Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:29:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot Responds To Recent Media Reports
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot Responds To Recent Media Reports  (Read 20477 times)
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2012, 06:11:22 PM »

I think it's a request from Axl-Bumblefoot also said he does not decide when a show goes on-when we are waiting, he says he is also.
What part of the "band did not request it" is unclear enough for you to draw that conclusion?

Ali

Bumblefoot putting the word "band" in quotes-and Bumblefoot talking about show start times-who exactly do you think he is talking about?

You are conflating two different, separate statements to try and make a point.  In statement #1, he mentioned the start times.  In statement #2, he said the following:  "But 'the band' did not request it, this kinda stuff comes from other people that are offering a good time by whatever means they have".  By other people, he means people not in the band.  Lead singers are in the band.  I don't see where the confusion is.

Ali

And Bumble made the statements pertaining to the same topic-he brought up show times as an example

You're drawing an erroneous conclusion.  He is saying he is not behind the "model thing", and later goes on to say the band did not request it.  He also says he is not responsible for the late starts.  You're drawing your own conclusion, an erroneous one IMO, that he's saying the same person is responsible for both those things.  Clearly, if a member of the band is not responsible for A, as BBF later clarified, he cannot be responsible for A and B.

Ali
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2012, 06:16:11 PM »

I think it's a request from Axl-Bumblefoot also said he does not decide when a show goes on-when we are waiting, he says he is also.
What part of the "band did not request it" is unclear enough for you to draw that conclusion?

Ali

Bumblefoot putting the word "band" in quotes-and Bumblefoot talking about show start times-who exactly do you think he is talking about?

You are conflating two different, separate statements to try and make a point.  In statement #1, he mentioned the start times.  In statement #2, he said the following:  "But 'the band' did not request it, this kinda stuff comes from other people that are offering a good time by whatever means they have".  By other people, he means people not in the band.  Lead singers are in the band.  I don't see where the confusion is.

Ali

And Bumble made the statements pertaining to the same topic-he brought up show times as an example

You're drawing an erroneous conclusion.  He is saying he is not behind the "model thing", and later goes on to say the band did not request it.  He also says he is not responsible for the late starts.  You're drawing your own conclusion, an erroneous one IMO, that he's saying the same person is responsible for both those things.  Clearly, if a member of the band is not responsible for A, as BBF later clarified, he cannot be responsible for A and B.

Ali

I'm very clear at who is in charge of the band, and who makes the calls for start times-Bumble brought that up to make a point

libertad
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2012, 06:20:08 PM »

Rockers Guns 'n' Roses request 20 models to fill front row of their gig at Glasgow SECC

The legendary band, fronted by Axl Rose, contacted a model agency to demand 20 of their prettiest girls for their gig at Glasgow?s SECC on Friday.

Sources claim the Sweet Child of Mine and Paradise City rockers are keen to have eye-candy in the front row during their gig.

The band?s promoter invited 20 models, from All Talent ? The Sonia Scott Agency, to join them backstage after the concert.

The band will then party into the night with the girls.

A source said: ?The band?s promoter contacted Sonia and asked if she could provide the band with models for the gig.

?He asked Sonia for 20 of her prettiest models to stand in the front row and wow the band while they?re performing.

?The girls have then been invited to join Axl and the boys backstage for drinks and they?ve even asked Sonia if she can arrange a party for the band.?

Our source revealed the band have a soft spot for Scottish girls.

They added: ?Axl and the rest of the band love girls from Scotland and they want to party in Glasgow. No other band has ever requested models from the agency to party with a rock band before, so this a first.

?But then again, it is Axl Rose.?

Layla Ferguson, 19, of Bellshill, Kyleen McKerlich, 23, from Kyle of Locklash, and Annie Voigt, 22, of Arbroath, are among the girls chosen to party with the band. rofl

Layla said: ?I?m really excited about meeting the band.

?I don?t know much about them really ? my mum and dad are more into them ? but I?ll listen to their songs before Friday.?

Annie added: ?I?m a secret rock chick so I?m going to rock out.

?I?m the envy of all my friends.

?I can?t believe I?m going to meet the band.?

hihi

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Ali
Legend

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2012, 06:20:31 PM »

Ali

Ali

Ali

I'm very clear at who is in charge of the band, and who makes the calls for start times-Bumble brought that up to make a point

He did not say that the same person "who is in charge of the band" is responsible for both decisions.  That conclusion goes on to hold absolutely no water when you read the second statement.

I'm at a loss to see how his second statement can be read, in particular the part I pointed out, and you can still draw the same conclusion.  I believe this what is known as "confirmation bias".

Ali
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2012, 06:22:23 PM »

Ali

Ali

Ali

He did not say that the same person "who is in charge of the band" is responsible for both decisions.  That conclusion goes on to hold absolutely no water when you read the second statement.

I'm at a loss to see how his second statement can be read, in particular the part I pointed out, and you can still draw the same conclusion.  I believe this what is known as "confirmation bias".

Ali

Both statements are in the same tweet on twitter hihi

libertad
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2012, 06:35:59 PM »

Layla Ferguson, 19, of Bellshill, Kyleen McKerlich, 23, from Kyle of Locklash, and Annie Voigt, 22, of Arbroath, are among the girls chosen to party with the band.

GNR The Movie:

'' TEENS Glasgow Travel ''

Dir: W. Axl Rose

hihi hihi

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2012, 06:38:42 PM »

It's not just glasgow though- it seems to have been every night!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2012, 07:05:19 PM »

Good lord, GNR just played a private show in NYC for some uppity A-listers and they have done so in the past.  So what?  Did you cry then about how they don't care about the fans?  I thought the fact that GNR did whatever they wanted and answered to no one was what so many people loved about this band  Roll Eyes (I certainly heard it enough during the RRHOF debate).

For all we know Jarmo could be bringing the girls to the shows every night!  ok
Nightrained
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2012, 07:38:49 PM »

I wonder if this would have even batted an eye lid 20 years ago... In a way im against it cause there not gnr fans, in another way if someone says to axl " we got 20 models at each show for u" why would he say no?
martyngnr
Headliner

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2012, 07:44:31 PM »

Rockers Guns 'n' Roses request 20 models to fill front row of their gig at Glasgow SECC

The legendary band, fronted by Axl Rose, contacted a model agency to demand 20 of their prettiest girls for their gig at Glasgow?s SECC on Friday.

Sources claim the Sweet Child of Mine and Paradise City rockers are keen to have eye-candy in the front row during their gig.

The band?s promoter invited 20 models, from All Talent ? The Sonia Scott Agency, to join them backstage after the concert.

A source said: ?The band?s promoter contacted Sonia and asked if she could provide the band with models for the gig.

?He asked Sonia for 20 of her prettiest models to stand in the front row and wow the band while they?re performing.

?The girls have then been invited to join Axl and the boys backstage for drinks and they?ve even asked Sonia if she can arrange a party for the band.?

They added: ?Axl and the rest of the band love girls from Scotland and they want to party in Glasgow. No other band has ever requested models from the agency to party with a rock band before, so this a first.

Layla Ferguson, 19, of Bellshill, Kyleen McKerlich, 23, from Kyle of Locklash, and Annie Voigt, 22, of Arbroath, are among the girls chosen to party with the band. rofl

?I don?t know much about them really ? my mum and dad are more into them ? but I?ll listen to their songs before Friday.?

hihi

Look at those chins!  Shocked
Models  rofl

"I read the internet......I know what's going on!"
Ali
Legend

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2012, 07:51:32 PM »

Ali

Ali

Ali

Ali

Both statements are in the same tweet on twitter hihi

Further clarification from Mr. Foot.:  "Just to stay on track, this discussion is not to crucify people for being invited to the show, it's to point out that the article made it seem like the band hired women to be there and were taking the best seats away from fans, and that was never the case.........."

Ali
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2012, 08:49:33 PM »

hihi

Look at those chins!  Shocked
Models  rofl

I'll listen to their songs before Fri.-the cringe factor just went off the scale.

libertad
rendestroi95
Rocker

You Know Where You Are?? No?? Okay :(

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2012, 10:53:16 PM »

Cool... with the money that the promoter are using to pay these girls, they can can pay me a flight from Brazil to Glasgow + ticket  hihi

it's happening
variant
Headliner

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2012, 04:15:23 AM »

BBF is starting to worry me.

Speaking hypothetically, if I kept complaining about my boss making me work late for no reason, who I thought was direspecting the customers and I had to work through the pain barrier each night on top of all this, I'm not sure how long I would stay in the job for.
andy1981
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2012, 04:26:03 AM »

if the last Guns concert @ the SECC is anything to go by, they will die  Lips Sealed

10,000 Scottish GnR fans, going apeshit, full of (expensive) beer and after waiting hours, the place will erupt on the first note.

Little girls have no place at a rock show, especially those who don't even know who the band is. Put them in the seats if you must, on the floor, it will go mental
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2012, 04:45:21 AM »

Mrs. Bumblefoot is one the road most of the time with Ron.
And Dizzy is not married. Hasn't been for sometime now.

hugs Ron.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2012, 04:57:55 AM »

BBF is starting to worry me.

Speaking hypothetically, if I kept complaining about my boss making me work late for no reason, who I thought was direspecting the customers and I had to work through the pain barrier each night on top of all this, I'm not sure how long I would stay in the job for.

I believe you have the wrong perspective dude. They're band-mates y'know. They probably talk outside the public press. This isn't overtime at the evening-shift at some factory.......

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2012, 06:47:37 AM »

And Dizzy is not married. Hasn't been for sometime now.

Hold the phone.

When did Dizzy and Lisa get divorced?

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2012, 07:08:24 AM »

This isn't really the place to talk about peoples personal lives..
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2012, 07:16:52 AM »

As odd as this sounds I'm glad I was up against the barrier instead o' crammed behind a fashion model.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: