Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 11:37:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and Slash friends again?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and Slash friends again?  (Read 217729 times)
Princess Leia
« Reply #740 on: September 02, 2015, 03:59:01 AM »

I don?t know about you, but if someone tells me Axl and Slash met I would remove heaven and earth to get to the bottom of that

I know Slash is very open w the press (unlike that other guy) but wouldn't that infringe upon their privacy?

What privacy? I would ask only to elaborate more about a rumor that is out there for the whole world to see. Eventually to confirm or deny with a mere yes or no answer
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #741 on: September 02, 2015, 05:08:45 AM »

LOL, that's hilarious. So because I think your posts are full of crap and untruths, that means my feelings are hurt?

If you are gonna post crap and falsehoods than you should expect to be corrected on it, if you can't handle that then clearly you have problems that need to be addressed in some other place....

Of course it does. He really thinks he has that kind of effect on us.

The second part is true, but don't expect them to agree. They assume they can post whatever bullshit they want and it's important since they know what they're talking about.

Look, I'm no angel here.  I fuck up all the time.  But some of the emotion and hurt feelings around here, it's a little over the top, no?

Correct, you're not. Correct, you do. Finally you admit it.

Regarding the hurt feelings, those come mostly from you.
You have a wish to portray yourself in one way and act the opposite. Then you complain when you're challenged because of this kind of behavior.

Now you're complaining that Fernando didn't answer to you. Did you get your feelings hurt?

Regarding this oscar character, you don't seem to like this place that much do you?
You're constantly attacking people who support the band. If that's all you're here to do, I suggest you think about what you're doing here.

/jarmo

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:11:33 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #742 on: September 02, 2015, 08:35:20 AM »

In regards to DX...

I have never seen him state his opinion as fact, he is VERY opinionated... and you might not like his opinion... but that's something completely different.

He repeats some of his "negative" stuff too much, I will give you all that.. and I don't know why... but this tends to happen when we are all just waiting... and waiting...

I always got the sense, that he is a die hard fan of Axl...unlike other posters who just get off on being jerks.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #743 on: September 02, 2015, 09:00:32 AM »

He repeats some of his "negative" stuff too much, I will give you all that..

So we're not the only ones noticing this behavior.

I always got the sense, that he is a die hard fan of Axl...unlike other posters who just get off on being jerks.

When you gotta shift through a lot of bullshit to find out somebody actually likes something about the band they're posting about on a fan site, in my opinion, something's a bit wrong with that...
But that's just me. I'm not hell bent on appearing a certain way to impress anyone, unlike certain self proclaimed objective fans.  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #744 on: September 02, 2015, 09:03:15 AM »

He repeats some of his "negative" stuff too much, I will give you all that..

So we're not the only ones noticing this behavior.

When you gotta shift through a lot of bullshit to find out somebody actually likes something about the band they're posting about on a fan site, in my opinion, something's a bit wrong with that...
But that's just me. I'm not hell bent on appearing a certain way to impress anyone, unlike certain self proclaimed objective fans.  Smiley

/jarmo

Well you are a little bit more than a fan .  Wink

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #745 on: September 02, 2015, 09:10:13 AM »

Now you're complaining that Fernando didn't answer to you. Did you get your feelings hurt?

As I recall, I believe I said he didn't really add much to the discourse.  He offered no detail or elaboration as to what he was talking about, up to and including even identifying which of the 3 different points he quoted that he was attempting to refute.

As I also recall, several people agreed with me on that.  No additional light was shed.

Now, have I had some fun at the expense of the few who's heads I live in rent free labeling it the best verbal takedown since Lloyd Bentsen and Dan Quayle?  Yes.  I have, indeed.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #746 on: September 02, 2015, 09:11:41 AM »

Favorite guy of alltime.

If I was making a list of top 10 frontmen ever, I would actually leave the second slot blank, to further drive home the level of drop off I see after him.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #747 on: September 02, 2015, 11:32:06 AM »

As I recall, I believe I said he didn't really add much to the discourse.  He offered no detail or elaboration as to what he was talking about, up to and including even identifying which of the 3 different points he quoted that he was attempting to refute.

As I also recall, several people agreed with me on that.  No additional light was shed.

Now, have I had some fun at the expense of the few who's heads I live in rent free labeling it the best verbal takedown since Lloyd Bentsen and Dan Quayle?  Yes.  I have, indeed.

You're easily amused and you take yourself way too seriously.

Is it possible not everyone is prepared to spend their free time explaining every single thing you're wrong about? Maybe it's just enough to point out that you're wrong and leave it at that?
Or maybe it's just karma..... Like the guy who posted reminders to everybody on how GN'R cancels shows and then complained that there are no bootlegs... Wouldn't wanna be that guy.

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #748 on: September 02, 2015, 11:40:47 AM »

You're easily amused and you take yourself way too seriously.

I do get that one a lot.  Complaints I take myself (and everything, really) so very seriously.

Loosen up, people are always telling me.

Is it possible not everyone is prepared to spend their free time explaining every single thing you're wrong about? Maybe it's just enough to point out that you're wrong and leave it at that?

Perhaps.

But absent any detail or anything relevant, it just opens people up to ridicule that want to treat it like it was the smackdown of alltime. 

Now, to be fair only a handful of folks took that path.  And it actually segues nicely into this next part...

Or maybe it's just karma..... Like the guy who posted reminders to everybody on how GN'R cancels shows and then complained that there are no bootlegs... Wouldn't wanna be that guy.

...THREE YEARS AGO.

I said this three years ago.  You still bring it up all the time.

But you're breezy.  Not at all rattled.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #749 on: September 02, 2015, 12:50:02 PM »

Perhaps.

But absent any detail or anything relevant, it just opens people up to ridicule that want to treat it like it was the smackdown of alltime. 

Now, to be fair only a handful of folks took that path.  And it actually segues nicely into this next part...

In addition, you've managed to prove time after time how it's almost impossible for you to take in anything you're told if it goes against what you already know and have decided to be the truth.
Yet another reason why spending time explaining things to you can be seen as a big waste of time.

...THREE YEARS AGO.

I said this three years ago.  You still bring it up all the time.

But you're breezy.  Not at all rattled.

Not at all rattled. It's fucking funny!
I know you didn't mean it as comedy material, but it is. Seriously, thank you for that nugget of comedy gold. The bitter super fan complains about shows being canceled 10+ years ago when others are talking about attending shows. Cheesy

THREE YEARS AGO!

More like SELECTIVE MEMORY!

Count back to 2014. Let me know how many years that counts as....
Now, still being bitter about a show that was canceled in 2002. How many years ago is that?

And here you are telling me I need to get over your comments.... Funny. Smiley

/jarmo

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #750 on: September 02, 2015, 02:17:46 PM »

In Summary, This Is False

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #751 on: September 02, 2015, 03:27:51 PM »

In Summary, This Is False

Yep.  Axl and Slash didn't speak and they're not friends, and there damn sure won't be a reunion.

The 38 pages found here are mostly people arguing about other things that range from semi-related to unrelated to things they manage to make sound related.  Kinda typical for threads like these.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #752 on: September 02, 2015, 05:01:34 PM »

http://www.bild.de/bild-plus/unterhaltung/musik/guns-n-roses/verhindert-eine-frau-die-reunion-42409948,var=b,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

bild.de ist the biggest newspaper in germany. their sources are very often well informed. the article/their source says that there will be a reunion in 2016. the reason why axl, slash and duff didn't annouce their plans yet is perla hudson. slash and perla have no marriage settlement which means that perla won't divorce when she get informed about the big reunion contract/money. she will get 50% of slash's wealth either way.

so....according to the article/their source slash needs an agreement with perla first and then they will announce the reunion for 2016.

Princess Leia
« Reply #753 on: September 02, 2015, 05:19:54 PM »

Just when I thought things couldn?t get any more bizarre... rofl

Looks like it is one of those Anything Goes kind of day

Sorry but if Axl wants to make an announcement not even Obama could stop him, much less someone like Perla  Roll Eyes
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #754 on: September 02, 2015, 05:24:38 PM »

I *totally* had the "a reunion will actually start to happen only to be derailed by Slash's ex-wife and lack of a prenup" called years ago...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #755 on: September 02, 2015, 05:28:09 PM »

I *totally* had the "a reunion will actually start to happen only to be derailed by Slash's ex-wife and lack of a prenup" called years ago...

What did that pay in the pool??

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #756 on: September 02, 2015, 05:33:39 PM »

"Back off Bitch" blasting on Slash's stereo right now...

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #757 on: September 02, 2015, 05:46:20 PM »

As far as I know once divorce papers are filed then the spouse is only entitled to whatever was made BEFORE that date not after...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #758 on: September 02, 2015, 06:21:29 PM »

As far as I know once divorce papers are filed then the spouse is only entitled to whatever was made BEFORE that date not after...

Sort of.

In a non-contested divorce, the papers aren't filed until both parties sign them.  At that point, everything after is individual property. It SOUNDS like that's where they are at...Slash has signed and is waiting on Perla to sign the papers (maybe, possibly, if the article and rumor are true).

In a contested divorce (aka one party files, the other party doesn't sign the papers, and contests)...everything is fair game until the court rules and says otherwise.  They MIGHT rule that the income is off limits...but they very well might not.  In California, typically, they do not.  It's community property til the court rules.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:24:51 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #759 on: September 02, 2015, 06:29:03 PM »

Somewhat pertinent.  It talks about lottery winnings, but the sentiment/precedent is the same:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/don-mcnay/life-lesson-from-the-lott_b_1656821.html

Together again,
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: