Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:21:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N Roses (VEGAS) Tattoo Contest
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N Roses (VEGAS) Tattoo Contest  (Read 19571 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2012, 12:25:26 AM »

Better luck next time.  Fun contest.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2012, 07:59:34 AM »

I am not normally one to bitch. I entered the contest, not with my best gnr tattoo but thought. What the hell its random. Then they pick that tat!!! come on! Random my ass! Sorry I think it was a bad deal too. would have really liked one of the good tats too win.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2012, 08:18:47 AM »

I saw the fb post about the winner yesterday and was disgusted by the comments. Talk about sore losers! Geesh! What ever happened to being happy for someone else winning something?? I'd hate to see these people on the day the lottery numbers get picked!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2012, 04:18:33 PM »

Like I said, im stoked for the person who won, bit I dont know how random, random was. I will say it was not the best tat there, (imo almost all the ones with alot of votes were not the best). But the contest wasnt for the best tattoo either. regardless, even if it was for most votes, I wasnt gonna sit there & make fake fb accounts all day to win anyway. The fact is we all wanted to win. I just hope the winner has a great time!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2012, 08:13:21 PM »

I'm not pissed at the winner, I'm pissed at the people who put on the contest for not following their own rules.

Axl is God.
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2012, 07:31:41 AM »

I saw the fb post about the winner yesterday and was disgusted by the comments. Talk about sore losers! Geesh! What ever happened to being happy for someone else winning something?? I'd hate to see these people on the day the lottery numbers get picked!

Most people are not bitching. And I am one of them. But Hard Rock did this in poor taste. If the guy one legitimately good for him.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2012, 07:06:46 PM »

OK, so after writing every employee at the Hard Rock and AEG, someone from AEG wrote me back today. I'm satisfied with their response.

Heath:

Thank you for reaching out regarding the Guns N? Roses Photo Sweepstakes. We apologize as there was an administrative misunderstanding that caused us to contact the original individual selected as the winner.  We have selected a winner randomly as outlined in the rules and awarded them the Prize detailed.

In addition, as a thank you for bringing this to our attention, I?d like to offer you a Guns N? Roses Appetite for Democracy custom poster. These will be produced in a couple weeks and I can ship one to you as soon as they?re available.

Thank you!

Axl is God.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2012, 09:30:07 PM »

OK, so after writing every employee at the Hard Rock and AEG, someone from AEG wrote me back today. I'm satisfied with their response.

Heath:

Thank you for reaching out regarding the Guns N? Roses Photo Sweepstakes. We apologize as there was an administrative misunderstanding that caused us to contact the original individual selected as the winner.  We have selected a winner randomly as outlined in the rules and awarded them the Prize detailed.

In addition, as a thank you for bringing this to our attention, I?d like to offer you a Guns N? Roses Appetite for Democracy custom poster. These will be produced in a couple weeks and I can ship one to you as soon as they?re available.

Thank you!

Ok, there must be something I'm missing here. What rule didn't they follow? Didn't they pick a winner at random?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2012, 10:30:39 PM »

Heath:

Thank you!

Ok, there must be something I'm missing here. What rule didn't they follow? Didn't they pick a winner at random?

No, the originally picked the guy who had the most votes, which is why people were so upset.

Axl is God.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2012, 07:00:10 AM »

Heath:

Thank you!

No, the originally picked the guy who had the most votes, which is why people were so upset.

Ok, gotcha. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, I really didn't know what happened.

So, what's the deal then? Did they revoke the prize and give it to someone else?

axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2012, 01:09:05 PM »

Heath:

Thank you!

Ok, gotcha. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, I really didn't know what happened.

So, what's the deal then? Did they revoke the prize and give it to someone else?

I think they just awarded an additional prize. Revoking one would cause a shit storm in itself.

Axl is God.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2012, 03:16:58 PM »

Heath:

Thank you!

I think they just awarded an additional prize. Revoking one would cause a shit storm in itself.

Ok yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Well, I guess it's good of them to have attempted to correct themselves at least.

Chief
Legend

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2012, 01:51:08 PM »

Hey Fear the Juggalo,

Can you post your photo on here? The original link doesn't work anymore for the contest.

thanks!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2012, 06:10:57 AM »

Since im super lame & my phone sucks, I will ask tony to post it. Since the pic, ive gotten 2 more sessions done, im so close to being down, yet so far away. Lol
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: