Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:46:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N Roses Australian Tour - March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N Roses Australian Tour - March 2013  (Read 52613 times)
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2013, 06:19:15 AM »

Don't know who is in charge of the official gnr site but they have the wrong date on there for Melbourne. It's listed as the 16th instead of the 17th - unless they are having a surprise concert on the 16th?HuhShocked

This is probably due to time difference. I've missed a football (soccer for some) game when checking the time and date from some international website. And I know others as well who haven't realised.

It's not too nice to go to the stadium wondering why this doesn't look like a match day. Well, it doesn't because the game was yesterday. Of course the times should be local time but that's not always the case.
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2013, 08:26:28 AM »

Don't know who is in charge of the official gnr site but they have the wrong date on there for Melbourne. It's listed as the 16th instead of the 17th - unless they are having a surprise concert on the 16th?HuhShocked

This is probably due to time difference. I've missed a football (soccer for some) game when checking the time and date from some international website. And I know others as well who haven't realised.

It's not too nice to go to the stadium wondering why this doesn't look like a match day. Well, it doesn't because the game was yesterday. Of course the times should be local time but that's not always the case.

Yes the time difference can be a pain but they know they are playing on the 17th - the other dates are correct.
It doesn't matter though, it is advertised everwhere correctly.
I just wonder how they all cope with the changes of time, jetlag is awful and they travel quite a bit from time zones, it would totally confuse me these days. Then in Australia they also have different time ones from state to state although these aren't drastic changes.

Then there's the change of weather, not sure I would like their lifestyle.  confused
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2013, 03:52:14 PM »

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2013, 03:05:22 PM »

It's been corrected now.

In the news section they link the tour announcement to an Ultimate Classic Rock article, they have the date wrong.  It appears someone just copied over the incorrect date.

http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/#123071

R.A.W.
Headliner

Don't Fuck With Me

« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2013, 09:06:18 PM »

Just bought 3 tickets in the Silver reserved section. Only 10 minutes into the pre sale for the Melbourne show at the Myer Music Bowl.
All Gold and Silver sections are sold out with only GA available. Looks like this show will
sell out before the general public tickets go on sale Friday.

I'm smack bang in the centre of the Silver section about 25m from the stage. Perfect spot for viewing and sound. Cant wait.

Do You No Where The Fuck You ARRRRRRRE?HuhHuh
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2013, 11:31:48 PM »

We got seats the other night on the balcony close to the stage, there's only 4 rows of seats up there.

I see with the pre-sales they don't have Melbourne marked, are they planning to sell these later than the others?

Anyway we know where we will be - very close.  ok
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2013, 06:04:57 AM »

Yay, got my tickets today..awesome.. there were still silver seats avail when i checked.. peace
I guess all the diff presales have there own allecated tickets.. hopefully this does sell well so i can see them another night..
I wonder why they skipped Adelaide this time..

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2013, 09:56:10 PM »

Yay, got my tickets today..awesome.. there were still silver seats avail when i checked.. peace
I guess all the diff presales have there own allecated tickets.. hopefully this does sell well so i can see them another night..
I wonder why they skipped Adelaide this time..

Great to hear Billo,  beer     they don't seem to do another concert once one sells out though. Remember those days when lined up & you'd hear another concert was going to be held & you didn't know whether to wait in line for the bad seats or take your chances & re-line up hoping to get good seats to the 2nd one.  Undecided     Now it's all done online.
yibbida
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2013, 06:30:48 AM »

Got my tickets to the Perth show!  beer

So good that the gig is only 6 weeks away, not 6+ months like other bands.
Alpachiris
Rocker

www.gnrla.com

« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2013, 03:07:13 PM »

Got my tickets to the Perth show! 

ok i hope you enjoy

gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2013, 06:58:37 PM »

Sydney and Newcastle -!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:13:37 PM by gunns1 » Logged

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2013, 06:10:52 AM »

Sydney and Adelaide -!!!!!!!!!!!

Adelaide? Oh dear I think you booked for the 2010 tour by mistake  hihi
sukeberon
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2013, 06:13:48 AM »

Got my tickets in the mail today for Melbourne (silver section from presale) but I'm going to have another shot at it on Friday to see if I can get Gold Section tickets.

Can't wait to see the great man and the boys perform again... Looking forward to doing updates, just as long as I'm close enough to see what's going on...
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2013, 02:10:01 AM »

Got my tickets in the mail today for Melbourne (silver section from presale) but I'm going to have another shot at it on Friday to see if I can get Gold Section tickets.

Can't wait to see the great man and the boys perform again... Looking forward to doing updates, just as long as I'm close enough to see what's going on...

That's the problem with concerts, they should invent a stage that goes 3/4 into the crowd where the band can walk up & down so even the people in the back seats get to see them close up. It's no fun watching a concert through binoculars.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2013, 05:56:16 PM »

Axl Will Be On Time

Promoter shoots down rumours about Axl and the Gunners tour

The promoter of the Guns N' Roses Australian tour, Andrew McManus has promised fans Axl Rose will not be late for his Aussie concerts.

"Axl will be on stage, on time, so any of those fairyheads saying he won't be, good luck!", Andrew McManus told the Grill Team.

Axl has long been hammered for being being late on stage, sometimes up to two hours late, but McManus says he's got his act together.

"The great thing is that the last 12 months he's been on stage, on time. I can guarantee all the punters that do go, he has been exemplary," he said.

"He'll promise you, he'll be on stage at the right time so don't be fearful. [If] you rock out there two hours late and think you're going to see him... the show will be over."

Listen: Axl Will Be On Time, Says Promoter Andrew McManus

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/music/news/axl-rose-will-be-on-time-for-guns-n-roses-australian-concerts-says-promoter/

cineater
Legend

« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2013, 06:12:22 PM »

Somebody want to tell the promoter, GNR will still be on stage after two hours.  hihi  No longer a problem of getting them there on time, the problem is getting them to leave.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2013, 10:08:17 AM »

Bigger poster from  McManus Entertainment Facebook

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
axlismygod
Opening Act

« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2013, 01:57:09 PM »

I wanna go to the perth show but I'm not sure, Can I buy the ticket at the venue at that time ? will be there ticket left by then ?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 02:00:16 PM by axlismygod » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2013, 02:16:25 PM »

I wanna go to the perth show but I'm not sure, Can I buy the ticket at the venue at that time ? will be there ticket left by then ?

Nobody can predict the future.

If the show isn't 100% sold out, there should be tickets at the box office on the day of the show.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2013, 06:57:16 PM »

Nobody can predict the future.

If the show isn't 100% sold out, there should be tickets at the box office on the day of the show.

/jarmo

Jarmo are you coming for this round of concerts?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: