Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 09:19:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on Jimmy Kimmel live
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on Jimmy Kimmel live  (Read 78701 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2012, 09:52:29 AM »

So will it be about 5 mins?? or longer??     Great news anyway Smiley    ok
it will most likely be a short interview. We'll have to wait to see what other guests are on the show that night. If Axl is the first guest, typically they get the most time. The last guest gets the least. If they have really big stars, sometimes they only book 2 guests or the 3rd guest gets very limited time. In very rare occurrences they only have 1 guest and devote the whole show to him/her. So when the other guests are announced it will be a little easier to gauge what might be in store.

I'm sure they'd love for Axl/GNR to perform as well, but there's been no mention of that so far.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2012, 10:01:02 AM »

I think he'll be on for about 10 to 15 minutes.

Get ready for some NOT serious questions  Tongue

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2012, 12:25:37 PM »

Maybe it's a good idea for people to watch some clips of the show before they start having the wrong kind of expectations for the upcoming interview...

www.youtube.com/user/jimmykimmellive

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2012, 09:49:22 PM »

Why was I thinking Jimmy Fallon? Perhaps because o' that silly intro at the MVA's....
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2012, 02:27:01 AM »

Lets hope that we don't just see a hat & glasses with a moving mouth this time, would be nice if he at least didn't wear the glasses  Cool
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2012, 03:47:20 AM »

Yes, I get the feeling that this interview will be a quick, light hearted chat. Other than the Vegas residency being discussed, I can't really see anything else being thoroughly discussed. It's a shame for us GN'R fans, as naturally we are going to want it to be longer with lots of detail. But at least it's something from Axl, so I'll take it and enjoy it all the more.
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2012, 04:10:12 AM »

Lets hope that we don't just see a hat & glasses with a moving mouth this time, would be nice if he at least didn't wear the glasses  Cool

He is a rock star you know! He lays himself bare in songs... He don't owe you anything else!
dolphins
Rocker

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2012, 09:19:50 AM »

He is a rock star you know! He lays himself bare in songs... He don't owe you anything else!

What's it got to do with "owing" anything - just while he's still got the looks he might as well flaunt them. He's still a good looking man.  yes
As for laying himself bare - well I'd be the last to complain if that's what he wished  love
cineater
Legend

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2012, 09:45:19 AM »

Lets watch the wording folks, some of us are starting to go off topic.  Grin

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2012, 12:30:10 PM »

no kidding he's going to be on the jimmy kimmel show not peirs morgan

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2012, 01:49:25 PM »

"he dont owe you anything"   i hate that silly response to every thread.  NO KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How does a fan wanting to hear new music, or commnet about an outfit translate into "owe".  If it wasnt for the fans, he would not be a rock star.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2012, 06:47:53 PM »

"he dont owe you anything"   i hate that silly response to every thread.  NO KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How does a fan wanting to hear new music, or commnet about an outfit translate into "owe".  If it wasnt for the fans, he would not be a rock star.

I think being the frontman of a band called Guns N' Rose means your fanbase is always going to have questions.  I don't think any rational fan thinks Axl owes them anything.  But, given the circumstances surrounding this band for nearly the past 20 years, it certainly isn't hard to understand why so much is asked of him when the opportunity presents itself.

Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2012, 08:09:26 AM »

Does anybody what time it'll be in europe when it airs?
And is there a possibility to watch it online (I do have a VPN meaning I have a US Ip adres)

thanks!

Like peeing clouds!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2012, 08:35:51 AM »

It's on at midnight in the US.

So that would make it early morning over here.

US viewers can watch full episodes online. I don't think it's live streaming though...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2012, 09:36:38 AM »

It's on at midnight in the US.

So that would make it early morning over here.

US viewers can watch full episodes online. I don't think it's live streaming though...

/jarmo

It also appears that the full episode is is available the nest day online, so no waiting period. Non-US residents should be able to view it if they watch it through a proxy. Pretty Easy to do, just google it. (I live in the US watched the Olympic coverage through the BBC's website because NBC's coverage sucked, only took a few minutes to set up, I'll do some searching later on today and post the instructions on how to watch.)

Axl is God.
slashsbaconpit
Rocker

If it opens your eyes ...

« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2012, 11:49:37 AM »

Of course we're gonna want more ... because we're all fanatics! We'd be stealing Axl's garbage and looking for toe nail clippings given the change.

I'm sure whatever it turns out to be will be great!

Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what your country can do for GNR!
raindogs70
Rocker

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »

They haven't posted the schedule for next week, so they haven't said who the music guest is yet, or if Axl's the only interview. The closer the dates get to Vegas, I wonder if they're going to be calling in to radio stations in LA and Las Vegas.
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2012, 09:43:51 PM »

Just recorded the episode!!! Can't wait to see this!!! Axl Rose seems to be the main attraction! ok
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2012, 10:01:46 PM »

We'd be stealing Axl's garbage and looking for toe nail clippings given the change.

Whats wrong with you?
cineater
Legend

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2012, 12:01:58 AM »

We'd be stealing Axl's garbage and looking for toe nail clippings given the change.

Whats wrong with you?

It's not his fault, those people on e-bay will buy anything.  hihi  Anything for a buck.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: