Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 04:25:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New pair of GN'R shoes :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: New pair of GN'R shoes :)  (Read 6031 times)
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2012, 06:49:03 PM »

Jarmo, if I bumped into you at a show I wonder if you'd tell me to fuck off to my face? I seriously doubt it. Maybe we'll find out one day. Until then keep playing the internet tough guy, you ugly four eyed prick.

Funny, the guy  who starts the online insulting brings up this topic of "bet you wouldn't tell me this to my face" come on now... we are all adults here.

I know I sure would, and you are the one who seems like one of those 'internet trolls'. You may be 40+ (because you are acting like you are having your midlife crisis and ran out of liquor", but I know I'd tear you up. Stop acting all hard online.

I said your shoes were horrible... that's me starting "online insulting"?

No problem dude, let me know when you're going to show and I'll meet you there. I'll tear your fucking face off.

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2012, 06:50:32 PM »

Jarmo, if I bumped into you at a show I wonder if you'd tell me to fuck off to my face? I seriously doubt it. Maybe we'll find out one day. Until then keep playing the internet tough guy, you ugly four eyed prick.

Funny, the guy  who starts the online insulting brings up this topic of "bet you wouldn't tell me this to my face" come on now... we are all adults here.

I know I sure would, and you are the one who seems like one of those 'internet trolls'. You may be 40+ (because you are acting like you are having your midlife crisis and ran out of liquor", but I know I'd tear you up. Stop acting all hard online.

I said your shoes were horrible... that's me starting "online insulting"?

No problem dude, let me know when you're going to show and I'll meet you there. I'll tear your fucking face off.

Haha, Nov 2nd and 3rd, I'll see you there! In my sexy shoes!  rofl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2012, 06:52:45 PM »

Hahahahahahahaha.

Would you go up to a random person on the street to tell them you don't like their shoes?

Of course you would.  Roll Eyes

You can insult me all you want. My ego can handle it.

But threatening others with violence? Grow the fuck up.

wave

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2012, 06:54:30 PM »

Hahahahahahahaha.

Would you go up to a random person on the street to tell them you don't like their shoes?

Of course you would.  Roll Eyes

wave

/jarmo

I would if he stood up in a public place and asked everyone what he thought of them.  ok

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2012, 06:59:13 PM »

What you Internet tough guys don't realize is that many of you don't act like this in the real world, that's the world outside your parent's basement.

You can ask me "would you tell me to fuck off in real life" all you want. I would if I had a reason to.

See, I find it hard to believe that a faceless coward like yourself would go up to a stranger to give them a reason to tell you to fuck off.

It's easier on the Internet isn't it?  Kiss

Now run off and tell your friends on some other site how evil I am for banning somebody who only posts the truth (and does not send threatening messages to our board members at all).

/jarmo
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:00:59 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2012, 07:04:39 PM »

What you Internet tough guys don't realize is that many of you don't act like this in the real world, that's the world outside your parent's basement.

You can ask me "would you tell me to fuck off in real life" all you want. I would if I had a reason to.

See, I find it hard to believe that a faceless coward like yourself would go up to a stranger to give them a reason to tell you to fuck off.

It's easier on the Internet isn't it?  Kiss

Now run off and tell your friends on some other site how evil I am for banning somebody who only posts the truth (and does not send threatening messages to our board members at all).

/jarmo

I really hope he is trolling all of us, because I would really hate to think someone has come to this point in their life.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2012, 07:16:38 PM »

Sorry to interrupt but ..... Those shoes look really cool!  Cool

How exactly did you do that?  Like where did you get those pics from?  and how does one iron them on??

Awesome job!  Must have been a lot of work!!!

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2012, 07:29:28 PM »

Sorry to interrupt but ..... Those shoes look really cool!  Cool

How exactly did you do that?  Like where did you get those pics from?  and how does one iron them on??

Awesome job!  Must have been a lot of work!!!

I researched an easy way to input images on shoes and the iron on transfer pulled up.. I found the pics around the web and to iron them you:

1. Buy fabric paper dark or light depending on what color fabric you are using
2. Find the picture you like
3. print the picture on normal paper until you KNOW it is the right size
4. when correct, print the image on the fabric paper, READ THE DIRECTIONS THOROUGHLY
5. Turn your iron on high
6. place some socks into the shoe along with a sturdy piece of wood or something to provide easy ironing
7. iron for a good 2-3 minutes very thorough
8. let sit for 3 minutes
9. take off tissue paper and whalah.

Smiley may  have missed something but as long as your research it and read the directions on the fabric paper, you'll be fine!

It is very hard... easy to make mistakes but they are pretty simple to fix!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 07:40:03 PM »

Are those regular canvas fabric shoes?  Did you have to remove any logos on them? And if so, was that difficult to remove?

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2012, 09:25:59 PM »

Are those regular canvas fabric shoes?  Did you have to remove any logos on them? And if so, was that difficult to remove?

No, basic converse high tops, did not have to remove any logos.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2012, 03:23:43 AM »

how is the quality of the fabricpaper?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2012, 03:32:04 AM »

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
tommyrai
Headliner

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2012, 04:49:10 AM »

awesome job dude u shud be proud to wear them they look ace homemade is cool a nd its rad u did it, ignore that rude guy hes obviously a prick, you on the other hand obviously have a great artisitic flare and passion for guns peace
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2012, 05:09:21 AM »

To be fair they're quite nice, I would wear them for sure. I'm still waiting for those 4TUS GN'R customs to become available to purchase.  Cool
Chuzeville
Rocker

I'm Serge Lama!

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2012, 06:48:53 AM »

whalah.

It's actually voil?Smiley
gnrfan1797
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2012, 08:37:01 AM »

I'd tell you to fuck off. All your anger stems at the guy who made those shoes cos you can't tie your own. Does mommy still wipe your hiney to? Talking shit over the computer is like being the toughest guy with down syndrome. Your an asshole, and if you don't like this forum then leave.

Joe
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2012, 08:54:22 AM »

Go somewhere else, you're ruining the OP thread.

I like the shoes, especially the Jungle line and the CD artwork! Indeed it looks good on black. Well done!

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2012, 10:35:57 AM »

Actually very good. Better than normal paper.
Derby Greg
Derby Tourism Ambassador
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2012, 01:44:56 PM »

This thread is hilarious.

How can a post on shoes descend into a barrage of abuse directed at the site's founder?!

Not everyone can be as good looking as me.

GREG

2002 Leeds, London
2006 London Ham, Download, London W'ley
2010 Montreal, Toronto, Reading, Dublin
2011 Rio, Arg
2012 Bham,London x2,Rotterdam, Paris,Vegasx3
2013 NYCx2
2016 Vegasx2, NYCx2, CR
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2012, 01:54:35 PM »

This thread is hilarious.

How can a post on shoes descend into a barrage of abuse directed at the site's founder?!

Not everyone can be as good looking as me.

GREG

A "you'd have to be there" moment
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: