Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 11:27:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228146 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Slash friends again?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Slash friends again?  (Read 217343 times)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #800 on: September 03, 2015, 08:07:02 PM »

OK what is the deal with TheSyxer... I was asked via PM about a poster from another forum that hasn't been active on this site since 2008?
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #801 on: September 03, 2015, 08:17:27 PM »

Intrigue in the air tonight, it seems.

I am completely lost... whats going on?  Undecided
theseeker
Opening Act

« Reply #802 on: September 03, 2015, 08:23:13 PM »

OK what is the deal with TheSyxer... I was asked via PM about a poster from another forum that hasn't been active on this site since 2008?

Like in any good mystery, the confused ones are the guilty ones! Sorry to hear, he/they bugged you too. It's like a part-time job for them. The Syxer pmed so many people here. I think they should all leave Jarmo's site and be decent.

I really wonder why the obsession over other posters's identities that they ask everyone? My only guess is HV wants brownie points with Canter.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #803 on: September 03, 2015, 08:25:00 PM »

Yeah, I got them too.

And let's not kid ourselves about "theseeker" either.  Talking like this less than 10 posts in, and doing so openly.  Knowing it will probably not fly, and the banhammer can't be far behind, so taking the shots while he/she can.

These two obviously have some beef from god knows where over god knows what.  If you follow what happens on some of the other fringier GNR forums, you can probably guess what jihad this is all part of.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
theseeker
Opening Act

« Reply #804 on: September 03, 2015, 08:30:52 PM »

Yeah, I got them too.

And let's not kid ourselves about "theseeker" either.  Talking like this less than 10 posts in, and doing so openly.  Knowing it will probably not fly, and the banhammer can't be far behind, so taking the shots while he/she can.

These two obviously have some beef from god knows where over god knows what.  If you follow what happens on some of the other fringier GNR forums, you can probably guess what jihad this is all part of.

Not denying it. Apologies for the intrusion and I plan to get on topic but too many people are informing me of The Syxer's attempts at info gathering. I think it is bad form to do that here regularly now. The topic should be the band and other common interests and never should we violate the safety and privacy of members.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #805 on: September 03, 2015, 08:36:07 PM »

You guys are nuts over there with this shit.

The other night I called up those boards and read them for like 20 minutes.  I could barely follow it.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
theseeker
Opening Act

« Reply #806 on: September 03, 2015, 08:45:19 PM »

You guys are nuts over there with this shit.

The other night I called up those boards and read them for like 20 minutes.  I could barely follow it.

I agree it is not productive. I'll paraphrase Woody Allen: "When you argue with an idiot, from across the street it just looks like two idiots arguing".

it seems pointless to react to it but sometimes people need to sound the alarm. The more I address it,
the more people come forward and say they were pmed about the same stuff. The Syxer was pming
everyone saying a male poster was a female poster and now admits he/they were wrong BUT now he is
asking for the identity.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #807 on: September 03, 2015, 08:47:32 PM »

Oh so you are waving your pom-poms in DgenX's direction? Interesting. I disagree with DgenX on a number of issues, but we can debate things civilly.

We'd be great candidates for a buddy cop franchise, you and me.

Jarmo can be our captain.  Always asking me when I'm going to grow up and start acting like a professional, like you.

At the end of the case, which we crush, we forge a grudging respect for how we each do our jobs.  Share a conversation over beers, sitting on a car hood.

I drop some terrible one liner, leave with a quality of girl I could never possibly get.  You smile as we drive off.

...and then you get the text that sets up the sequel.

Haha! I often chide you for inventing fantasy scenarios to rail against and to comment on, but this was amusing and inventive, points where points are due.

I hope you put this creativity to good use somewhere, at some time. Smiley

I still disagree with you on most of your views on GNR, but your views on Adler and his various issues are something we see eye to eye on.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:49:38 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #808 on: September 03, 2015, 08:52:39 PM »

Oh so you are waving your pom-poms in DgenX's direction? Interesting. I disagree with DgenX on a number of issues, but we can debate things civilly.

Jarmo can be our captain.  Always asking me when I'm going to grow up and start acting like a professional, like you.

At the end of the case, which we crush, we forge a grudging respect for how we each do our jobs.  Share a conversation over beers, sitting on a car hood.

I drop some terrible one liner, leave with a quality of girl I could never possibly get.  You smile as we drive off.

Can i be the evil, manipulative, genius, working behind the scenes, pulling the strings...sort of Moriarty with better henchman?

I'm sick of getting typecast.

Tongue  rofl

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #809 on: September 03, 2015, 09:04:45 PM »

Can i be the evil, manipulative, genius, working behind the scenes, pulling the strings...sort of Moriarty with better henchman?

Tongue  rofl

Haha! I sort of picture you as the genius scientist that operates on logic, like Spock with more personality, and no pointed ears.  hihi

But DgenX is the screenwriter on this project.

"Shut the fuck up."
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #810 on: September 03, 2015, 09:07:08 PM »

Tongue  rofl

You are an associate of Emily, who I think is a square.  I'm always making fun of you.

But, you pepper me with condescending comebacks, some of which I don't even realize.  I take them as compliments.

You might even have a lab of some sort.  You are constantly telling me to "put that down!"

You connect dots to move the case along for us.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #811 on: September 03, 2015, 09:10:57 PM »

Tongue  rofl

You are an associate of Emily, who I think is a square.  I'm always making fun of you.

But, you pepper me with condescending comebacks, some of which I don't even realize.  I take them as compliments.

You might even have a lab of some sort.  You are constantly telling me to "put that down!"

You connect dots to move the case along for us.

Add hacker and.....typecast again!! Damn it! Wink

I'm fucking chloe from 24.....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #812 on: September 03, 2015, 09:12:20 PM »

I've seen FAR too many of these movies.

draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #813 on: September 03, 2015, 09:47:56 PM »

I had also received a PM from this person as well. I didn't reply back.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #814 on: September 03, 2015, 10:16:19 PM »

I've seen FAR too many of these movies.

I'm having deja vu or instant recall, I remember something similar on Dangerous Minds series. I'm a series addict at times, just got the True Detective DVDs. ok

Edit- make that Criminal Minds series. Who is the DeNozzo?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 10:39:10 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Princess Leia
« Reply #815 on: September 04, 2015, 03:52:12 AM »

How is it attacking you? She waves her pom poms in your direction incessantly.

You're implying I have a cheerleader.

she attacked me from my very first post.. yet somehow you manage to find a way to side with her on it. Shock horror.

Maybe it says more about you than her?

A newbie shows up and sides with the handful of people who are basically against most things relating to GN'R on a GN'R fan site. Imagine of you don't feel welcome. Shocking.
Once again, people come here to spread negativity and expect me to hold their hand....  ok

/jarmo

I'm not expecting you to hold my hand. It doesn't bother me either way, but facts are facts.. i just merely conveyed that Emily didnt like my opinion from day one because it is the opposite of hers. That doesnt bother me either.

It's well known that you have problems with any poster who dares to convey an opinion that doesn't fall in line with the rainbows and fairy floss style image that everything is/has and always will be perfect within GnR land and that anyone who dares to question anything has a "narrative" (Emily's favorite big word).. or that person is painted as not like GNR and being "negative"..

its absurd. It's like you are trying to create a forum of Zombies.

I noticed you use the word "cheesy" a lot. I have a screenshot of the mygnr admin known as HV commenting cheesy short video of Dizzy Reed speaking posted on GN'R Facebook. Being that you and HV both see Guns shows in the nearby cities and have a similar viewpoint, I was wondering if you two are familiar. Are you? I was also wondering if anyone else if being annoyed by The Syxer here? I just got a pm from that member and I can assure  you this is a potentially unsafe person with an unhealthy obsession. Any info would be appreciated, my email is on my profile.

Edit: Make that 2 pms by TheSyxer. I do not respond. This is a very demented person asking people for the identity of certain posters.

For your information HV is no longer an administrator of MYGNR. He is just another regular poster And he has been for a long time. I don?t know what?s going on but I can assure you HV has nothing to do with it. HV only job there is to help members with tech issues they may have posting pics or any kind of multimedia.

Since early this year MYGNR has a new owner who has been a regular member there from many years. So he is the only administrator there + the moderators team
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #816 on: September 04, 2015, 04:09:32 AM »

It's well known that you have problems with any poster who dares to convey an opinion that doesn't fall in line with the rainbows and fairy floss style image that everything is/has and always will be perfect within GnR land and that anyone who dares to question anything has a "narrative" (Emily's favorite big word).. or that person is painted as not like GNR and being "negative"..

You signed up in July. How is it well known?
How come you're using similar words to others who've used the same act you're using here?
Just a coincidence?

Did you ever register using a different username here or other forums? If you did, what are you hiding from?

/jarmo
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 04:12:40 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #817 on: September 04, 2015, 11:27:13 AM »

This guy is suspicious
theseeker
Opening Act

« Reply #818 on: September 04, 2015, 11:41:18 AM »

How is it attacking you? She waves her pom poms in your direction incessantly.

You're implying I have a cheerleader.

she attacked me from my very first post.. yet somehow you manage to find a way to side with her on it. Shock horror.

Maybe it says more about you than her?

A newbie shows up and sides with the handful of people who are basically against most things relating to GN'R on a GN'R fan site. Imagine of you don't feel welcome. Shocking.
Once again, people come here to spread negativity and expect me to hold their hand....  ok

/jarmo

I'm not expecting you to hold my hand. It doesn't bother me either way, but facts are facts.. i just merely conveyed that Emily didnt like my opinion from day one because it is the opposite of hers. That doesnt bother me either.

I noticed you use the word "cheesy" a lot. I have a screenshot of the mygnr admin known as HV commenting cheesy short video of Dizzy Reed speaking posted on GN'R Facebook. Being that you and HV both see Guns shows in the nearby cities and have a similar viewpoint, I was wondering if you two are familiar. Are you? I was also wondering if anyone else if being annoyed by The Syxer here? I just got a pm from that member and I can assure  you this is a potentially unsafe person with an unhealthy obsession. Any info would be appreciated, my email is on my profile.

Edit: Make that 2 pms by TheSyxer. I do not respond. This is a very demented person asking people for the identity of certain posters.

For your information HV is no longer an administrator of MYGNR. He is just another regular poster And he has been for a long time. I don?t know what?s going on but I can assure you HV has nothing to do with it. HV only job there is to help members with tech issues they may have posting pics or any kind of multimedia.

Since early this year MYGNR has a new owner who has been a regular member there from many years. So he is the only administrator there + the moderators team

I can assure you that HV has the same agenda as The Syxer. A member sent me pms that HV and ER were sending her and said I could share them. They both claim a male poster was a female. Notice OscarAxl accused Emily of "split personalities" in this thread. When HV was an admin, mygnr was sent a C&D to stop mentioning a female poster who no longer posts and was getting crank calls at work because they kept sharing her real name. HV did not correct the false info. I got an email from The Sxyer months ago and a pm here saying I am right that the male poster is not the same person as the female.

I just want to point out as silly as this stuff sounds, they convinced Marc Canter that a male poster was a banned female from mygnr and he mentioned it himself. Weirdo. Want to know why was she banned from mygnr? They asked her to send in proof that they were 2 different people and they sent in 2 pics, one was a dog in a wig! I really think the time has come for them to stop surveilling other members and stop trolling for amusement.
Ow-So7411501
Rocker

« Reply #819 on: September 04, 2015, 11:45:27 AM »

Wow, I don't log on for a couple of days and I come back to D-X and Emily in a buddy cop movie with Jarmo as their Chief and Pilferk as the villain. Talk about strange.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: