Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 12:32:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228550 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy talks about GN'R album on VH1 Radio Network
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy talks about GN'R album on VH1 Radio Network  (Read 7622 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, 10:55:20 AM »

Well, you know, some people are great at spinning things. But for some reason I don't see them spinning this into "at least people are still interested in it and asking about it". Wonder why?

Because no matter how many times you say "it's empty talk with no results", that's what it boils down to. There's still interest in it. So the questions get asked.

Then maybe take that as positive sign and get your ass in gear, perhaps.

People lose interest with every passing month.  Might as well get on the stick while you still have someone still caring.

Why do you reply to my posts since you don't want me to reply to yours?

Kiss

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 10:57:31 AM »

jarmo and D-GenerationX are so lovely to each other they should have a date or bromance

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 11:07:36 AM »

Well, you know, some people are great at spinning things. But for some reason I don't see them spinning this into "at least people are still interested in it and asking about it". Wonder why?

Because no matter how many times you say "it's empty talk with no results", that's what it boils down to. There's still interest in it. So the questions get asked.

Then maybe take that as positive sign and get your ass in gear, perhaps.

People lose interest with every passing month.  Might as well get on the stick while you still have someone still caring.

Why do you reply to my posts since you don't want me to reply to yours?

I have no problem with you replying to my posts.

We have like 10 posters here, dude.  I can't get too choosey.

You at least try to have a conversation, even if its mostly sticking to state run media talking points.  I can work with that. 

Its not like you are Emily firing off personal insults and juvenile name calling as an opening statement.  That goes nowhere.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2014, 11:11:13 AM »

State run media as opposed to you being Fox News?  Tongue

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2014, 11:19:33 AM »

jarmo and D-GenerationX are so lovely to each other they should have a date or bromance

I smell sitcom.  Maybe a morning radio show.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 11:20:49 AM »

State run media as opposed to you being Fox News?  Tongue

I see you more like Infowars than a true state run media.  You have to accept a lot of goofy premises before you even get started here.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2014, 11:27:18 AM »

You have to accept a lot of goofy premises before you even get started here.

Not really.

It's pretty simple logic:

If you come here, you're a fan of the band and respect other fans who come here.
You're not here because you don't like the band and like to spread shit about the band or its members.

If your belief is that everybody else is right and GN'R is always wrong, you're on the wrong fan site.....

/jarmo

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 11:40:51 AM »

Well, I obviously don't think GNR is always wrong.  Nothing in my posts supports that strawman.

What I do think, is that there are some things that can be criticized or even just questioned and kicked around.  My posts most certainly do support that mindset.  And its not met with a steady stream of anger and rage, so I don't think I have a real beef with the gang here at large.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2014, 11:56:37 AM »

What I do think, is that there are some things that can be criticized or even just questioned and kicked around.  My posts most certainly do support that mindset.  And its not met with a steady stream of anger and rage, so I don't think I have a real beef with the gang here at large.

Considering this band isn't GN'R in your opinion, you're kind of already an outsider.

/jarmo

Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2014, 12:03:33 PM »

You have to accept a lot of goofy premises before you even get started here.

Not really.

It's pretty simple logic:

If you come here, you're a fan of the band and respect other fans who come here.
You're not here because you don't like the band and like to spread shit about the band or its members.

If your belief is that everybody else is right and GN'R is always wrong, you're on the wrong fan site.....

/jarmo

I don't think that you are doing the same. Or you can disprove it?

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2014, 12:08:32 PM »

Jarmo tends to be snippy with people, but only if you take a certain approach in what you say.

He is well with in his right in that regard...it's his house. You wouldn't like it if somebody attacked people you have relationships with when they come to where you live.

Don't be foolish.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2014, 12:09:35 PM »

I don't think that you are doing the same. Or you can disprove it?

I've been running this fan site for 18+ years and I need to prove to you that I respect GN'R fans?
Sometimes people like to come here and shit on GN'R and everything we do here, and I need to prove that I respect GN'R fans?

No, I don't have a lot of respect for so called fans who are posting shit about GN'R only to make a name for themselves. And I don't understand how any fan would stand for that kind of behavior.

/jarmo

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: