Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:43:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2014 - announcement on Monday Dec 23rd
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2014 - announcement on Monday Dec 23rd  (Read 53973 times)
slash&axl
Rocker

« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2013, 02:21:34 PM »

People need to lay off Jarmo, you're acting as if he doesn't want to tell us
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2013, 02:49:45 PM »

I can't understand how can some people be mad at this situation... come on: there has been an announcement! Let's enjoy it, and the things that are in the future! What does it change to have the real/confirmed dates today or in 24 / 48 hours? Geez

Some people urgently need a life...

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
nick6sic6
VIP

Kindness is a treasure

« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2013, 06:08:30 PM »

I can't understand how can some people be mad at this situation... come on: there has been an announcement! Let's enjoy it, and the things that are in the future! What does it change to have the real/confirmed dates today or in 24 / 48 hours? Geez

Agree,
like every person in here is going to every concert and needs to make reservations...Big deal.

Athens 1993,
Lisbon 2006,
Athens 2006,
Belgrade 2010,
Basel 2012,
Sofia 2012
Stockholm 2017
Prague 2022
Athens 2023
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2013, 06:31:52 PM »

I live in Rio and I would love if the tour were already confirmed so I could start planning flights and hotels (I'm sure  they will play in Rio, but I want to go to as many gigs as I can afford). But there is nothing set on stone as of now, so what can I do about it? Bitching over the internet is not going to make plans come out any faster, so just roll with it... ok

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2013, 11:04:33 PM »

I compare GNR to politics ...

There are the liberals and the conservatives...

The liberals say who cares we will know when we know...

And the conservatives are just they can't  understand why everything is so difficult for these people..

I fall in the middle somewhere

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Ginger King
VIP

Now we all know better...

« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2013, 10:13:37 AM »

You can't understand why people are mad at this?  The band/management can't handle a simple press release...they can't even adhere to their own deadlines.  This speaks to a larger issue of lack of communication and poor planning.  It's always one step forward, two steps back.  We here of a new tour plus new songs (which are good things) and then this failure of the announcement.  And then to hear people (mainly in this forum) act like it's no big deal/happens all the time/nothing to see here just adds to the frustration.  IMO, it's foreshadowing what to expect from Guns this year (which is not much).  I hope I'm wrong.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2013, 10:33:50 AM »

Stop assuming shit.

You don't know why it happened. Or didn't happen in this case.

I think the idea was to get everything in place to be announced before Christmas, and that was what was supposed to happen. Unfortunately it didn't.
To say shit like "they can't handle a simple press release" is... Silly.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ginger King
VIP

« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2013, 11:03:00 AM »

Stop assuming shit.

You don't know why it happened. Or didn't happen in this case.

I think the idea was to get everything in place to be announced before Christmas, and that was what was supposed to happen. Unfortunately it didn't.
To say shit like "they can't handle a simple press release" is... Silly.

/jarmo

Of course I don't know why it happened or didn't happen (and never will)...the fact is that "something" happened, and it seems that "something" always happens, and then that "something" is always dismissed as no big deal, get a life, be happy with what you got.  That you can't appreciate the frustration there is...well...silly.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2013, 11:14:49 AM »

The frustration of having to wait a few days more for all things to be in place before the announcement?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
el_loko
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2013, 12:22:06 PM »

The frustration of having to wait a few days more for all things to be in place before the announcement?

/jarmo
Few days, or few weeks, or few months, or few years, or few millenniums with GNR you never know. Maybe they should doing biz meeting longer than 3 hours...?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2013, 12:24:12 PM »

Ha-ha-ha. So original and funny.

/jarmo

sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2013, 01:32:01 PM »

With all of Team Brazil's proven managerial experience, this is surprising.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2013, 02:49:29 PM »

Complaints, complaints, complaints.

All is well.  Nothing to see here. 

No...seriously, nothing to see here.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Ginger King
VIP

« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2013, 02:58:36 PM »

The fact that most people here actually believe that, and shame others for expressing some (read: any) frustration is mind-boggling.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2013, 03:44:54 PM »

/jarmo

Nice to read these words from you Smiley

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Ginger King
VIP

« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2013, 03:57:37 PM »

/jarmo

So any clarification on the "5 years" quote, or will that be cleared up in a few days too?
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2013, 04:07:02 PM »

The fact that most people here actually believe that, and shame others for expressing some (read: any) frustration is mind-boggling.

I know.  Its crazy time.  I feel like I'm being Punk'd reading some of these responses.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2013, 04:29:54 PM »

So any clarification on the "5 years" quote, or will that be cleared up in a few days too?

My guesses are: Typo or misunderstanding.

Pick one, whatever makes you happier.  ok Wink

If you're upset that the planned announcement was delayed over the holidays, sorry. Things don't always go your way... What's next to be upset about? The date when the actual announcement is made or the words in it?

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:32:10 PM by jarmo » Logged

Ginger King
VIP

« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2013, 04:49:17 PM »

My guesses are: Typo or misunderstanding.

Pick one, whatever makes you happier.  ok Wink

If you're upset that the planned announcement was delayed over the holidays, sorry. Things don't always go your way... What's next to be upset about? The date when the actual announcement is made or the words in it?

/jarmo

Calm down Johnny Defensive Pants...clearly we've struck a nerve.

Neither option makes me happier than the other...both are actually saddening.

What's sad is that this was a self-imposed deadline...the fans, forums, etc. weren't imposing any announcement ultimatum.  This was something that Management came up with, so you'd think they'd be able to follow through with their own plans.  And, when that didn't happen, instead of "hey sorry for blowing our load early but we jumped the gun (pun intended) a bit.  Our bad."  we get messages from you attacking fans that ask legitimate questions.

What's next to be upset about, you ask?  I guess I'll go with the next time Management fucks up an annoucement.  You cast everyone that shows any disagreement with you or Management as always negative/pissed off fans that will never be happy.  You're so wrong.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2013, 05:23:36 PM »

You struck a nerve? You're obviously way too self confident.
You're not the first, or last, person on a GN'R fan site complaining about something you have no control over, or something that might not even affect you personally....

Aww, the old eat the cake and have it too.

Fans don't have "demands"? Fans don't "demand" information from the band and/or management at every chance they got? Really?
Are you saying you know better than any of us, that there's no questions, or anything like that, regarding this upcoming tour from fans on the continent in question?

Because from my limited experience, fans in South America have been asking for information about new shows ever since the band left South America in October 2011!  hihi
I don't think they stopped when the show in Mexico was announced... But that's just me.

By the way, did you see those tweets from Axl today where he thanked the fans for our support and wished us happy holidays?

In case you missed them, here they are:
axlrose: Big Thanx 2 all r fans, r crew, the band, r friends, families n' all r supporters this last yr n' over the yrs! Happy Holidays! Merry Xmas!
axlrose: Hope every1 had a good yr! Wish every1 a Happy New Year n' a better next yr! Peace!! Axl

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:28:33 PM by jarmo » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: