Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 10:29:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Slash friends again?
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Slash friends again?  (Read 217684 times)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #760 on: September 02, 2015, 06:37:18 PM »

Tommy Stinson ‏@tommy_stinson  Aug 28 Manhattan, NY
Remember kids...."It takes only one pretty face to fuck up a life time of hard work"!

remember?

OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #761 on: September 02, 2015, 06:55:37 PM »

LOL, that's hilarious. So because I think your posts are full of crap and untruths, that means my feelings are hurt?

If you are gonna post crap and falsehoods than you should expect to be corrected on it, if you can't handle that then clearly you have problems that need to be addressed in some other place....

Of course it does. He really thinks he has that kind of effect on us.

The second part is true, but don't expect them to agree. They assume they can post whatever bullshit they want and it's important since they know what they're talking about.

Look, I'm no angel here.  I fuck up all the time.  But some of the emotion and hurt feelings around here, it's a little over the top, no?

Correct, you're not. Correct, you do. Finally you admit it.

Regarding the hurt feelings, those come mostly from you.
You have a wish to portray yourself in one way and act the opposite. Then you complain when you're challenged because of this kind of behavior.

Now you're complaining that Fernando didn't answer to you. Did you get your feelings hurt?

Regarding this oscar character, you don't seem to like this place that much do you?
You're constantly attacking people who support the band. If that's all you're here to do, I suggest you think about what you're doing here.

/jarmo

Ive never said i dont like this place? Have i?  Roll Eyes

From my first post here i was attacked by your little cheer-leader... who else have i "attacked" on here?

Precisely nobody.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #762 on: September 02, 2015, 08:07:28 PM »

LOL, that's hilarious. So because I think your posts are full of crap and untruths, that means my feelings are hurt?

If you are gonna post crap and falsehoods than you should expect to be corrected on it, if you can't handle that then clearly you have problems that need to be addressed in some other place....

The second part is true, but don't expect them to agree. They assume they can post whatever bullshit they want and it's important since they know what they're talking about.

Look, I'm no angel here.  I fuck up all the time.  But some of the emotion and hurt feelings around here, it's a little over the top, no?

You have a wish to portray yourself in one way and act the opposite. Then you complain when you're challenged because of this kind of behavior.

Now you're complaining that Fernando didn't answer to you. Did you get your feelings hurt?

Regarding this oscar character, you don't seem to like this place that much do you?
You're constantly attacking people who support the band. If that's all you're here to do, I suggest you think about what you're doing here.

/jarmo

From my first post here i was attacked by your little cheer-leader... who else have i "attacked" on here?

Precisely nobody.

OscarTime... Welcome

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #763 on: September 02, 2015, 08:16:45 PM »

/jarmo

Precisely nobody.

OscarTime... Welcome

ok

Wink

i honestly didnt expect to log on overnight and see the stinson comments.... Obviously (like every other interview a band member or former band member gives) it was still ambiguous... and we are left to draw our own conclusions... but the dots do seem to be lining up.. even more and more in regards to slash/duff at a minimum coming back.. i still dont think we will get the full reunion from AFD or UYI.. but instead duff and slash back in some capacity... even if its not a full on tour.. just seeing 3 out of 5 is enough to get the blood going.  hihi
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #764 on: September 02, 2015, 08:45:38 PM »

/jarmo

Precisely nobody.

OscarTime... Welcome

ok

Wink

i honestly didnt expect to log on overnight and see the stinson comments.... Obviously (like every other interview a band member or former band member gives) it was still ambiguous... and we are left to draw our own conclusions... but the dots do seem to be lining up.. even more and more in regards to slash/duff at a minimum coming back.. i still dont think we will get the full reunion from AFD or UYI.. but instead duff and slash back in some capacity... even if its not a full on tour.. just seeing 3 out of 5 is enough to get the blood going.  hihi

Yes 3 out of 5 would be huge. Would imagine Dizzy in there also

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
theseeker
Opening Act

« Reply #765 on: September 02, 2015, 08:49:41 PM »

/jarmo

Precisely nobody.

Cheerleader is not a hyphened word. Poor use of ellipsis.
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #766 on: September 02, 2015, 08:54:31 PM »

bild.de ist the biggest newspaper in germany. their sources are very often well informed. the article/their source says that there will be a reunion in 2016. the reason why axl, slash and duff didn't annouce their plans yet is perla hudson. slash and perla have no marriage settlement which means that perla won't divorce when she get informed about the big reunion contract/money. she will get 50% of slash's wealth either way.

so....according to the article/their source slash needs an agreement with perla first and then they will announce the reunion for 2016.

More bullshit by the "well-informed" press, but hey, at least it will give this thread another 40 pages of life!   beer
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #767 on: September 02, 2015, 08:55:32 PM »

/jarmo

Precisely nobody.

I believe you meant hyphenated word. You may want to get your own grammar correct when playing grammar police.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #768 on: September 02, 2015, 09:25:55 PM »

/jarmo

Precisely nobody.

OscarTime... Welcome

ok

Wink

Ahh, you need Two Reunions, perfect

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #769 on: September 02, 2015, 09:27:57 PM »

Interesting choice for a first post at a spot.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
theseeker
Opening Act

« Reply #770 on: September 03, 2015, 01:32:40 AM »

/jarmo

Precisely nobody.

I believe you meant hyphenated word. You may want to get your own grammar correct when playing grammar police.

Are you saying hyphened is not a word? Do I need to give back my Scrabble points?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #771 on: September 03, 2015, 04:16:42 AM »

Precisely nobody.

That's exactly what I was talking about.

My little cheerleader? So now you're attacking me as well as the person you originally started attacking.
Good job in trying to convince me that I was wrong about you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #772 on: September 03, 2015, 10:23:54 AM »

If it had been from some negative troll supporting your biased POV I doubt if you would take issue with it. 

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #773 on: September 03, 2015, 10:29:50 AM »

If it had been from some negative troll supporting your biased POV I doubt if you would take issue with it. 

I obviously defer to you on what I would do.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #774 on: September 03, 2015, 10:31:29 AM »

Somewhat pertinent.  It talks about lottery winnings, but the sentiment/precedent is the same:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/don-mcnay/life-lesson-from-the-lott_b_1656821.html

Good article.

Slash and Perla were originally married in October of 2001(?)
The amendment for prenuptial agreements in California didn't happen until 2002- (I know it was mentioned they didn't have one)

Wonder if their later marriage ceremony, the post-Samantha Snopes remarriage was simply ceremonial or had any legalities attatched?

And where were Slash's advisors that let him get married to this woman without a prenuptial agreement? Massive mismanagement error imo.

"Shut the fuck up."
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #775 on: September 03, 2015, 11:25:25 AM »

Good article.

The amendment for prenuptial agreements in California didn't happen until 2002- (I know it was mentioned they didn't have one)

Wonder if their later marriage ceremony, the post-Samantha Snopes remarriage was simply ceremonial or had any legalities attatched?

And where were Slash's advisors that let him get married to this woman without a prenuptial agreement? Massive mismanagement error imo.

Usually vow renewals have zero legalities.  They're just ceremonies for the couples to "recommit".  There are exceptions, but usually they are preceeded by a formal dissolution being filed with the courts.  You certainly couldn't use it as an excuse to then file a "prenup"...even though the official nuptials  had taken place years earlier.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #776 on: September 03, 2015, 11:29:50 AM »

Good article.

Usually vow renewals have zero legalities.  They're just ceremonies for the couples to "recommit".  There are exceptions, but usually they are preceeded by a formal dissolution being filed with the courts.  You certainly couldn't use it as an excuse to then file a "prenup"...even though the official nuptials  had taken place years earlier.

Thanks, it boggles the mind why Slash wasn't advised to get a prenup by his financial advisors, or maybe he was and ignored it? Surely his buddies like Charlie Sheen are well aware of the pitfalls of marriage gone wrong.

"Shut the fuck up."
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #777 on: September 03, 2015, 02:43:04 PM »

Thanks, it boggles the mind why Slash wasn't advised to get a prenup by his financial advisors, or maybe he was and ignored it? Surely his buddies like Charlie Sheen are well aware of the pitfalls of marriage gone wrong.

I doubt I'm telling you anything you don't know, but.....just in the interest of completeness:

Sometimes people in love do very stupid things.  When in the throes of passion, the blood is running to the wrong area of the body (and that goes for both genders, alike).  The thought that this person, who you are totally in love with and dedicated to, could somehow become less than that, could somehow NOT be a part of your life anymore, is unfathomable.  The thought they could quibble over something as silly as money (again, keeping in mind...throes of passion) when you are these incredible soul mates....nahhhh.  And you can't INSULT that person, or dispel the aura of love you've created, by asking them to sign the piece of paper relating to what happens if your forever love is torn asunder!!

And by the time you wake up, smell the Folgers coffee, and realize how completely DUMB you were?  Too late.

Slash isn't the first, nor the last, celeb (or wealthy person) who ignored his or her attorney's advice on getting a prenup.   

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #778 on: September 03, 2015, 03:04:26 PM »

I doubt I'm telling you anything you don't know, but.....just in the interest of completeness:

Sometimes people in love do very stupid things.  When in the throes of passion, the blood is running to the wrong area of the body (and that goes for both genders, alike).  The thought that this person, who you are totally in love with and dedicated to, could somehow become less than that, could somehow NOT be a part of your life anymore, is unfathomable.  The thought they could quibble over something as silly as money (again, keeping in mind...throes of passion) when you are these incredible soul mates....nahhhh.  And you can't INSULT that person, or dispel the aura of love you've created, by asking them to sign the piece of paper relating to what happens if your forever love is torn asunder!!

And by the time you wake up, smell the Folgers coffee, and realize how completely DUMB you were?  Too late.

Slash isn't the first, nor the last, celeb (or wealthy person) who ignored his or her attorney's advice on getting a prenup.   

FWIT, prenups, for the most part, have been rendered meaningless by many courts.  More and more courts are treating them as contracts entered into under duress, and are thus invalidating them.  The whole concept is screwy really.  An agreement that governs the terms of your divorce before you get married. 
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #779 on: September 03, 2015, 03:11:36 PM »

So very true- love, sex and infatuation render the logical part of your brain inoperable and tend to make it malfunction.

A true Murphy's law situation in so many cases.

"Shut the fuck up."
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: