Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 04:09:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Appetite For Democracy Blu-ray/DVD - live in Las Vegas Nov 21 2012
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Appetite For Democracy Blu-ray/DVD - live in Las Vegas Nov 21 2012  (Read 455222 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2013, 05:05:10 PM »

Guns N Roses 3D Concert Film/DVD- Hard Rock Las Vegas

about an hour ago

We've been working 24/7 in the studio on this show and everything is coming along fantastic. When you see the final version and hear the final audio mix, you will surely be impressed

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2013, 05:20:08 PM »

about an hour ago

We've been working 24/7 in the studio on this show and everything is coming along fantastic. When you see the final version and hear the final audio mix, you will surely be impressed

drool drool drool

Very nice, can't wait... Cool
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2013, 05:43:11 PM »

about an hour ago

Sounds good to me.

Although inevitably, we'll hear a lot of, "oh my god, they touched up those vocals so much to make Axl sound better it's unbelievable!"  Can't wait for that.  OR, people still won't be satisfied.  Either way, you can count on it.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
raindogs70
Rocker

« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2013, 10:45:51 PM »

All we can do is speculate when they'll put it out and if they're showing it in theaters. Would be cool to see it on a big screen.

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #224 on: January 31, 2013, 03:38:23 AM »

I can't wait for this, I wonder if the whole show will be seen including solos and jams. Or will it be something that's been edited for a public showing or something?, either way it's going to be boss.  Cool
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #225 on: January 31, 2013, 08:35:50 AM »

Ok, so where did that go? Was enjoying watching that.
CBGNR
« Reply #226 on: January 31, 2013, 11:16:32 AM »

Lots to look forward to,nice start to the year.
Chuzeville
Rocker

I'm Serge Lama!

« Reply #227 on: February 01, 2013, 03:11:18 AM »

Hopefully not where the Better video went.
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #228 on: February 01, 2013, 12:04:38 PM »

theres a Better video ?  Smiley

i really hope we get this soon... i wasn't there that date.. but being there for two of the vegas shows... makes this so much "better"

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #229 on: February 01, 2013, 04:18:32 PM »

Ok, so where did that go? Was enjoying watching that.

I saved the HD 1080p MP4 file. PM me if you need it. Wink

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #230 on: February 01, 2013, 04:24:18 PM »

Guns N' Roses - Paradise City From Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H64Xxkb9OPY

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
--DEA--
Rocker

Try it!!

« Reply #231 on: February 01, 2013, 06:11:17 PM »

I personal don't know how anyone can say that Axl voice is better now than it was 90-93.. I dont understand it. It was power in it, feeling. I like his "new" voice to but it's up and down all the time nowdays.

No one can deny that he was a better singer in the old days... not even the man who rules this site...

--DEA--
axlstern
Headliner

« Reply #232 on: February 01, 2013, 06:15:41 PM »

I personal don't know how anyone can say that Axl voice is better now than it was 90-93.. I dont understand it. It was power in it, feeling. I like his "new" voice to but it's up and down all the time nowdays.

No one can deny that he was a better singer in the old days... not even the man who rules this site...

--DEA--
Talk about "beating a deadhorse"  WTF!!!?Huh.....he older   his voice is different     I think it's fine!!!!     get over it!!!    FUCK!!!! beer
--DEA--
Rocker

Try it!!

« Reply #233 on: February 01, 2013, 06:21:36 PM »

--DEA--
Talk about "beating a deadhorse"  WTF!!!?Huh.....he older   his voice is different     I think it's fine!!!!     get over it!!!    FUCK!!!! beer

I said that i like the new voice to. But I don't understand why some of you just not can to recognize that he sang better before.. thats it. 
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #234 on: February 01, 2013, 06:34:31 PM »

--DEA--

I said that i like the new voice to. But I don't understand why some of you just not can to recognize that he sang better before.. thats it. 
Because some people found the raspiness, which got more and more pronounced as time went on, to be abrasive.  I think there were times during the UYI tours that it just overwhelmed his great, natural tone.  I think that became more of an issue over time, and is really noticeable on TSI.

Ali
--DEA--
Rocker

Try it!!

« Reply #235 on: February 01, 2013, 06:48:02 PM »

--DEA--

Because some people found the raspiness, which got more and more pronounced as time went on, to be abrasive.  I think there were times during the UYI tours that it just overwhelmed his great, natural tone.  I think that became more of an issue over time, and is really noticeable on TSI.

Ali

Ha! Just listen to Hair of the dog.. The ultimate Axl voice for me Smiley
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2013, 07:10:37 PM »

--DEA--

Ali

Ha! Just listen to Hair of the dog.. The ultimate Axl voice for me Smiley
I understand that may be the case for you, but not everyone finds a raspy voice pleasant to listen to.

Ali
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #237 on: February 01, 2013, 07:34:13 PM »

about an hour ago

Nice update... I wonder if my schedule was/ will be right lol.

JeffK
Rocker

« Reply #238 on: February 10, 2013, 08:04:34 PM »

Hopefully we hear an update on this soon...it's been a while since they put anything on their Facebook page. I want this DVD soooooo bad!!!

2006: Edmonton
2010: Calgary
2010: Saskatoon
2012: Las Vegas (x2)
2014: Las Vegas (x2)
2016: Las Vegas
2016: Toronto
2017: Regina
2017: Edmonton
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #239 on: February 13, 2013, 02:04:11 PM »

The fb page for this release just posted this update:

everything is coming along great in the studio. we should have the Official "kick ass" Trailer posted by mid next week for the world to see ! Also, we will be announcing release dates shortly ! Stay tuned ...

beer

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: