Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:01:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  DJ Ashba Decides To Make Sixx:A.M. His "Main Priority"
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DJ Ashba Decides To Make Sixx:A.M. His "Main Priority"  (Read 68488 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #220 on: July 23, 2015, 02:31:32 PM »

Yes, we get it. Fans want as much music as possible. And when you get something, you want something else. We all know that.

Can you elaborate?  Are you saying when Chinese Democracy came out the fans wanted something else?  Or are you saying the fans are never satisfied?

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #221 on: July 23, 2015, 02:39:04 PM »

1 Axl is stubborn and always going to do things his way
2 Axl doesn't care about time
3 Axl is a procrastinator
4. Axl does not feel obligated to keep the fans informed when there is nothing new to inform them about
5. Axl does not feel obligated to keep his band mates informed when there is nothing new to inform them about
6. Axl is content with the pace at which GN'R releases new music, even at the sacafice of other band members or fan's happiness
7. Axl makes a mean hamburger

8. Slash owes us cus he stole scom-intro from circusmusic
9. DJ is a actually a hologram from the 80's .
10. Jarmo is kim jong-il.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 02:42:04 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #222 on: July 23, 2015, 02:49:07 PM »

Yes, we get it. Fans want as much music as possible. And when you get something, you want something else. We all know that.

Can you elaborate?  Are you saying when Chinese Democracy came out the fans wanted something else?  Or are you saying the fans are never satisfied?

The latter.

Fans are terrible, terrible people.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #223 on: July 23, 2015, 05:42:07 PM »

The latter.

Fans are terrible, terrible people.

I would say the members of this and the 'other boards' wanted and still want more and are never satisfied, the general music consuming public probably wanted something else.

No one owes us anything... not another song, not a show, not a timeline, and certainly not an explanation. BUT as someone who has loved this band for decades it is frustrating to think that since the last show of the Illusions tour in 1993 (22 years) we have gotten 15 original songs and a few hundred shows with a virtual merry go round of 'employees' on stage (for those counting that is .7 songs a year). This is one of the more brilliant singer song writers of our generation, so some people (Emily this is for you) will come to these forums to vent frustrations, and share opinions. If they didn't this place would have been very very quiet since the mid 90's give or take a few year stretch in the late 00's - early 10's. However I will return back to my original point we aren't 'owed' any more or less than we've gotten, but we don't owe anyone our unquestioning quiet allegiance either (that wouldn't be very fun).

Does anyone (sorry for the random reference) picture Baghdad Bob behind the keyboard anytime Emily responds... 'Nothing to see here Iraq is invincible, the Americans aren't bombing anything... We have plenty of Guitarists, everything is band business as usual'
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:15:56 PM by C0ma » Logged
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #224 on: July 23, 2015, 05:48:34 PM »

I would say the members of this and the 'other boards' wanted and still want more and are never satisfied, the general music consuming public probably wanted something else.

But let's be real here.

When we got CD, was anyone saying right away that was great and where's the next one?  No.

But such revisionist bullshit is peddled as some sort of "woe is Axl" mindset the second something happens, even if we are talking about something else YEARS later.

Asking 7 years later how we seem to be no closer to a new album does not mean people weren't happy when CD came out.  That's nonsense.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #225 on: July 23, 2015, 05:55:50 PM »

I'm not too keen on classic rock anymore and more intrested in Rammstein, Buckethead, Hanzel und Gretyl, The Prodigy. What DJ and Nikki do is pretty sweet tho. The livestuff works.

I would say the members of this and the 'other boards' wanted and still want more and are never satisfied,

ya, some oldcore rockfans expect nothing less than a revolution.

Does anyone (sorry for the random reference) picture Baghdad Bob behind the keyboard anytime Emily responds...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7J2Nnl7Ano Tongue

(J/K, lubs j00 emily) peace

Edit

When we got CD, was anyone saying right away that was great and where's the next one?

*cough* Lips Sealed

I actually said 'that was mediocre'. Still waiting... 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:04:23 PM by norway » Logged

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #226 on: July 23, 2015, 06:49:37 PM »

Emily...

Im trying to figure out why you refuse to see what they are saying?

Your whole point seems to be "Oh you dont know they havent recorded X amount of songs" or "that Axl doesnt owe anyone anything" or "it will be released when its released"..

these comments seem to be the general theme from you. The fans are all entitled to an opinion, Dgen and a few others make quite relevant points when they say that the output has been poor (in terms of records).. or that there is a lack of information given to the fans about whats going on... or any number of other gripes that people may have... you cant just reset to a default response with ambiguous comments like the examples above.

There are genuine gripes and IMO (yes its just my opinion) they are relevant.

I love Axl... for me... its not about bagging you out.. or bagging Axl out.. I'm certainly not a hater.. i just named my Kid after Axl for gods sake  Wink

For me.. Axl will always be my favorite Artist/Musician/Performer.. certainly the best Front man.. and i truly am privileged to have seen him Live in 2013 for the first time when they played in my town.. so im certainly not here to throw shit at you.. or at Axl on an online forum..

I guess what i am saying is... You are happy to sit and wait and see what plays out.. in terms of any future music or touring or whatever.. and thats cool... but some people feel like theyve waited enough time and that things have been said by Axl or his band members and that hasnt eventuated and they feel its not good enough... i think both sides have a point... its where u stand on either side of the fence i guess...

For me... i think there is some serious doubt as to whether this is over for good this time considering speculation around other members.. that may be the case.. it may not.. i just think the lines of communication to the fans could be a lot better.. i just want to know about my favorite band.. thats all.

Mr 2 post wonder,

Seems very suspicious and convienient that you would choose to immediately jump into the fray and immediately align yourself with that side.

If you truly expect me to politely step aside while  "fans" like dgenx, gingerking and moaning mortis do their best to demean, berate and whine about all things GNR you are going to be very disappointed.

Nobody asked you, or them to wait, here's a nice quote you all can meditate on.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen, you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does, you might get something that works for you ? in the end you could win on this either way. But if you're really into waiting, try holding your breath for Jesus 'cause I hear the payoff may be that much greater."
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-axl-rose-speaks/#dQmZ65OAT4W1FxU5.99

When there is something to announce it will be announced, why is that so difficult a concept for people like you to grasp?

"Mr 2 Post wonder"Huh whats 2 posts got to do with it? Oh.. i forgot.. in your internet world it means everything..  Smiley

As for your comments regarding it "being convenient and suspicious that i align myself with that side" .. umm no.. its really not. Would it be suspicious or convenient if i aligned myself with your thoughts and comments after 2 posts?  Undecided

I tried to engage you by saying i dont understand why you cant see their point of view.. which i tend to agree with. And your first response was a sarcastic "2 post wonder" comment..

Again.. I'm not attacking you. I'm just stating that all your arguments revolve around ambigious statements like "you dont know this isnt happening" "or its ready when its ready"... im merely trying to figure out if you really believe this stuff.

As for the last part.. quoting Axl saying go and do other things and you wont be disapointed... thats fine.. i dont sit around longing for the next record like my life depends on it. Ive already stated in my second post that I'm not an Axl hater, i went to a new guns show in 2013, had a great time.. cant fault anything about the show.. etc etc.. (you didnt make reference to any of that). .you just seem to think im now on the opposite of the fence and thats that.

It is possible to have a different point of view and actually still get on you know.    Smiley
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #227 on: July 23, 2015, 07:51:23 PM »

But let's be real here.

When we got CD, was anyone saying right away that was great and where's the next one?  No.

But such revisionist bullshit is peddled as some sort of "woe is Axl" mindset the second something happens, even if we are talking about something else YEARS later.

Asking 7 years later how we seem to be no closer to a new album does not mean people weren't happy when CD came out.  That's nonsense.

I'm not saying people expected anything right away... I'm just saying fans (that regularly visit these boards) are always going to want more (especially since some of it had been heard in some form since 2001/2002). I was just pointing out that there is a difference between 'us' and the rest of the world who were not happy with the product they got and not the volume of material.

For me personally I was very happy with everything that 2008 brought, but having the 'three albums full of material' dangled in front of us wears on you when it never comes... which is why most of my post was not to contradict what you are saying but directed at Emily who thinks that no one should share their opinion if it questions Axl or his team.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:58:32 PM by C0ma » Logged
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #228 on: July 23, 2015, 08:19:43 PM »

For me personally I was very happy with everything that 2008 brought, but having the 'three albums full of material' dangled in front of us wears on you when it never comes... which is why most of my post was not to contradict what you are saying but directed at Emily who thinks that no one should share their opinion if it questions Axl or his team.

Oh no, I'm with almost all of what you are saying.

I think any objective analysis has to at least question how "three albums of material" and "36 songs" (both things that we were told) has lead to one album, 7 years ago.  And who the hell knows what now.

And to say "hey, what's going on here?" is not to insult the band, claim to be a label exec or tour manager or any of that noise.

Its just asking doesn't this seem...off, to anyone else?

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #229 on: July 23, 2015, 08:56:35 PM »

I think any objective analysis has to at least question how "three albums of material" and "36 songs" (both things that we were told) has lead to one album, 7 years ago.  And who the hell knows what now.

And to say "hey, what's going on here?" is not to insult the band, claim to be a label exec or tour manager or any of that noise.

It seems totally off to me, which is why I laugh at people like Emily who feel like they need to 'Defend the Wall' every time everyone says something that even remotely questions the direction of the band or any of it's members... at the same time I feel like there is a point where it all goes a little to far, so I understand Jarmo stopping the 'trolling' in it's tracks.

Until there is official word on certain topics (after years in some cases) I don't see how you can't expect there to be a certain level of speculation about things like 'When is a followup album coming' or 'does the band have a guitar player'... what else is here to talk about? As you mentioned earlier I don't really care if Guns N' Roses makes it to the second round of Cat Fancy Magazines tournament of bands with songs that include the word Sweet, or involving myself in the 7th annual how did Madagascar make you feel when you first heard it. I'm as interested in Axl's cats as I am Koutney Kardashian's husband... I want to talk about an active relevant band. I know for some people if it isn't GnR or a metal band it's crap, but it frustrates me seeing a band like Maroon 5 (who are very talented and if you can't see that you are very short sighted) manage to release 5 successful albums in the time Axl has released 1... They don't seem to have the never ending legal and management hassle that Axl does. Don't like Pop? How about Country? Brad Paisley a great performer and guitar player has managed to release 10 successful albums (19 #1 songs) since GnR first reemerged in Las Vegas in 00-01 (same as before, Axl just 1).

This is why not everyone wants to talk like it's all unicorns and rainbows.

Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #230 on: July 23, 2015, 09:53:36 PM »

It seems totally off to me, which is why I laugh at people like Emily who feel like they need to 'Defend the Wall' every time everyone says something that even remotely questions the direction of the band or any of it's members... at the same time I feel like there is a point where it all goes a little to far, so I understand Jarmo stopping the 'trolling' in it's tracks.

Until there is official word on certain topics (after years in some cases) I don't see how you can't expect there to be a certain level of speculation about things like 'When is a followup album coming' or 'does the band have a guitar player'... what else is here to talk about? As you mentioned earlier I don't really care if Guns N' Roses makes it to the second round of Cat Fancy Magazines tournament of bands with songs that include the word Sweet, or involving myself in the 7th annual how did Madagascar make you feel when you first heard it. I'm as interested in Axl's cats as I am Koutney Kardashian's husband... I want to talk about an active relevant band. I know for some people if it isn't GnR or a metal band it's crap, but it frustrates me seeing a band like Maroon 5 (who are very talented and if you can't see that you are very short sighted) manage to release 5 successful albums in the time Axl has released 1... They don't seem to have the never ending legal and management hassle that Axl does. Don't like Pop? How about Country? Brad Paisley a great performer and guitar player has managed to release 10 successful albums (19 #1 songs) since GnR first reemerged in Las Vegas in 00-01 (same as before, Axl just 1).

The lack of productivity is indefensible at this point?and it?s crazy the absurd lengths people will go here.  The evil record company, shady promoters?all these forces conspiring to prohibit Axl from releasing music.  Christ, how many crooked record company execs exist?  I don?t know, but apparently they all work for Axl?s label, and they?re still out to get him.

The new excuse reason seems to be artistic integrity.  He?s not ready to release it.  Why force him to do something when he?s not ready to do it?  Sorry, but I don?t think asking to hear music that?s already recorded is asking too much?especially 7 years after the last album was released.

I just don?t understand the mentality to defend every action ? or inaction ? of the band.  Seriously, every action.  All of them.  Never a bad one.  That?s where the cult comparisons come from.  Whenever the band decides to do something is the right time?and fuck you, you ungrateful 601 post wonder for thinking otherwise.  Get a life (that?s a good one, as if my ? or anyone else?s ? day to day living depends on what Guns n Roses does).

What do you want your favorite football team to do?  Play football.  Your favorite basketball team?  You guessed it.  Play basketball.  Why would it be any different for your favorite band? 
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #231 on: July 23, 2015, 10:07:54 PM »

The lack of productivity is indefensible at this point?and it?s crazy the absurd lengths people will go here.  The evil record company, shady promoters?all these forces conspiring to prohibit Axl from releasing music.  Christ, how many crooked record company execs exist?  I don?t know, but apparently they all work for Axl?s label, and they?re still out to get him.

The new excuse reason seems to be artistic integrity.  He?s not ready to release it.  Why force him to do something when he?s not ready to do it?  Sorry, but I don?t think asking to hear music that?s already recorded is asking too much?especially 7 years after the last album was released.

I just don?t understand the mentality to defend every action ? or inaction ? of the band.  Seriously, every action.  All of them.  Never a bad one.  That?s where the cult comparisons come from.  Whenever the band decides to do something is the right time?and fuck you, you ungrateful 601 post wonder for thinking otherwise.  Get a life (that?s a good one, as if my ? or anyone else?s ? day to day living depends on what Guns n Roses does).

What do you want your favorite football team to do?  Play football.  Your favorite basketball team?  You guessed it.  Play basketball.  Why would it be any different for your favorite band? 

que emily's next rant using big words to try and sound overly intelligent  rofl

It's deadset painful.

anyhoo...
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #232 on: July 23, 2015, 10:11:01 PM »

The Parrots are out in full force.  Roll Eyes

Have a day guys because in the end your opinion is meaningless.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:34:11 AM by sky dog » Logged

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #233 on: July 24, 2015, 12:38:35 AM »

Emily...

Your whole point seems to be "Oh you dont know they havent recorded X amount of songs" or "that Axl doesnt owe anyone anything" or "it will be released when its released"..

these comments seem to be the general theme from you. The fans are all entitled to an opinion, Dgen and a few others make quite relevant points when they say that the output has been poor (in terms of records).. or that there is a lack of information given to the fans about whats going on... or any number of other gripes that people may have... you cant just reset to a default response with ambiguous comments like the examples above.

I love Axl... for me... its not about bagging you out.. or bagging Axl out.. I'm certainly not a hater.. i just named my Kid after Axl for gods sake  Wink

For me.. Axl will always be my favorite Artist/Musician/Performer.. certainly the best Front man.. and i truly am privileged to have seen him Live in 2013 for the first time when they played in my town.. so im certainly not here to throw shit at you.. or at Axl on an online forum..

I guess what i am saying is... You are happy to sit and wait and see what plays out.. in terms of any future music or touring or whatever.. and thats cool... but some people feel like theyve waited enough time and that things have been said by Axl or his band members and that hasnt eventuated and they feel its not good enough... i think both sides have a point... its where u stand on either side of the fence i guess...

For me... i think there is some serious doubt as to whether this is over for good this time considering speculation around other members.. that may be the case.. it may not.. i just think the lines of communication to the fans could be a lot better.. i just want to know about my favorite band.. thats all.

Mr 2 post wonder,

Seems very suspicious and convienient that you would choose to immediately jump into the fray and immediately align yourself with that side.

If you truly expect me to politely step aside while  "fans" like dgenx, gingerking and moaning mortis do their best to demean, berate and whine about all things GNR you are going to be very disappointed.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen, you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does, you might get something that works for you ? in the end you could win on this either way. But if you're really into waiting, try holding your breath for Jesus 'cause I hear the payoff may be that much greater."
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-axl-rose-speaks/#dQmZ65OAT4W1FxU5.99

When there is something to announce it will be announced, why is that so difficult a concept for people like you to grasp?

"Mr 2 Post wonder"Huh whats 2 posts got to do with it? Oh.. i forgot.. in your internet world it means everything..  Smiley

As for your comments regarding it "being convenient and suspicious that i align myself with that side" .. umm no.. its really not. Would it be suspicious or convenient if i aligned myself with your thoughts and comments after 2 posts?  Undecided

I tried to engage you by saying i dont understand why you cant see their point of view.. which i tend to agree with. And your first response was a sarcastic "2 post wonder" comment..

Again.. I'm not attacking you. I'm just stating that all your arguments revolve around ambigious statements like "you dont know this isnt happening" "or its ready when its ready"... im merely trying to figure out if you really believe this stuff.

As for the last part.. quoting Axl saying go and do other things and you wont be disapointed... thats fine.. i dont sit around longing for the next record like my life depends on it. Ive already stated in my second post that I'm not an Axl hater, i went to a new guns show in 2013, had a great time.. cant fault anything about the show.. etc etc.. (you didnt make reference to any of that). .you just seem to think im now on the opposite of the fence and thats that.

It is possible to have a different point of view and actually still get on you know.    Smiley

How do you know anything about me, or my supposed "internet world"?  Are you yet another magical wannabe psychic?

It was odd that you just supposedly registered, but yet chose to immediately  jump into the  discussion and focus on me, but feel free to continue being a minion, I honestly don't care.

You specifically mentioned that "some people were tired of waiting" etc, so I posted a quote, nobody is asking you to wait- that is entirely your choice and your decision.

I'm stating the truth, you do not know what has been done, and when there is something to announce it will be announced, no idea why that is an issue with some "fans" here.

It's great and wonderful you went to a show in 2013, do you want a gold star?  Have been to quite a few shows myself throughout the years and have enjoyed them all.

People seem to get their wants and needs confused, they convince themselves they need new music, when the truth is they merely want it, and when it is released they will want something else.

Some here are addicted to whining and complaining, it gets very tiring and monotonous to read the same redundant crying and complaining from the same circle of idiots.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #234 on: July 24, 2015, 12:40:07 AM »

The Parrots are out in full force.  Roll Eyes

Have a day guys beause in the end your opinion is meaningless.

Great call! The litany of whiners  hihi

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #235 on: July 24, 2015, 12:45:31 AM »

So your reasoning is by whining and complaining you think it will make some perceptible difference in what is released or when it is released? #entitlementissue

How do you know the label is cooperating? How do you know what has been done up to this point and what hasnt?

Damn sorry the truth interferes with your delusional whining.  crying

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2015, 12:53:23 AM »

Speak for yourself.
Thanks.

I know for a fact that not all posts are useless just because yours are.

/jarmo

hihi
Complaining is a complete waste of one's energy. Those who complain the most accomplish the least.  beer

"Shut the fuck up."
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2015, 01:11:56 AM »

Emily...

Mr 2 post wonder,

How do you know anything about me, or my supposed "internet world"?  Are you yet another magical wannabe psychic?

It was odd that you just supposedly registered, but yet chose to immediately  jump into the  discussion and focus on me, but feel free to continue being a minion, I honestly don't care.

You specifically mentioned that "some people were tired of waiting" etc, so I posted a quote, nobody is asking you to wait- that is entirely your choice and your decision.

I'm stating the truth, you do not know what has been done, and when there is something to announce it will be announced, no idea why that is an issue with some "fans" here.

It's great and wonderful you went to a show in 2013, do you want a gold star?  Have been to quite a few shows myself throughout the years and have enjoyed them all.

People seem to get their wants and needs confused, they convince themselves they need new music, when the truth is they merely want it, and when it is released they will want something else.

Some here are addicted to whining and complaining, it gets very tiring and monotonous to read the same redundant crying and complaining from the same circle of idiots.

I mentioned the show in 2013 to validate im not a hater of nuguns and was perfectly capable of being able to ask questions of the current band and yet still be a fan and enjoy the shows.. , an intelect like you would/should have picked up on that..in fact i think i even spelt that out for you to avoid confusing you yet you still got confused... funny that... when you spit venom so often you forget what you read.. or took no notice... and just continued on with your usual diatribe of misleading confused codswallop that i think you actually believe in the hope of being noticed by someone on here. who knows... ill let you figure that out.

So the crux of it is this..... basically you have a problem with anyone who dares to question what's going on in this "band"Huh And we should all shut up and just pretend its all perfect?

Just because people ask questions (which they have a right too) doesnt make them idiots.

Cheers

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #238 on: July 24, 2015, 01:14:52 AM »

que emily's next rant using big words to try and sound overly intelligent  rofl

It's deadset painful.

anyhoo...

Sorry my vocabulary makes you feel inadequate, and possibly inferior.

I don't speak stupidese.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #239 on: July 24, 2015, 01:22:42 AM »

Emily...

Mr 2 post wonder,

I mentioned the show in 2013 to validate im not a hater of nuguns and was perfectly capable of being able to ask questions of the current band and yet still be a fan and enjoy the shows.. , an intelect like you would/should have picked up on that..in fact i think i even spelt that out for you to avoid confusing you yet you still got confused... funny that... when you spit venom so often you forget what you read.. or took no notice... and just continued on with your usual diatribe of misleading confused codswallop that i think you actually believe in the hope of being noticed by someone on here. who knows... ill let you figure that out.

So the crux of it is this..... basically you have a problem with anyone who dares to question what's going on in this "band"Huh And we should all shut up and just pretend its all perfect?

Just because people ask questions (which they have a right too) doesnt make them idiots.

Cheers

Unlike many here, I don't pretend to be a magical psychic that can derive untold depths from what someone posts.

Your idiotic interpretation of my motivation is just that, idiotic blabbering and more attempts to attack me personally, wouldn't suggest you continue down that road.

I'm simply a real fan and supporter, I have no insiduous hidden agenda other than doing what I know is right, and posting what I know to be true, it says a great deal about your character there, or lack thereof.

GNR is definitely a band, no quotation marks needed, but what is really in question is your supposed "fandom".

There is no such thing as "nuguns" it is Guns N' Roses.

"Shut the fuck up."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: