Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:40:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Slash friends again?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Slash friends again?  (Read 232532 times)
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2015, 03:29:01 PM »

I guess that makes this rumour true as well
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/06/08/breaking-news-the-world-will-end-in-september-2015-according-to-conspiracy-theorists-that-is-3290669

p.s. the quote must be true, since it would have been revoked/denied by Slash long time ago.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:31:22 PM by Lucky » Logged

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2015, 03:30:09 PM »

Jarmo ,

U r personal friend of all the band members, including Rose, do you have some opinion or position about that shit that slash spoke in the interview ?

hey, sorry for my evil english...

Like I've said, I don't know what exactly made the reporter ask that question. There must be a reason for it.
Your English is fine.  ok

/jarmo

Thats not an answer to the question he asked.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2015, 03:51:14 PM »

I've posted my opinion many times.

Edited to add:
But I'll repeat my opinion: I thought it was a weird question to ask. Don't know why it was asked. Maybe the reporter had jumped to some conclusion? Would be nice to know what made the reporter ask.
I have no idea if anything has happened, if the relationship between the two has changed to less frosty. And if it has, that's good. But if that is the case, I don't know if announcing it this way is a good idea. I get that it excites people.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:57:16 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #163 on: August 23, 2015, 03:52:54 PM »

If it was the other way round, you'd say that it's funny how the person avoids answering the question

Typical /jarmo. Making up his own rules in his own world.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #164 on: August 23, 2015, 03:55:52 PM »

Jarmo ,

U r personal friend of all the band members, including Rose, do you have some opinion or position about that shit that slash spoke in the interview ?

hey, sorry for my evil english...

Like I've said, I don't know what exactly made the reporter ask that question. There must be a reason for it.
Your English is fine.  ok

/jarmo

Thats not an answer to the question he asked.

Gonna help you out with basic English:

Question: do you have some opinion or position about that shit that slash spoke in the interview ?

Answer: Like I've said, I don't know what exactly made the reporter ask that question. There must be a reason for it.

Fail to see what's hard to understand there.. unless you need things to be said literally all day long? That must be exhausting.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2015, 03:57:58 PM »

that dude was asking about /jarmos opinion about what slash said
/jarmo responds that he doesnt understand why the question was asked

avoiding an answer to the question asked, mr. englishteacher

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2015, 03:59:15 PM »

avoiding an answer to the question asked, mr. englishteacher

I edited my post so you can see my opinion once again in case you've missed it the other times I've said it.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #167 on: August 23, 2015, 03:59:40 PM »

Princess Leia
« Reply #168 on: August 23, 2015, 04:03:11 PM »

I?ve been digging on the matter. The iceberg began cracking or melting when GN?R needed to release the Vegas DVD and Slash wanted to release his Roxy show DVD. Axl and Slash need each other cooperation. I don?t know all the legal issues and details but both camps were talking as mature, civil and business wise adult group of people in order to get what each side wanted. And we all can see both side reach an agreement. So it was during this negotiations that the relationship between Axl and Slash got a new start.

Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #169 on: August 23, 2015, 04:15:09 PM »

hello friends ,

I asked for a current member of the band through facebook , I will not say the name , then he informed me that Slash and Axl are not friends , and they do not speak for at least for 19 or 20 years.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #170 on: August 23, 2015, 04:17:28 PM »

Current members dont even know if theyre gonna release an album.
They dont know shit.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #171 on: August 23, 2015, 04:40:45 PM »

hello friends ,

I asked for a current member of the band through facebook , I will not say the name , then he informed me that Slash and Axl are not friends , and they do not speak for at least for 19 or 20 years.

Haha  hihi

So an anonymous person supposedly asks an unamed band member an unknown question and that clears everything up?
 ok

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #172 on: August 23, 2015, 04:42:14 PM »

Edited to add:
But I'll repeat my opinion: I thought it was a weird question to ask. Don't know why it was asked. Maybe the reporter had jumped to some conclusion? Would be nice to know what made the reporter ask.
I have no idea if anything has happened, if the relationship between the two has changed to less frosty. And if it has, that's good. But if that is the case, I don't know if announcing it this way is a good idea. I get that it excites people.

/jarmo

Are you insinuating that Slash or his people might have requested that the reporter ask that question for some conniving reason?

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #173 on: August 23, 2015, 04:44:01 PM »

Even if this is true and they did try to work with each other again you gotta wonder if it would last considering everything that's happened over the years.  I can't help but imagine Axl 'accidentally' tossing his mic stand at Slash and then Slash chasing him all around the stage with his guitar... like some real life Celebrity Death Match stuff... I can't be the only one thinking about this, lol

No, you aren't the only one entertaining fantasies- that's for sure.

"Shut the fuck up."
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #174 on: August 23, 2015, 05:00:34 PM »

Edited to add:

/jarmo

Are you insinuating that Slash or his people might have requested that the reporter ask that question for some conniving reason?

My assumption is that the reporter had heard Slash's comments on the relationship with Axl during the CBS interview and just rolled from that. He chose the phrase "friends with Axl", while "friendly with Axl" might have been more correct.

Just a guess though.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #175 on: August 23, 2015, 05:01:45 PM »

hello friends ,

Haha  hihi

So an anonymous person supposedly asks an unamed band member an unknown question and that clears everything up?
 ok

oh yeah
 Frank is a good guy
gunnersince94
Headliner

« Reply #176 on: August 23, 2015, 05:19:41 PM »

hello friends ,

Haha  hihi

ok

oh yeah
 Frank is a good guy

Frank N' Beans !!! Frank N' Beans !!! rofl
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2015, 05:21:26 PM »

hello friends ,

Haha  hihi

ok

oh yeah
 Frank is a good guy

Just for clarity, let's recap-

So you are stating you asked Frank a question via FB and got this reply?

"Shut the fuck up."
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2015, 05:29:12 PM »

I?ve been digging on the matter. The iceberg began cracking or melting when GN?R needed to release the Vegas DVD and Slash wanted to release his Roxy show DVD. Axl and Slash need each other cooperation. I don?t know all the legal issues and details but both camps were talking as mature, civil and business wise adult group of people in order to get what each side wanted. And we all can see both side reach an agreement. So it was during this negotiations that the relationship between Axl and Slash got a new start.

Princess Leia, how did you get that info? Is there a source? This would definitely make a lot of sense, tbh.
raindogs70
Rocker

« Reply #179 on: August 23, 2015, 05:33:02 PM »

Maybe with GNR coming together 30 years ago, part of the reconnecting is remembering the good times they had.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: