get to the bottom of that

I know Slash is very open w the press (unlike that other guy) but wouldn't that infringe upon their privacy?

Hang, it was legal issues that postponed it so long. The album was r for release a long time ago, it was declined and re-recorded. This rerecording is the basis of CD. My point is that what 'robbed it for any organic sound' may not been the long wait but RTB. AFD and UYI-songs was tweaked on for long asweell. Just pointing that out. I personally believe the '2nd album' (wtf did I just say?) will be less confined and less mainstream.

September Is Here... Maybe NEWS From GNR Camp Official

smoking

would be so awesome yes
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:54:36 AM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #739 on: September 02, 2015, 01:30:51 AM »

Now, religion? Sure.

Nah

Politics, even.  OK.

Noez

YES!

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: