Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 04:26:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New pair of GN'R shoes :)
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: New pair of GN'R shoes :)  (Read 6035 times)
GNRfan53
Headliner

« on: August 27, 2012, 05:49:51 PM »

Just finished making them, I think I am done... may have more ideas later on!!! Never done this before!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
SkinnyPuppy
Rocker

What, me Worry ?

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 05:40:37 AM »

Pretty neat pair mate. Did you iron the pictures on?

Wounds heal, chicks dig scars, and glory, glory lasts forever. (falco)
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 09:48:04 AM »

Pretty neat pair mate. Did you iron the pictures on?

Thanks! Sure did!
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 11:52:51 AM »

They are fucking awful.

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 12:49:20 PM »

They are fucking awful.

You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that... what did I do wrong? First time, not really an artist but I am sure I could have done something better.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:53:03 PM by GNRfan53 » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 01:03:21 PM »

Don't mind that kind of pointless comments.

Didn't offer any kind of constructive criticism, so it's pretty pointless to even comment on it.

I bet you made those sneakers for yourself, so as long as you like them, who cares what the rest of the world thinks! Smiley

Nice job!

Those colors and graphics really work well on the black sneakers in my opinion.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 01:08:33 PM »

Didn't offer any kind of constructive criticism, so it's pretty pointless to even comment on it.

I bet you made those sneakers for yourself, so as long as you like them, who cares what the rest of the world thinks! Smiley

Nice job!

/jarmo

It's alright, really I am just wondering what I did wrong in his eyes.

and thanks, I think I did pretty well, especially since I have never done anything close to this before.  Grin Maybe I can get one of the band members to sign them or something. Doubtful but we'll see!!
gnrfan1797
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 03:38:19 PM »

Great job man. It only matters what you think. Axl8302 can't even tie shoes so he's upset.

Joe
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 04:29:52 PM »

Nice job!

/jarmo

Just not my thing Jarmo, not everyone lives in your fictional nicey nice world.

serp616
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 04:39:51 PM »

wouldn't mind having a pair of those myself Tongue
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 05:25:54 PM »

Nice job!

/jarmo

Haha I don't know if this guy is attempting to seem like an a-hole or what hahah but it's funny Smiley

having no reason to insult someone's attempt at making their own Guns clothing. Then insulting a guy defending the clothing.... that guy being the creator of this site.

Is this a thread to give that kind of criticism?  I don't think so, but hey it's not my call. You, yourself are held accountable for your actions.  Cool

wouldn't mind having a pair of those myself Tongue

haha thanks, if I was confident enough to make some more for people I would... but... I just don't have that ability. Screwed up mine several times, luckily the screw ups weren't TOO bad.  nervous ha
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 05:33:52 PM by GNRfan53 » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 05:33:51 PM »

Nice job!

/jarmo

And not everybody lives up their own ass so they miss the whole point....  Kiss

You don't have to like the shoes, it's fine if you don't.

But your silly post offers absolutely nothing.

Now, if you had managed to say "I don't like them, they look crap BECAUSE ________ (insert well thought out reason(s) here)". That would've been amazing.

But I guess that requires too much effort.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 05:37:35 PM »

I'm allowed to express an opinion without justifying it, stop being so fucking argumentative (as usual).

GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 05:46:21 PM »

I'm allowed to express an opinion without justifying it, stop being so fucking argumentative (as usual).

LOL it's obvious this guy is seeking attention...  ok

You post a very negative post without explaining yourself, which is where you thought that I along with others will cause an uproar and make you the center of attention. Some people are like that. It's ok, should be a learning disability, seems like everything is these days.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 05:48:44 PM by GNRfan53 » Logged
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 06:04:23 PM »

You post a very negative post without explaining yourself, which is where you thought that I along with others will cause an uproar and make you the center of attention. Some people are like that. It's ok, should be a learning disability, seems like everything is these days.

I'd spend more time on your shoes instead of physco analyzing me, those shoes look like they were made by a retard, just sayin.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 06:24:57 PM »

yes. thats true. you are allowed to express your opinion. But when you express in a stupid pointless way like that, others are allowed to point out that
 your comment is stupid and pointless. its not about freedom of speech or what you are allowed to or not. Its about respect.

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 06:27:58 PM »

I'd spend more time on your shoes instead of physco analyzing me, those shoes look like they were made by a retard, just sayin.

Well... I'd have to say... through reading down this thread, it seems your reputation isn't very high so I understand why you are using your sympathetic system. You know "fight or flight". In this situation I'd say flight is better for you.

PS

Just noticed, you called me a retard and you spelled Psycho wrong HAHAHAHA Grin
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:31:45 PM by GNRfan53 » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012, 06:32:29 PM »

I'd ask you to stop being such a little prick, but that's not likely to happen is it?

Yes, you're allowed to be a moron, but don't get all upset when somebody points it out to you!
Anybody with at least some sense, would take the advice and consider it instead of getting their panties in a bunch. But not you.

See, it's not just me, others are catching on to your silly act.

Here's some friendly advice: Now fuck off until you have something real to say.  ok

/jarmo

« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:36:16 PM by jarmo » Logged

Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2012, 06:37:13 PM »

Jarmo, if I bumped into you at a show I wonder if you'd tell me to fuck off to my face? I seriously doubt it. Maybe we'll find out one day. Until then keep playing the internet tough guy, you ugly four eyed prick.

GNRfan53
Headliner

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2012, 06:46:52 PM »

Jarmo, if I bumped into you at a show I wonder if you'd tell me to fuck off to my face? I seriously doubt it. Maybe we'll find out one day. Until then keep playing the internet tough guy, you ugly four eyed prick.

Funny, the guy  who starts the online insulting brings up this topic of "bet you wouldn't tell me this to my face" come on now... we are all adults here.

I know I sure would, and you are the one who seems like one of those 'internet trolls'. You may be 40+ (because you are acting like you are having your midlife crisis and ran out of liquor", but I know I'd tear you up. Stop acting all hard online.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: