Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:21:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Richard Fortus Interview To Be Released Monday
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Richard Fortus Interview To Be Released Monday  (Read 79188 times)
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« on: February 12, 2015, 12:02:50 AM »

Scheduled to be released here on monday, with Mitch Lafon:

talkingmetal.com/digital/category/oneonone/

Richard is asked some GNR-related questions

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 04:45:39 AM »

Could be interesting. Will listen in.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 07:58:58 AM »

To be clear:

Does it say anything about when the interview was conducted?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 09:44:24 AM »

To be clear:

Does it say anything about when the interview was conducted?

Not sure,to be honest. Someone e-mailed me the information.
I thought some might be interested in tuning in,so I posted here.

Sorry I can't be of more help peace

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 09:49:17 AM »

Cool.

He was pretty forthcoming that guitar clinic thing.  Hopefully, this is more of the same.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 10:01:41 AM »

Hopefully he has something to share in regards to the record or who is in or out of the band so we can stop arguing about the Grammys!

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 03:11:25 PM »

Is this another interview for personal reason and his other band where we are just lucky if he is just asked a few questions about gnr.   Or is this an interview just about gnr, cause I have never heard or read one of those interviews yet from anyone in the band other than Axl
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 03:20:41 PM »

Is this another interview for personal reason and his other band where we are just lucky if he is just asked a few questions about gnr.   Or is this an interview just about gnr, cause I have never heard or read one of those interviews yet from anyone in the band other than Axl

If it's a recent interview, I'm guessing it's about the Dead Daises playing in Cuba (with maybe a few Guns questions sprinkled in).
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 03:36:16 PM »

If it's a recent interview, I'm guessing it's about the Dead Daises playing in Cuba (with maybe a few Guns questions sprinkled in).

Could well be.  That's about as good as we do on press anyway.

It would be awesome if he said he was free to take this trip because the album was all done though.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 03:42:31 PM »

Could well be.  That's about as good as we do on press anyway.

It would be awesome if he said he was free to take this trip because the album was all done though.

It's brutal and shouldn't be as good as it gets.  Even though I agree it is.

As long as guns n roses is a band with management we should have interviews and press about guns n roses.  Interviews about guns n roses. 

Guns n roses and us fans are actually lucky members of the band are apart of other bands   Because if they weren't we would never hear anything, read anything, see recent pictures of members, etc.   total joke
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 03:45:07 PM »

As long as guns n roses is a band with management we should have interviews and press about guns n roses.  Interviews about guns n roses.

Well, we haven't in 15 years, so...I'm rather used to it.

A lot of times, since that's inconvenient, we try and only go from when TB took over onwards.

OK, fine.  Because we don't have interviews from any of these other fellas in that time either.

Guns n roses and us fans are actually lucky members of the band are apart of other bands   Because if they weren't we would never hear anything, read anything, see recent pictures of members, etc.   total joke

I've heard this said on other boards too.  If not for the side projects, we'd really be in the dark.

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 03:48:06 PM »

Well, we haven't in 15 years, so...I'm rather used to it.

A lot of times, since that's inconvenient, we try and only go from when TB took over onwards.

OK, fine.  Because we don't have interviews from any of these other fellas in that time either.

I've heard this said on other boards too.  If not for the side projects, we'd really be in the dark.

How can you consider the band members other bands side projects?   If anything guns n roses has become there side project

We used to hear the odd thing from previous management.  This one nothing

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2015, 03:49:30 PM »

How can you consider the band members other bands side projects?   If anything guns n roses has become there side project

I think you could say, over time, this has become the case.

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2015, 03:54:22 PM »

I think you could say, over time, this has become the case.

You can really see the passion the guys have for there other bands.  They tour, write there music and biggest thing is, have control

I am sure as artists they are very proud of there work.  I think they really like talking about it.  Especially with other people that feel the same way. 

I am sure many of the guys are very proud of the time they have spent in guns.  I am sure many of the guys that wrote and performed on CD are very proud of that.  I am sure they would just love to talk about all these things with people with like mind, that have interesting questions that would deliver interesting answers mb even letting us here some kick ass stories

But no. 

What we get is interviews from band members regarding there other bands.  And just hoping the person asking the questions asks something about guns.   Total joke
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2015, 03:55:48 PM »

I am sure as artists they are very proud of there work.  I think they really like talking about it.  Especially with other people that feel the same way. 

I am sure many of the guys are very proud of the time they have spent in guns.  I am sure many of the guys that wrote and performed on CD are very proud of that.  I am sure they would just love to talk about all these things with people with like mind, that have interesting questions that would deliver interesting answers mb even letting us here some kick ass stories

From your lips to Axl's ears, my friend.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2015, 04:05:25 PM »

Assuming there's something to promote and talk about.

Many of these interviews are done when GN'R are on a break. Therefore it's natural that there won't be a GN'R focus.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2015, 04:08:09 PM »

Many of these interviews are done when GN'R are on a break. Therefore it's natural that there won't be a GN'R focus.

I agree.  But let's think ahead a few steps.

When the time comes the album is ready to go out, do you think we will then get such interviews with the guys that actually worked on it?  Interviews about the GNR album, as the focus?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2015, 04:10:42 PM »

Yes, I hope there's a marketing plan and they schedule interviews.

Most of these guys have done interviews about GN'R during the tours.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2015, 04:13:27 PM »

Yes, I hope there's a marketing plan and they schedule interviews.

Most of these guys have done interviews about GN'R during the tours.

Yeah, but very little about the album they worked on all that time.

I'm not saying that stories about life on the road don't have their place.  But some interviews about what it was like working on all this stuff would also be cool.

TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2015, 04:16:03 PM »

/jarmo

I do not agree

When you are in a full time band.  There are no breaks.  You are in what can be considered a buisness, which should be operating 24-7 to promote its product.  No you don't get interviews 24-7.  But in this day and age you would have a great web site that does operate 24-7.

Regardless.  If I was to agree with your, they are on a break point.....    Where are all the interviews and promotion from the band when they are not on this break?

Where was all the promotion and interviews from the band members involved in CD?

Ok that was years ago

Recently....

Vegas is a total tourist town...   Durring the no. Performance days members of gnr should of been travelling around doing interviews promoting that resedency and getting the name GNR out to people and let them know about the resedency.   Where are all the interviews and stuff from the band when they are not on a break?

There is always something to talk about!!!!   And just the fact that any member of the the band is giving a interview soley about guns n roses would be huge!   It would give the current band credibility as actually being a band and not a side project to the members other bands and would also give guns some great promotion!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: