Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 01:03:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228460 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR Playing Rocklahoma May 24th, 2013 in Pryor, OK!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR Playing Rocklahoma May 24th, 2013 in Pryor, OK!  (Read 23630 times)
Freaka
Opening Act

« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2013, 02:12:39 PM »

Here's Patience:

http://youtu.be/ue8wsfB8OQI
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2013, 05:34:21 PM »

Estranged my favorite!

http://youtu.be/nTIIBiFmRyU
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2013, 07:38:04 PM »

Not complaining about the set list, but am a bit surprised by the absence of Better..
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2013, 11:25:47 PM »

Great start for the tour at Rocklahoma. Things are rolling again.  beer

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2013, 03:43:10 AM »

Great photos jarmo, love them... Great that things are rolling again although I would like to see Better, Street Of Dreams and Sorry at the next show.  Shocked
lostdream
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2013, 04:11:46 AM »

After reading all the negative comments on Rocklahoma?s FB-Page I just had to go to youtube to check out some videos. Can?t believe how people can talk so much bullshit. The only terrible thing at this show seemed to be the CROWD!  confused

...We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by its cover and read what we want between selected lines...
CBGNR
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2013, 10:21:39 AM »

After reading all the negative comments on Rocklahoma?s FB-Page I just had to go to youtube to check out some videos. Can?t believe how people can talk so much bullshit. The only terrible thing at this show seemed to be the CROWD!  confused
    Don't forget that not all but a rather large number of douchebags that regularly troll everthing GNR does on a daily  basis on multiple forums are guaranteed to be included in these comments even though they didn't attend.Its their job,and the bottom line is that their completely fucking insane. The crowds are the same at the majority of these types of shows no matter who's performing.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 12:10:39 PM by CBGNR » Logged
tormod
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2013, 03:07:36 PM »

Don't forget that not all but a rather large number of douchebags that regularly troll everthing GNR does on a daily  basis on multiple forums are guaranteed to be included in these comments even though they didn't attend.Its their job,and the bottom line is that their completely fucking insane. The crowds are the same at the majority of these types of shows no matter who's performing.

So every other forum posts and all youtube comments are wrong?
Ive lost interest in this band, and the only reason for that is the boring setlists. Last two times they have been around i didnt bother going to the show.  com on? why play live and let die and knockin on every single show? its just stupid.
Attend or didnt attend... there are more people watching the songs youtube then attending the show. its just the way it is these days.

.t

CBGNR
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2013, 03:26:30 PM »

Are

So every other forum posts and all youtube comments are wrong?
Ive lost interest in this band, and the only reason for that is the boring setlists. Last two times they have been around i didnt bother going to the show.  com on? why play live and let die and knockin on every single show? its just stupid.
Attend or didnt attend... there are more people watching the songs youtube then attending the show. its just the way it is these days.

.t

Are wrong about what?If you're bored with the setlists take a break from youtube,and just show up at the next live show in your area.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 03:32:22 PM by CBGNR » Logged
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2013, 09:40:56 PM »

Would be a cool place toi see GNR...crowd loving them?

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: