Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:29:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  A MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014  (Read 21928 times)
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2013, 08:39:31 PM »

A new update from MYGNR is confirming that the return to Las Vegas is a full RESIDENCY!!! No dates have been announced yet...but time to Rock out in Vegas with GNR once again!!! Can't Wait!!

2006: Edmonton
2010: Calgary
2010: Saskatoon
2012: Las Vegas (x2)
2014: Las Vegas (x2)
2016: Las Vegas
2016: Toronto
2017: Regina
2017: Edmonton
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2013, 08:56:24 PM »

Might try to make it out there this time.  Depending on timing, finances, and such.  Looks like there might be some fun in store for 2014.  Let's hope.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2013, 09:24:59 PM »

I'm not a member at MYGNR and I hardly ever go over there, but since this stuff was announced I've checked it out and they have 35 pages of discussion about this and we have 3! I like this site way more but Why is it so dead here? Some people want new music, some people want more touring, some people want another residency, some people want communication from the band...so this gave EVERYONE something to be happy about but yet nobody seems happy?? Plus there's more news to come.  I must say though that on the other site there are a lot of people who aren't excited about the residency news...are you kidding me? I went last time and it was AWESOME! When you go to the Hard Rock before a show there are other hardcore gunners there everywhere you look, who have travelled from all over the globe to see their favorite band and party with other fans who have also travelled from everywhere you can imagine...it's a truly unique and wonderful experience to meet GNR fans from all over the world...plus the shows were outstanding!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 08:40:10 AM by JeffK » Logged

dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2013, 10:00:18 PM »

I'm not a member at MYGNR and I hardly ever go over there, but since this stuff was announced I've checked it out and they have 60 pages of discussion about this and we have 3! I like this site way more but Why is it so dead here? Some people want new music, some people want more touring, some people want another residency, some people want communication from the band...so this gave EVERYONE something to be happy about but yet nobody seems happy?? Plus there's more news to come.  I must say though that on the other site there are a lot of people who aren't excited about the residency news...are you kidding me? I went last time and it was AWESOME! When you go to the Hard Rock before a show there are other hardcore gunners there everywhere you look, who have travelled from all over the globe to see their favorite band and party with other fans who have also travelled from everywhere you can imagine...it's a truly unique and wonderful experience to meet GNR fans from all over the world...plus the shows were outstanding!

Maybe as it hasn't been announced on here? I'm excited & don't even live near the USA but hoping for PPVs & even more of Axl minus the hats/glasses/jackets as we have been seeing over the last year or so. More fan pics/videos of meeting the band members, interaction between the band and fans - that means Axl too if he's reading this  peace  Love this band so much & if I could I would fly myself and a friend over there to Vegas to see the shows - new songs or not.  love love
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2013, 10:50:49 PM »

I'm not a member at MYGNR and I hardly ever go over there, but since this stuff was announced I've checked it out and they have 60 pages of discussion about this and we have 3! I like this site way more but Why is it so dead here? Some people want new music, some people want more touring, some people want another residency, some people want communication from the band...so this gave EVERYONE something to be happy about but yet nobody seems happy?? Plus there's more news to come.  I must say though that on the other site there are a lot of people who aren't excited about the residency news...are you kidding me? I went last time and it was AWESOME! When you go to the Hard Rock before a show there are other hardcore gunners there everywhere you look, who have travelled from all over the globe to see their favorite band and party with other fans who have also travelled from everywhere you can imagine...it's a truly unique and wonderful experience to meet GNR fans from all over the world...plus the shows were outstanding!

Maybe as it hasn't been announced on here? I'm excited & don't even live near the USA but hoping for PPVs & even more of Axl minus the hats/glasses/jackets as we have been seeing over the last year or so. More fan pics/videos of meeting the band members, interaction between the band and fans - that means Axl too if he's reading this  peace  Love this band so much & if I could I would fly myself and a friend over there to Vegas to see the shows - new songs or not.  love love
it was posted here on dec 7 just like on the other site.

JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2013, 10:52:24 PM »

Anyways...in my opinion it's a really exciting time to be a GNR fan beer

FootSoldier
Headliner

Crawls Through Your Veins Like Millions of Spiders

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2013, 10:56:11 PM »

with my impending move from Australia to the USA, I hope that this Residency is later in the year. I don't think I could afford two trips in one year.

---GNR---
Melbourne, Australia - 15 & 16 June  2007
Adelaide, Australia - 07 December  2010
Las Vegas, USA -  09 & 10 November  2012
Melbourne, Australia - 16 & 17 March 2013
FootSoldier
Headliner

Crawls Through Your Veins Like Millions of Spiders

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2013, 11:01:20 PM »

I tend to think it would be 3 brand new songs. I may be mistaken but they never made a big fuss online or announced anything when they added Estranged, Civil War, CITR & TWAT to their setlist. As exciting as the concept is I would also almost rather not know, knowing the setlist before a show takes a little bit of fun away, even though GNR's has been pretty stable over the past couple of years we can easily see from the setlist that there was a chance of something new coming up on multiple occasions Smiley

---GNR---
Melbourne, Australia - 15 & 16 June  2007
Adelaide, Australia - 07 December  2010
Las Vegas, USA -  09 & 10 November  2012
Melbourne, Australia - 16 & 17 March 2013
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2013, 12:15:42 AM »

I'm hoping it's during pool season...I think pools usually close nov 1st. I was just there for the motley residency and there's nothin better than seeing a kick ass rock show and then getting up the next morning and spending the day lounging at the amazing Hard Rock pool talking to everyone about the show the night before. I was there mid September and it was still HOT during the day.

dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2013, 01:50:35 AM »

it was posted here on dec 7 just like on the other site.

Ok sorry, have been in hospital without internet so didn't see it. It has certainly given me a lift just to get some news, the anticipation is killing me.  beer
Princess Leia
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2013, 04:48:40 AM »

I hope Izzy and Duff show up as special guests. Well Izzy is most likely. Duff I?m not so sure after the HOF thing.

Anyway 2014 looks really exciting.   beer
gnrfan1797
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2013, 06:59:55 AM »

You can only talk about the same things so many times. If there's no news there's no new's. MYGNR doesn't even compare to jarmo's site.
JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2013, 08:43:29 AM »

You can only talk about the same things so many times. If there's no news there's no new's. MYGNR doesn't even compare to jarmo's site.
I totally agree about the quality of sites, Jarmo does a great job here and it shows...that's why I'm a member here. I just find it interesting that they have 10 times the amount of posts about this.

D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2013, 09:21:47 AM »

I'm not a member at MYGNR and I hardly ever go over there, but since this stuff was announced I've checked it out and they have 35 pages of discussion about this and we have 3! I like this site way more but Why is it so dead here?

Well, I think we all know this deep down, but its the elephant in the room we tend to look past.

Many people aren't really down the rah-rah atmosphere and some of the pop-pom waving that goes on around here.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2013, 09:54:54 AM »

I dont post at mygnr but i do read it... ever since the new mods took over...its 100 times better

and even tho the perception is that everything there is negative... thats not true... the majority of posts are positive and encourage the new band to accomplish great things... but they dont delete the negative ones either as long as its not blatant name calling and stuff like that

and the negativity isnt even directed at the band as much as it is Fernando and Beta

there is just a bigger following there

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2013, 09:55:48 AM »

but as far as another residency....

why i understand the negative connotation of being a vegas act......

i love it !!! AXl in vegas??

thats like heaven for me

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2013, 11:03:40 AM »

Las Vegas was fun last year. Great shows.

The residency idea is pretty cool. Easy for fans to "follow" the tour.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2013, 11:18:56 AM »

Las Vegas was fun last year. Great shows.

The residency idea is pretty cool. Easy for fans to "follow" the tour.  ok

/jarmo

yeah i flew in from new york the week of my birthday... i go to a vegas a couple times a year anyway... and to see Axl twice (and be right next tot he stage) made it perfect

i hope it happens again

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Axlspants
Rocker

« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2013, 03:54:18 PM »

Seems there is plenty to look forward to next year for us GnR fans. I hope we get some uk dates but might have to get myself over to Vegas if this gets confirmed.

Great news though
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2013, 09:31:35 PM »

Why does mygnr get the exclusive and not a real news site?  Or at least follow up with legitimate sites after you do the "exclusive" for the fans.  All i know is that the more this band is promoted, the more money they make, the happier everyone is, and the more they'll be willing to do (maybe even a record??). 

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: