Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:19:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The dead daisies uk shows
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The dead daisies uk shows  (Read 2127 times)
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« on: October 30, 2013, 01:10:32 PM »

Doing own show in London on November 20th
Touring with black star riders (ex thin Lizzy) into December.
Dizzy and Richard will be in the line up.
Dates below in link below.
http://www.thedeaddaisies.com/upcoming-shows/
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 01:41:06 AM »

Dead Daises are getting a good reputation out there, they seem to be popular already. On a side note, I'm not altogether in favour of Thin Lizzy changing their name, I don't think it was needed. I saw them open for GN'R loads of times in 2012, and seem to be received very well. I think it's cool how Dizzy and Richard are involved in this, I'm pretty sure the Thin Lizzy current bassist is in the Daises too.  Smiley
Nightrained
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 07:42:20 AM »

Dead Daises are getting a good reputation out there, they seem to be popular already. On a side note, I'm not altogether in favour of Thin Lizzy changing their name, I don't think it was needed. I saw them open for GN'R loads of times in 2012, and seem to be received very well. I think it's cool how Dizzy and Richard are involved in this, I'm pretty sure the Thin Lizzy current bassist is in the Daises too.  Smiley

Marco Mendoza won't be in the Daisies lineup because he is Black Star Riders - I guess 2 show is a bit much with all the dates they are doing. They have another guy to replace Marco. Also, doesn't look like Frank will be in this lineup either.
lance
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 02:40:19 PM »

I will be going to the show in Bournemouth. Met Fortus a couple of times before, with a bit of luck he will remember me.

Was at 6 of the UK shows Thin Lizzy played at with Guns last year, but after watching  a handful of their songs in Nottingham I didn't bother with them again. Thought they were very dull and Warwicks voice is a real let down when you have been listening to Lynott on CD. probably just go to the bar after the Daisies
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 01:26:13 PM »

I will be going to the show in Bournemouth. Met Fortus a couple of times before, with a bit of luck he will remember me.

Was at 6 of the UK shows Thin Lizzy played at with Guns last year, but after watching  a handful of their songs in Nottingham I didn't bother with them again. Thought they were very dull and Warwicks voice is a real let down when you have been listening to Lynott on CD. probably just go to the bar after the Daisies
I thought they all done a brilliant job to be honest, I don't think the new singer tries to make an effort to replace Phil anyways. And that's probably why have decided to change their name regardless, so it's all good I feel.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: