Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:32:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot on Tawkers.com Dec 30th
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot on Tawkers.com Dec 30th  (Read 1988 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« on: December 28, 2013, 02:38:12 PM »

From Bumblefoot's facebook:
Bumblefoot
Will be a guest chatter on Tawkers.com...  Smiley

http://tawke.rs/1e6taY4

Bumblefoot!
tawkers.com
Ron

Blake Ian and Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal
December 30, 2013 2:00 PM
(Gypsy note:  From the countdown clock, I believe this is 2pm NYC time)
About This Tawk:
Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, is an American guitarist, songwriter, recording artist and producer and currently one of the lead guitarists in Guns N' Roses. Aside from being a 6 string virtuoso, he has been a teacher, friend and all around awesome guy that I have had the pleasure of knowing for nearly a decade. It's time to TAWK Bumblefoot!

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 02:04:03 PM »

Bumblefoot
Starting NOW!!! Join me for a live chat!

tawke.rs/1e6taY4

Bumblefoot!
tawkers.com
Ron
about a minute ago ?

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GypsySoul
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 04:46:40 PM »

Bumblefoot "tawked" for about 2 hours.

The set-up there seemed to be super cool for this type of thing.  During the tawk, Bumblefoot and Blake Ian (the host) responses were on the left side of the screen.  If you signed up & logged in (which I didn't), you could see/post the audience's comments/questions on the right side of the screen.   

After the tawk was over, I could see the questions/comments that Bumblefoot & Blake Ian picked to respond to (apparently, they would just highlight any fan comment to reply).

People can go to that site any time and continue to post questions to Bumblefoot.  He can log in and reply any time he feels inclined to do so.

One cool reply about Bumblefoot's ideal future GNR album:
Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal   Perfect GNR album would be one we wrote together, where everyone plays only one track, and you can identify every member in the sound Smiley

LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 12:38:25 PM »

Bumblefoot "tawked" for about 2 hours.

The set-up there seemed to be super cool for this type of thing.  During the tawk, Bumblefoot and Blake Ian (the host) responses were on the left side of the screen.  If you signed up & logged in (which I didn't), you could see/post the audience's comments/questions on the right side of the screen.   

After the tawk was over, I could see the questions/comments that Bumblefoot & Blake Ian picked to respond to (apparently, they would just highlight any fan comment to reply).

People can go to that site any time and continue to post questions to Bumblefoot.  He can log in and reply any time he feels inclined to do so.

One cool reply about Bumblefoot's ideal future GNR album:
Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal   Perfect GNR album would be one we wrote together, where everyone plays only one track, and you can identify every member in the sound Smiley

I like Ron's idea of the "perfect GN'R album" a lot.
Hopefully his opinion carries some weight.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: