Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:16:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  DJ Ashba Decides To Make Sixx:A.M. His "Main Priority"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DJ Ashba Decides To Make Sixx:A.M. His "Main Priority"  (Read 68225 times)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #280 on: July 24, 2015, 10:13:42 AM »

Alright enough bickering let's get this back on topic... What e-Juice do you think DJ runs through his vape rig and who made the jeans he vaped in at that place that one night.

Who cares? Not honestly an Ashba fan nor do I care about SixxAM.

I'll gladly bow out and let you guys discuss that fascinating mystery.

Yet just a month ago you attacked me for daring to question DJ when he was involved in a fight in Vegas because I thought he was ridiculous for saying 'what are you going to do about it buddy' and not expecting to be punched in the face... DJ was off limits then... what changed???

Opinion.

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right.

Did your opinion change along with his 'perceived' role in the band that does no wrong?

You are delusional...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #281 on: July 24, 2015, 10:14:49 AM »

I'm not your sweetheart, if we are going to start using pet names or descriptives I have a few in mind for you.

I thought we had a real Sam and Diane thing going on here.  No?

Call me anything you like.  If what I've seen so far is you holding back, honestly, I'm kind of curious what "off the leash" Emily sounds like.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #282 on: July 24, 2015, 10:24:22 AM »

speaking of off the leash.....we need a new Axl press conference where he comes out swinging like the Head Ball Coach Steve Spurrier....absolute classic video.

http://www.wistv.com/story/29608926/steve-spurrier-quotes-attila-the-hun-combats-enemies-in-impromptu-news-conference

hihi

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #283 on: July 24, 2015, 10:26:39 AM »

Alright enough bickering let's get this back on topic... What e-Juice do you think DJ runs through his vape rig and who made the jeans he vaped in at that place that one night.

Yet just a month ago you attacked me for daring to question DJ when he was involved in a fight in Vegas because I thought he was ridiculous for saying 'what are you going to do about it buddy' and not expecting to be punched in the face... DJ was off limits then... what changed???

Opinion.

Did your opinion change along with his 'perceived' role in the band that does no wrong?

You are delusional...

No, people are allowed to change their opinion, you need to go look up the definition of the word delusional.

I've never liked Sixx AM, I don't care for Nikki Sixx.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #284 on: July 24, 2015, 10:28:09 AM »

I'm not your sweetheart, if we are going to start using pet names or descriptives I have a few in mind for you.

Call me anything you like.  If what I've seen so far is you holding back, honestly, I'm kind of curious what "off the leash" Emily sounds like.

Your ears would never be the same, I'll refrain for your sake.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #285 on: July 24, 2015, 10:30:15 AM »

speaking of off the leash.....we need a new Axl press conference where he comes out swinging like the Head Ball Coach Steve Spurrier....absolute classic video.

http://www.wistv.com/story/29608926/steve-spurrier-quotes-attila-the-hun-combats-enemies-in-impromptu-news-conference

hihi

How true is this quote?  beer

"It's a simple truth that the greater your accomplishments -- your victories -- the greater opposition, torment, and discouragement your enemies will throw in your path. Expect it and don't become a victim of it," Spurrier said.

"Shut the fuck up."
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #286 on: July 24, 2015, 10:30:24 AM »

Opinion.

You are delusional...

No, people are allowed to change their opinion, you need to go look up the definition of the word delusional.

Nikki Sixx isn't and has never been in GnR so I'm not sure what that has to do with your opinion of DJ as GnR's guitar player. AND yes I know what delusional means, and your 'I'm always right' stance is the classic definition of the word.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #287 on: July 24, 2015, 10:30:44 AM »

hihi

He's the man, isn't he?

Lifetime Florida Gators fan, because of him.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #288 on: July 24, 2015, 10:31:58 AM »

I'm not too worried about it.  Don't hold back on my account, please.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #289 on: July 24, 2015, 10:35:22 AM »

Opinion.

You are delusional...

Nikki Sixx isn't and has never been in GnR so I'm not sure what that has to do with your opinion of DJ as GnR's guitar player. AND yes I know what delusional means, and your 'I'm always right' stance is the classic definition of the word.

Duh, really?

I simply don't care for Sixx AM, and the "I'm always right" quote was a joke genius. Are you honestly that dense and clueless?

Here's a link to the quote
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/15038.Ashleigh_Brilliant

hihi
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 10:43:50 AM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #290 on: July 24, 2015, 10:37:56 AM »

I'm not too worried about it.  Don't hold back on my account, please.

Maybe someday, wouldn't be prudent nor appropriate in mixed company nor on a public forum.

"Shut the fuck up."
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #291 on: July 24, 2015, 10:47:39 AM »

Duh, really?

I simply don't care for Sixx AM, and the "I'm always right" quote was a joke genius. Are you honestly that dense and clueless?

While it might have been a joke, it is deeply rooted in truth (just re-read this whole thread).

What is funny though is your perfect comedic timing on your DJ opinion change... just a month ago you had no issue with him, his priority 1 side project, or his bass player in said project... BUT 'something' changed recently and suddenly you are not a fan (which is perfectly within your right)... now that is funny.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #292 on: July 24, 2015, 11:28:44 AM »

Duh, really?

While it might have been a joke, it is deeply rooted in truth (just re-read this whole thread).

What is funny though is your perfect comedic timing on your DJ opinion change... just a month ago you had no issue with him, his priority 1 side project, or his bass player in said project... BUT 'something' changed recently and suddenly you are not a fan (which is perfectly within your right)... now that is funny.

You aren't bright, the mere fact that you perceive something as "being rooted in truth" doesn't mean it's true. Please, do yourself a favor and look up "delusional".

I don't care for Sixx AM because I don't like Nikki Sixx, read it slowly and maybe you will understand it this time.

Reading comprehension is a handy skill.

"Shut the fuck up."
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #293 on: July 24, 2015, 11:33:00 AM »

Duh, really?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence...opinions change.   rofl

On topic...so what do you think about DJ's standing in the band now?  Is it as murky as BBF's (to the extent you think there's anything murky about BBF's status).  To me, DJ's gone, and if and when Guns starts up again in the next 2 years, it will be without him.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #294 on: July 24, 2015, 11:43:56 AM »

Duh, really?

You aren't bright, the mere fact that you perceive something as "being rooted in truth" doesn't mean it's true. Please, do yourself a favor and look up "delusional".

I don't care for Sixx AM because I don't like Nikki Sixx, read it slowly and maybe you will understand it this time.

This could go on for days...

The rooted in truth comment was tied to your 'I'm always right' attitude not the SixxAM part (you may want to read that slowly).

I don't care about your feelings for Nikki Sixx or SixxAM. You have said your opinion of DJ changed, which seems to have happened very recently so I don't see what Nikki or SixxAM have to do with that unless you are confirming you believe that the status of the band has 'unofficially' changed. How hard is it to admit to that and talk about the fact that everything isn't rosy in GnRland? Instead you (virtually) walk around with a rainbow coming out of your ass talking about how bright and sunny everything is.
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #295 on: July 24, 2015, 11:48:53 AM »

I almost want to see a reunion happen just to see how quickly the message from posters like Emily change, because it's very obvious that anyone who holds an instrument on stage with Axl is infallible and everyone else is blah (like DJ suddenly)... The backpedaling on the negative Slash comments is going to be glorious!
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #296 on: July 24, 2015, 11:49:59 AM »

Duh, really?

This could go on for days...

The rooted in truth comment was tied to your 'I'm always right' attitude not the SixxAM part (you may want to read that slowly).

I don't care about your feelings for Nikki Sixx or SixxAM. You have said your opinion of DJ changed, which seems to have happened very recently so I don't see what Nikki or SixxAM have to do with that unless you are confirming you believe that the status of the band has 'unofficially' changed. How hard is it to admit to that and talk about the fact that everything isn't rosy in GnRland? Instead you (virtually) walk around with a rainbow coming out of your ass talking about how bright and sunny everything is.

Ok, listen carefully-

GNR is on hiatus.

I don't care for Sixx AM, I don't like Nikki Sixx and this is why-

M?TLEY CR?E bassist Nikki Sixx, although he told The Pulse of Radio he has some reservations. "I don't know if I believe it's a GUNS N' ROSES record, because it's just Axl," he said. "I think it's a phenomenal solo record, I'm sure, but as far as being a GUNS N' ROSES record, you know, I'd love to hear GUNS N' ROSES together because we believed in that band. You know, Axl's the type of artist who will make sure it's a great record, but it's not a GUNS N' ROSES record, it's an Axl Rose record. We need to be careful with the brand name."
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/nikki-sixx-says-chinese-democracy-is-not-a-guns-n-roses-record/#o4LTko3V3H5T4APL.99

Nikki Sixx does not get to determine what GNR is, he can like the Album or not like the Album but he does not get to determine what GNR is.

I like DJ in GNR, I don't care about him in Sixx AM.

Crystal?

"Shut the fuck up."
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #297 on: July 24, 2015, 11:51:47 AM »

Yeah, but its hardly like that was a take on the whole thing exclusive to Nikki Sixx.

If that is your barometer, you must not like a lot of people.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #298 on: July 24, 2015, 11:54:22 AM »

I almost want to see a reunion happen just to see how quickly the message from posters like Emily change, because it's very obvious that anyone who holds an instrument on stage with Axl is infallible and everyone else is blah (like DJ suddenly)... The backpedaling on the negative Slash comments is going to be glorious!

You have serious issues, grow up.

If there were a reunion and the members wanted to do it, I would be behind it 100% My first show was seeing the classic lineup.

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #299 on: July 24, 2015, 11:57:30 AM »

Yeah, but its hardly like that was a take on the whole thing exclusive to Nikki Sixx.

If that is your barometer, you must not like a lot of people.

I dislike him for several reasons, and numerous things he has said. I was simply quoting that as one example.

You are right, I don't care for a lot of people and I'm unapologetic and remorseless about that.

"Shut the fuck up."
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: