Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 09:05:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228141 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Dj interview at LegendaryRockInterviews.com (Sep 2014)
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 76 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Dj interview at LegendaryRockInterviews.com (Sep 2014)  (Read 251183 times)
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #1220 on: November 07, 2014, 06:11:02 PM »

DX to answer your question:

Ginger King's post about the morning huddle. Was that any more of a real response than calling someone a fake fan?

It was a little over the top.  Though I can't say I didn't laugh, have to admit.

I'd argue it was done in a more lighthearted way than the "some loyal fan you are, motherfucker" types dole it out.

But in terms of overt ball breaking, yeah, that qualifies.

Jarmo's post giving reasons for why it takes Axl a while to do things was ignored until he brought it up again.

The points that Gypsy Soul made about why it's ok for Axl to take his time if he wants also seems to have gone largely unnoticed.

I don't know how to respond to these sorts of ones, I have to be honest.

Once people start talking like Axl is their kid being picked on in the schoolyard, I can't really relate.  I'm all for supporting an artist, but the overly emotional defensive stuff, I can't do much with that.  The "just where do you get the balls" type stuff.

For starters, it can't be proven or disproven.  "Maybe Axl had to step away for his own emotional reasons"...what do you do with that?  And isn't it, at least in part, some hail mary attempt at shaming anyone not whistling their happy tune?  Suddenly I'm the asshole asking about new music when he's having real life problems, and where do I get off?

I don't know.  Its how it comes off, a little bit.

Emily's point about Ron commenting on how he wrote some music with the band is also somehow deemed irrelevant.

She wasn't interested in a conversation.  She very rarely is.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #1221 on: November 07, 2014, 06:12:26 PM »

Gypsy, I'm off to dinner.  I'll hit you up when I get back.  Lot of good stuff in that last post of yours.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1222 on: November 07, 2014, 06:15:46 PM »

Bumblefoot is surely a first-rate troll, and has been trolling his negativity since he joined the band? Buckethead is a troll for leaving Axl in the lurch and leaving behind a carefully worded letter of 'negativity' via his manager. Robin is a troll also when he criticised Axl's eccentric recording methods.
Totally agree!!!  Those trolling bastards!!!  rant

joke  Tongue

HTGTH is so obsessed with censoring that it lives within its own bubble which does not even logically square with Newgnr themselves!
Exactly which part of these 1222 dead-horse conversation replies is the censorship part??  Huh

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1223 on: November 07, 2014, 06:17:04 PM »

Gypsy, I'm off to dinner.  I'll hit you up when I get back.  Lot of good stuff in that last post of yours.

Enjoy your dinner.  Smiley

Jarmo's post giving reasons for why it takes Axl a while to do things was ignored until he brought it up again.

The points that Gypsy Soul made about why it's ok for Axl to take his time if he wants also seems to have gone largely unnoticed.

I don't know how to respond to these sorts of ones, I have to be honest.

Once people start talking like Axl is their kid being picked on in the schoolyard, I can't really relate.  I'm all for supporting an artist, but the overly emotional defensive stuff, I can't do much with that.  The "just where do you get the balls" type stuff.

For starters, it can't be proven or disproven.  "Maybe Axl had to step away for his own emotional reasons"...what do you do with that?  And isn't it, at least in part, some hail mary attempt at shaming anyone not whistling their happy tune?  Suddenly I'm the asshole asking about new music when he's having real life problems, and where do I get off?

I don't know.  Its how it comes off, a little bit.

Only speaking for my own previous comments.  My point had nothing to do with "emotional reasons" or "real life problems."  My perspective is that at this point in a very successful career, he's earned the right and respect to do things "whenever/however" and that we the fans are still here and the business partners haven't thrown in the towel either (even with all that we have labeled as delays).

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 06:42:13 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
mortismurphy
« Reply #1224 on: November 07, 2014, 06:52:14 PM »

Bumblefoot is surely a first-rate troll, and has been trolling his negativity since he joined the band? Buckethead is a troll for leaving Axl in the lurch and leaving behind a carefully worded letter of 'negativity' via his manager. Robin is a troll also when he criticised Axl's eccentric recording methods.

joke  Tongue

HTGTH is so obsessed with censoring that it lives within its own bubble which does not even logically square with Newgnr themselves!
Exactly which part of these 1222 dead-horse conversation replies is the censorship part??  Huh

Well I did not mean in the literal sense - although I have had one post removed - but in the expectation, the expectation to follow a band in a specific way. Obviously I am referring to the attacks which surface whenever the merest whiff of controversy rears its head - the words 'troll'' and 'negativity' will lead you in the right direction. I find this expectation, of what a fan is supposed to be, completely absurd.

Listen, it is just a stupid rock band. Lighten up people. Every band has off days. Every band makes decisions which seem odd or stupid - and back fire. Many bands have members fans might not be keen on - 'Lars's drumming' is a category you will frequently see on Metallica boards for instance. Yet with every other band, fans seem able to discuss these matters without having their fandom or integrity brought into question - and do it with a sense of humour. Axl is not going to assassinate you for thinking CD is stinks to high heaven or DJ cannot play his ukulele well. GN'R are, at the end of the day, just a silly rock band. We are not discussing theology or a cure for cancer here.
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1225 on: November 07, 2014, 08:09:53 PM »

Well their were actually two versions from LA Guns at the same time. Why not the same with GN'R?
Why not?

Axl has sole, indisputable claim to ownership of the GN'R name.

It's that simple.

Ali

Ali, it isn't that simple considering what went on in the band. I disagree. It is subjective.

Whether or not Axl has sole, indisputable claim to ownership of the GN'R name?

No, that is pretty clearly not subjective at all.

Ali

Yes, legally GNR is under Axl. However, to call it GNR is subjective. There was an analogy about sports teams and roster, which I agree with. There is another analogy in business as well. Bank of America bought Merrill Lynch during the financial crisis. Legally there is still a Merrill Lynch brand, BUT culturally they took on Bank of America. The same people who worked at Merrill Lynch when it was an indecent company no longer works there. To those people it's not Merrill Lynch anymore.

PS: Had to respond to this. Wow! a lot of reading. Haven't been on here since Tuesday due to work.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 08:51:50 PM by draguns » Logged
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #1226 on: November 07, 2014, 11:41:56 PM »

So why don't you think that those same reasons you give for CD II not being released also being the reasons he's hesitant to add more material (with the current line-up) to what's already in the vault?

Not really.  I think he would have the doubt and the shit relationship with the label no matter what the next record is.

But it seems odd to me that you would have guys in your band going on 5-8 years now, and all they get to do is touch up other people's stuff.

Odds are, not every tune the last roster did was a gem.  I'm sure there are strong tracks, and ones Axl feels good about.  But is every one so untouchable, you can't put some Rose-Ashba-Thal tunes along side the Rose-Carroll-Finck ones?

That's the part I find strange.  If you are Ashba or Thal, does that make sense to you?

But my question is that if as you say the doubt and shit relationship with the label were truly the issues, what possible incentive would he have to create even more new material?

IMO, self doubt and/or shit relationship with the label are not an issue with getting CD II released.  My guess would be it has more to do with copyright/legal issues to incorporate the material created by those no longer in the band with that of the current guys.

From all appearances/interviews/etc., Dj doesn't have an issue with the "GNR songwriting process".  Obviously, Dizzy, Chris, Richard and Tommy are already part of that same process.  I don't believe Frank has publicly given his opinion on the process either way.  So Bumblefoot's vision of what the "GNR songwriting process" should consist of, right or wrong, seems to differ from that of every other member of the band.

I'm not sure if Bumblefoot has ever commented on his input to the material left over that did not make it on CD and if he is not counting that as being part of the "GNR songwriting process" (as opposed to he's only giving his take on totally new material written together only by the current line-up?).

Gypsy, why do you think there are copyright/legal issues with using material created from former band members?  Wouldn?t that have also been the case with CD, since Robin, Bucket and Brain were gone before that came out? (perhaps it was but I don?t recall it being an issue before).

I agree that Axl has earned the right to release his music (if at all) whenever/however he wants.  If that?s the case (and I believe it is) clearly all the other band members know this?then why do they troll out (ha ? yes, band members are trolls (that?s a joke Redneck Rudy)) these guys every year or so to make comments talking about how the album?s done, or hopefully it will be out soon?  Take any of the DJ, Richard, Dizzy interviews from the past 5 years and it?s all the same.

So, if they know it?s up to Axl?s whim if/when it comes out, then why do they say that over and over?  They have to know the deal.  IMO, it?s done to make sure people stay interested in Guns n Roses, and to make sure the devout followers don?t lose faith, and that people on the fence will continue to think there?s a chance.  I think Bumble was the only honest one who either answered the question with a laugh or said he had no clue (I can?t recall his exact comments, but it certainly wasn?t in the same vein as the others).
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #1227 on: November 08, 2014, 12:15:28 AM »

I think it's an interesting thing going on here. People come at the band looking at them as kind of an object, and then there are people that know them personally. It's neat how someone can provide insight on what they feel went wrong with the band. Of course, there are many sides to every event. It's cool how someone like Jarmo that knows the band can see them in a more human kind of way rather than a commodity and explain how things might look from their point of view.

I don't necessarily agree with everything GNR does. Off the top of my head, I don't think the title track for CD was the best first single to represent CD. I think a compilation of the recent line up of Guns in top form from various performances would have been a better representation of them to the public than the recent concert dvd release. A dvd that contained their best performances of every song. When people buy the dvd they are going to be listening for sweet child o mine. But then I think the version on the dvd that I saw on youtube was not the strongest representative for their ability to perform the song. I haven't seen the dvd yet though, although I plan to, but I can't really judge it as a whole.

I guess everyone here mostly goes with their feelings. Whatever kind of feeling you have about the band, you come here to express that feeling. I haven't seen any concrete evidence either way that feeling one way or another way about the band or any situation the band is involved in is right or wrong. If an extensive conversation is what we are here for, then it is good that people have such polarized feelings.

I am a fan of jokes Ginger King, glad you made the joke. I appreciate attempts at humor and try my hand at them every once in a while. The statement wouldn't have bothered me much whether it was a joke or not. The only time I don't appreciate jokes as much per se is when they are done in order to replace a real answer with plain old ball busting. Even then, they are not a big deal, but don't expect to dish out the "these aren't real answers!" thing and not be able to take it when it comes back around to bite you in the ass  Wink
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:54:57 PM by redneckrudy » Logged

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1228 on: November 08, 2014, 09:43:16 AM »

So why don't you think that those same reasons you give for CD II not being released also being the reasons he's hesitant to add more material (with the current line-up) to what's already in the vault?

Not really.  I think he would have the doubt and the shit relationship with the label no matter what the next record is.

But it seems odd to me that you would have guys in your band going on 5-8 years now, and all they get to do is touch up other people's stuff.

Odds are, not every tune the last roster did was a gem.  I'm sure there are strong tracks, and ones Axl feels good about.  But is every one so untouchable, you can't put some Rose-Ashba-Thal tunes along side the Rose-Carroll-Finck ones?

That's the part I find strange.  If you are Ashba or Thal, does that make sense to you?

But my question is that if as you say the doubt and shit relationship with the label were truly the issues, what possible incentive would he have to create even more new material?

IMO, self doubt and/or shit relationship with the label are not an issue with getting CD II released.  My guess would be it has more to do with copyright/legal issues to incorporate the material created by those no longer in the band with that of the current guys.

From all appearances/interviews/etc., Dj doesn't have an issue with the "GNR songwriting process".  Obviously, Dizzy, Chris, Richard and Tommy are already part of that same process.  I don't believe Frank has publicly given his opinion on the process either way.  So Bumblefoot's vision of what the "GNR songwriting process" should consist of, right or wrong, seems to differ from that of every other member of the band.

I'm not sure if Bumblefoot has ever commented on his input to the material left over that did not make it on CD and if he is not counting that as being part of the "GNR songwriting process" (as opposed to he's only giving his take on totally new material written together only by the current line-up?).

Gypsy, why do you think there are copyright/legal issues with using material created from former band members?  Wouldn?t that have also been the case with CD, since Robin, Bucket and Brain were gone before that came out? (perhaps it was but I don?t recall it being an issue before).

I don't understand that either; Paul also plays on every track while Richard only plays on something like 4. My guess would be that bandmember contracts are set up so that anything recorded on Gn'R recording studio time or equipment essentially becomes Axl's property to use as he wishes.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #1229 on: November 08, 2014, 10:17:31 AM »

I don't understand that either; Paul also plays on every track while Richard only plays on something like 4. My guess would be that bandmember contracts are set up so that anything recorded on Gn'R recording studio time or equipment essentially becomes Axl's property to use as he wishes.

Yes, you'd think their employment contracts would provide that any material created during their employment is the property of the company.  That is a pretty standard provision in employment contracts.  Usual caveat that I'm not an insider.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1230 on: November 08, 2014, 10:41:35 AM »

joke  Tongue

Well I did not mean in the literal sense - although I have had one post removed - but in the expectation, the expectation to follow a band in a specific way. Obviously I am referring to the attacks which surface whenever the merest whiff of controversy rears its head - the words 'troll'' and 'negativity' will lead you in the right direction. I find this expectation, of what a fan is supposed to be, completely absurd.

Listen, it is just a stupid rock band. Lighten up people. Every band has off days. Every band makes decisions which seem odd or stupid - and back fire. Many bands have members fans might not be keen on - 'Lars's drumming' is a category you will frequently see on Metallica boards for instance. Yet with every other band, fans seem able to discuss these matters without having their fandom or integrity brought into question - and do it with a sense of humour. Axl is not going to assassinate you for thinking CD is stinks to high heaven or DJ cannot play his ukulele well. GN'R are, at the end of the day, just a silly rock band. We are not discussing theology or a cure for cancer here.

I don't think your seeing things clearly.  Someone comes on this board, who's never been....they are seeing both negative and positive.  Just because someone counters a complaint doesn't mean they aren't accepting negativity.  Maybe it just means they see things differently than you.  They're people who see a lot of positive on here and they're people who don't.  And they are all posting and expressing their opinions.  I would argue that these other sites you speak of, are very similar and have counter posts with different opinions that sometimes turn into attacks.  It's just what happens...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 10:49:41 AM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #1231 on: November 08, 2014, 03:34:14 PM »

For anyone that finds it strange that people feel the urge to defend their favorite band, I have a few thoughts about this. I can only speak for myself personally. I identify with GNR's music and the people that make that music. Therefore I feel it is not that unusual for me to be more open to putting myself in their shoes. It seems to me it's a natural response to the some of the stimuli that is given.

GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1232 on: November 08, 2014, 05:54:37 PM »

Yes, you'd think their employment contracts would provide that any material created during their employment is the property of the company.  That is a pretty standard provision in employment contracts.  Usual caveat that I'm not an insider.

I'm obviously only guessing but I don't think that just because someone wrote something during their time with GNR makes that material the property of GNR under some blanket employment contract.  It has to be way more complicated than that. There has to be a reason why each person is listed individually on the writing credits as opposed to only under the GNR name.  But I'd think that once something is officially released under the GNR name than it is the property of GNR.  (Just think of all the copyright issues that come into play when a movie wants to use an AFD song.)   

I'm guessing that maybe part of the delay in getting CD I released came about when Bucket left and that caused Axl/GNR to reevaluate what parts they wanted to remain with Bucket himself playing and what they wanted someone else to redo because they would need Bucket to sign off on someone else performing what he wrote (hence the copyright issues).

And now with whatever leftover material they'd want to put out as CD II, they'd have to go over all those copyright issues again.

I would think that Paul or anyone else who performed or wrote something that made it onto the final cut of CD signed off on it and was properly credited/compensated.

mortismurphy
« Reply #1233 on: November 08, 2014, 06:44:22 PM »

joke  Tongue

I don't think your seeing things clearly.  Someone comes on this board, who's never been....they are seeing both negative and positive.  Just because someone counters a complaint doesn't mean they aren't accepting negativity.  Maybe it just means they see things differently than you.  They're people who see a lot of positive on here and they're people who don't.  And they are all posting and expressing their opinions.  I would argue that these other sites you speak of, are very similar and have counter posts with different opinions that sometimes turn into attacks.  It's just what happens...

I think you need to read the posts that are being said on here. Certain posts have provoked a reaction from one particular poster which borders on the irrational. They have had their personal integrity question, and have been asked to leave.
mortismurphy
« Reply #1234 on: November 08, 2014, 06:52:58 PM »

For anyone that finds it strange that people feel the urge to defend their favorite band, I have a few thoughts about this. I can only speak for myself personally. I identify with GNR's music and the people that make that music. Therefore I feel it is not that unusual for me to be more open to putting myself in their shoes. It seems to me it's a natural response to the some of the stimuli that is given.

I have never thought that I should defend anything in life unreservedly, based on the fact that, I consider myself a fan of, presumably most of their prior decisions and music if I am a 'fan' - same applies of film series which go to rubbish with bad sequels. This is not even how bands operate. Were Stones fans defending Dirty Work, or Metallica fans, St Anger?
ice cream sand pig
VIP

« Reply #1235 on: November 09, 2014, 12:29:12 AM »

Well I don't know about unreservedly. I just provided a few things above that the new line up of Guns was involved with that I think could have been executed in a better way. Anyway though, I guess the fans that liked those albums would be the ones defending them. I'm not sure I see the correlation, unless you are saying that Chinese Democracy was kind of a stinker (if that's what those other albums were, haven't really heard them but I'm guessing based on the context).

I really like Chinese Democracy. I don't see it as a bad album at all, it's actually one of my favorites. If the same process will produce another album of that caliber then I'm all for it. I realize that may not be how everyone feels.

When it comes to discussing things like whether Axl takes so long to put out music because of some legitimate reasons or because he is this irrational dude overcome by self doubt, or whether the flying piano was retarded or awesome, I will simply bring to the table my own two cents on the subject. Either way we don't really know the story and flying pianos are not necessarily awesome or retarded so there isn't any kind of objective answer. So we speculate about it. I speculate about it according to my logic and you to yours.

You seem to be generalizing people that always defend the band, but aren't you generally criticizing the band? It goes both ways. To say one way is strange or another way is strange when both are basically extremes seems kind of baseless. The person calling the other side strange will be biased. Obviously they will think the other side strange and their own side normal.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 01:43:18 AM by redneckrudy » Logged

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #1236 on: November 09, 2014, 01:29:33 PM »

joke  Tongue

I think you need to read the posts that are being said on here. Certain posts have provoked a reaction from one particular poster which borders on the irrational. They have had their personal integrity question, and have been asked to leave.

Not irrational at all, unlike you I like and support this band, I have been a fan for close to 20 years and have attended countless shows. I don't have the entitlement  mindset, and I understand how the recording industry works, I respect how artists create and I dont feel "owed".

Nobody in authority has asked me to leave, and I take what disgruntled little kids, trolls, and haters say with a grain of salt and consider the source and the mentality of such people.

Fuck what the idiots say about my integrity, I dont fucking care about those kind of people.

I'm simply a long time fan and supporter of this band, I have seen all incarnations, and yes, this is GNR whether you like it or not, that part is non-negotiable.

I may be a bit sadistic, I do enjoy watching Jarmo own the arguments and discount all the ridiculous hater and troll supposed points and petty gripes and endless complaints. hihi

The only reason I got my passport renewed this year was to attend upcoming shows if a european tour happens. peace

Long live GNR, the soundtrack to my life.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 01:38:46 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #1237 on: November 09, 2014, 05:38:07 PM »

Well their were actually two versions from LA Guns at the same time. Why not the same with GN'R?
Why not?

It's that simple.

Ali

Ali, it isn't that simple considering what went on in the band. I disagree. It is subjective.

Ali

Yes, legally GNR is under Axl. However, to call it GNR is subjective. There was an analogy about sports teams and roster, which I agree with. There is another analogy in business as well. Bank of America bought Merrill Lynch during the financial crisis. Legally there is still a Merrill Lynch brand, BUT culturally they took on Bank of America. The same people who worked at Merrill Lynch when it was an indecent company no longer works there. To those people it's not Merrill Lynch anymore.

PS: Had to respond to this. Wow! a lot of reading. Haven't been on here since Tuesday due to work.
No, the band name is not subjective. Only Axl gets to determine what is and what isn't GN'R. What is subjective is whether or not you like GN'R as it is today.

Ali
mortismurphy
« Reply #1238 on: November 10, 2014, 12:54:59 AM »

joke  Tongue

Not irrational at all, unlike you I like and support this band, I have been a fan for close to 20 years and have attended countless shows. I don't have the entitlement  mindset, and I understand how the recording industry works, I respect how artists create and I dont feel "owed".

Nobody in authority has asked me to leave, and I take what disgruntled little kids, trolls, and haters say with a grain of salt and consider the source and the mentality of such people.

Fuck what the idiots say about my integrity, I dont fucking care about those kind of people.

I'm simply a long time fan and supporter of this band, I have seen all incarnations, and yes, this is GNR whether you like it or not, that part is non-negotiable.

I may be a bit sadistic, I do enjoy watching Jarmo own the arguments and discount all the ridiculous hater and troll supposed points and petty gripes and endless complaints. hihi

The only reason I got my passport renewed this year was to attend upcoming shows if a european tour happens. peace

Long live GNR, the soundtrack to my life.

Not even worth the reply.

Why not?

It's that simple.

Ali

Ali

No, the band name is not subjective. Only Axl gets to determine what is and what isn't GN'R. What is subjective is whether or not you like GN'R as it is today.

Ali

De jure you are correct. De facto, incorrect. If fan X sees Chinese Democracy in a store and says to himself, ''that is not gnr'', he is perfectly entitled to that viewpoint.
mortismurphy
« Reply #1239 on: November 10, 2014, 01:16:14 AM »

Ali, just acting conversely here, turning your argument upon its head, what if there is somebody who likes Newgnr's music, Chinese Democracy and a bunch of tours basically, yet does not regard Newgnr's music as, bona fide, 'Guns N' Roses'. I think this speaks for a lot of people in fact; I know it is a viewpoint that certainly exists. I was sitting next to a guy at a show in 2006 in fact who said to me, ''well it is not really GN'R but Axl's a good frontman'' so he decided to attend. He seemed to enjoy the show, yet, never once regarded them as 'Guns N' Roses' while enjoying the show. Hmm! Again, in 2012 there was a guy I was talking to who seemed more interested in the fact that the rest of the old band had reunited at the Hall of Fame - he did not know about this, but seemed determined to go on Youtube and look at the clips the next day, after I had told him. I cannot speak for him but that does not seem the actions of a man who is, 100%, at what he is about to witness is in fact, 'Guns N' Roses'.

This is merely a snapshot of two random gnr shows I have attended. I suspect therefore it is a prevalent opinion.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 01:18:07 AM by mortismurphy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 76 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: