Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:42:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Slash friends again?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Slash friends again?  (Read 232538 times)
gunnersince94
Headliner

« Reply #180 on: August 23, 2015, 05:38:34 PM »

hello friends ,

I asked for a current member of the band through facebook , I will not say the name , then he informed me that Slash and Axl are not friends , and they do not speak for at least for 19 or 20 years.

Haha  hihi

So an anonymous person supposedly asks an unamed band member an unknown question and that clears everything up?
 ok

oh yeah
 Frank is a good guy

Just for clarity, let's recap-

So you are stating you asked Frank a question via FB and got this reply?

Yes he did. Frank also gave him the tracklist and release date of the next record....  Roll Eyes
Princess Leia
« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2015, 05:39:07 PM »

I?ve been digging on the matter. The iceberg began cracking or melting when GN?R needed to release the Vegas DVD and Slash wanted to release his Roxy show DVD. Axl and Slash need each other cooperation. I don?t know all the legal issues and details but both camps were talking as mature, civil and business wise adult group of people in order to get what each side wanted. And we all can see both side reach an agreement. So it was during this negotiations that the relationship between Axl and Slash got a new start.

Princess Leia, how did you get that info? Is there a source? This would definitely make a lot of sense, tbh.

Yes 2, one Marc Canter he made a post at Mygnr and the other a fan who is to Slash kinda what Jarmo is to Axl. First I got it from this fan. And then Marc Canter confirmed what I already knew
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2015, 05:52:32 PM »

hello friends ,

I asked for a current member of the band through facebook , I will not say the name , then he informed me that Slash and Axl are not friends , and they do not speak for at least for 19 or 20 years.

Haha  hihi

So an anonymous person supposedly asks an unamed band member an unknown question and that clears everything up?
 ok

oh yeah
 Frank is a good guy

Yes he did. Frank also gave him the tracklist and release date of the next record....  Roll Eyes

Ha! Brilliant  hihi

They are crawling out of the woodwork today.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
CherryGarcia
Rocker

« Reply #183 on: August 23, 2015, 05:53:16 PM »

avoiding an answer to the question asked, mr. englishteacher

I edited my post so you can see my opinion once again in case you've missed it the other times I've said it.

/jarmo

It's kinda obvious you're very unhappy about the prospect of Slash and Axl being friendly, or even worse, a reunion, as are many in TB's camp. It's sad, really. I'm sure TB will try their best to wreck any renewed friendship between them.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #184 on: August 23, 2015, 06:02:29 PM »

I?ve been digging on the matter. The iceberg began cracking or melting when GN?R needed to release the Vegas DVD and Slash wanted to release his Roxy show DVD. Axl and Slash need each other cooperation. I don?t know all the legal issues and details but both camps were talking as mature, civil and business wise adult group of people in order to get what each side wanted. And we all can see both side reach an agreement. So it was during this negotiations that the relationship between Axl and Slash got a new start.

Princess Leia, how did you get that info? Is there a source? This would definitely make a lot of sense, tbh.

Yes 2, one Marc Canter he made a post at Mygnr and the other a fan who is to Slash kinda what Jarmo is to Axl. First I got it from this fan. And then Marc Canter confirmed what I already knew

But didn't we already know that there was cooperation at some level to get appetite for democracy released, as far as signing off on synch rights? Not new news.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 06:07:36 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
gunnersince94
Headliner

« Reply #185 on: August 23, 2015, 06:03:31 PM »

hello friends ,

Haha  hihi

ok

oh yeah
 Frank is a good guy

Ha! Brilliant  hihi

OK please Emily text Axl to find out about this and get back to us ASAP !!!  hihi
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 06:05:19 PM by gunnersince94 » Logged
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #186 on: August 23, 2015, 06:04:25 PM »

I edited my post so you can see my opinion once again in case you've missed it the other times I've said it.

/jarmo

It's kinda obvious you're very unhappy about the prospect of Slash and Axl being friendly, or even worse, a reunion, as are many in TB's camp. It's sad, really. I'm sure TB will try their best to wreck any renewed friendship between them.

How would you have any earthly idea how he feels?

I'm really sure you don't have a clue what you are talking about, that is the sad thing.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 06:06:31 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
gunnersince94
Headliner

« Reply #187 on: August 23, 2015, 06:08:03 PM »

/jarmo

Keep on rockin' trollin' in the free world...
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #188 on: August 23, 2015, 06:24:08 PM »

No matter what, this is exciting.

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
raindogs70
Rocker

« Reply #189 on: August 23, 2015, 06:30:22 PM »

Slash's "Made in Stoke" DVD (in America) cut out GNR songs, but the recent "Live at the Roxy" has GNR songs on it.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 06:32:05 PM by raindogs70 » Logged
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #190 on: August 23, 2015, 06:33:45 PM »

hello friends ,

Haha  hihi

ok

oh yeah
 Frank is a good guy

Ha! Brilliant  hihi

OK please Emily text Axl to find out about this and get back to us ASAP !!!  hihi

Gee, there are lots of Axls on FB  hihi

Guess I'll just flip a coin and pick one.

"Shut the fuck up."
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #191 on: August 23, 2015, 06:38:44 PM »

Slash's "Made in Stoke" DVD (in America) cut out GNR songs, but the recent "Live at the Roxy" has GNR songs on it.

What your point, though? They could have worked out some type of profit sharing based on only one of them including GNR songs on the DVD.

OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #192 on: August 23, 2015, 06:39:24 PM »

I bet when Emily woke up and read this news she was pretty bummed out.  rofl

She picked her side... now she has to either look like a dog and roll over... or just stick her pitch fork in the ground and stand there till the tide washes her out to sea.

Either way... its fairly amusing.  rofl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #193 on: August 23, 2015, 06:52:07 PM »

It's obvious you have absolutely no clue.

It's sad really.

Are you insinuating that Slash or his people might have requested that the reporter ask that question for some conniving reason?

No. Just wondering what made the reporter ask.
Considering no other news sources have made any similar claims before the interview.

Basically, the media went from Slash says "never say never"! to "Axl and Slash are friends again".

/jarmo

« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 06:59:01 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #194 on: August 23, 2015, 07:04:18 PM »

I think its conceivable that slash and/or his people asked the reporter to ask the question as a way of getting it out there that things have thawed.
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #195 on: August 23, 2015, 07:12:02 PM »

Even if this is true and they did try to work with each other again you gotta wonder if it would last considering everything that's happened over the years.  I can't help but imagine Axl 'accidentally' tossing his mic stand at Slash and then Slash chasing him all around the stage with his guitar... like some real life Celebrity Death Match stuff... I can't be the only one thinking about this, lol

No, you aren't the only one entertaining fantasies- that's for sure.

What's wrong with a little GN'R fantasy?  LOL
Time will tell I guess... life goes on either way

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #196 on: August 23, 2015, 07:16:18 PM »

I think its conceivable that slash and/or his people asked the reporter to ask the question as a way of getting it out there that things have thawed.

If that's true, and they're not entertaining the idea of a reunion, he would be setting himself up for a lot of nagging interviews in the time to come.

I don't think Slash had anything to do with the question being asked.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #197 on: August 23, 2015, 07:32:20 PM »

That's a good point.

Anytime he answers a GN'R question, he knows what's gonna happen.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #198 on: August 23, 2015, 07:50:51 PM »

I bet when Emily woke up and read this news she was pretty bummed out.  rofl

She picked her side... now she has to either look like a dog and roll over... or just stick her pitch fork in the ground and stand there till the tide washes her out to sea.

Either way... its fairly amusing.  rofl

Why would I be "bummed out"? I support GNR regardless of lineup.

Simple minded people are easily amused so laugh away  Wink
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:02:39 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #199 on: August 23, 2015, 07:55:46 PM »

Even if this is true and they did try to work with each other again you gotta wonder if it would last considering everything that's happened over the years.  I can't help but imagine Axl 'accidentally' tossing his mic stand at Slash and then Slash chasing him all around the stage with his guitar... like some real life Celebrity Death Match stuff... I can't be the only one thinking about this, lol

No, you aren't the only one entertaining fantasies- that's for sure.

What's wrong with a little GN'R fantasy?  LOL
Time will tell I guess... life goes on either way

Nothing wrong, just a passing commentary.

Looking forward to the next chapter in GNR Smiley

"Shut the fuck up."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: