Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 05:30:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 493 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1606621 times)
nick6sic6
VIP

Kindness is a treasure

« Reply #700 on: December 27, 2012, 01:42:47 PM »

Everyone is expecting a new release,whatever and whenever that may be.
The whole band seems to have a blast playing live,at least i thought so seeing them first row.They love to play ! that's why this tour has so many legs.

I've read somewhere that touring so much makes some profit to equal the costs of CD.Even so,why not ? what 's wrong with this,IF true.
I don't think Jarmo is treating anyone like shit.It's his forum after all.I happened to make some un-jokes about India (posting early am after much alcohol has such results beer ) and he set me straight.which I needed.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:49:11 PM by nick6sic6 » Logged

Athens 1993,
Lisbon 2006,
Athens 2006,
Belgrade 2010,
Basel 2012,
Sofia 2012
Stockholm 2017
Prague 2022
Athens 2023
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #701 on: December 27, 2012, 01:53:10 PM »

Jarmo, if a band is touring most certainly isn't concentrated in making an album...

And?

In your simple world, you think touring is the only reason they're not releasing albums every 18 months?

Talkin' about the time off until 2011... well if you wanna give that as an example... the band should have promoted Chinese Democracy and should have ended the Chinese Democracy by 2011, unfortunately due to unprofessionalism on both parts, management and Axl who seem to be the parties responsible for the whole Chinese Democracy mess, the tour only started in 2011, there was no promotion at all...

I gave that as an example to prove your silly theory wrong!

Show us some evidence that touring is the only reason why GN'R doesn't release more albums.

Go ahead.

I think you can't pull that one out of your ass. So why do you keep going on and on about it?

Maybe touring is the reason we have an active band unlike in the past when we had no news.....

You need to wake up and realize that just because you want to think you know what's going on with the band, doesn't mean you have any clue! The sooner you realize this, the better. For all of us.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dok
Headliner

« Reply #702 on: December 27, 2012, 03:05:14 PM »

I understand what Jarmo means when he's talking about people being happy when they see a show. I can picture that very well. But most of those concert goers are average people who, maybe, have no idea what's up with Guns at present nor are really interested in anything beside seeing and listening to some of the songs they know from the past. What I'm trying to say is that a fan forum is a place where people go and have a talk about things that the "regular fan" isn't interested in or aware of. I think nobody is trying to shit on this band or Axl yet people like Jarmo make everyone who offers some critical thoughts an enemy of the band. That's something I fail to understand and it's something that's certainly not fair towards some of the people who speak their mind or just ask for new material from the band they love. I asked it before...why keep this place going if a debate is instantly turned into a sarcastic shootout with Jarmo having the finger on the "ban-trigger"? (Still, this thread has become really entertaining for the most part, yet embarrassing for some at the same time.)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 03:07:14 PM by Dok » Logged
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #703 on: December 27, 2012, 04:08:58 PM »

I think there is a HUGE ASS difference between coming here saying "I would like a new album" or even complaining "Geez, it's a bummer there's no evidence of a new album soon" and accuse Axl, Beta or Santa Claus of being "unprofessional", "moneygrabber" and say "Axl should have done this and that" when the person has absolutely NO CLUE of the reasons why there's no new album in sight. And I believe THAT is the point Jarmo is trying to make here.

I, for one, want a new album. Written and recorded by this current line-up, specially. I, for one, am disappointed with the fact that there will probably won't be a new record out any time soon. But I, for one, have NO IDEA of what goes around with the band in this department. I could very well come up with a bunch of theories "to back me up" but, at the end, they're all coming from my mind and NOT from what is ACTUALLY getting in the way of the band. So what is the point of coming here and throw my "reasons why" in the fan?

Yeah, a message board is a place to fans discuss about things an "average fan" wouldn't care about, but you can't just go to a message board and trash them because YOU feel frustrated about the things YOU think are getting in the way. It's boring and annoying.

On the other hand, while WE DON'T KNOW anything regarding a new release, we have the news of the concerts, which are things WE KNOW for sure. Why not be happy about that? At least is something to look forward to...

PS.: I am NOT paid by GNR to have this opinion, before someone accuses me of this! hihi

wadey
Legend

« Reply #704 on: December 27, 2012, 05:32:59 PM »

I think there is a HUGE ASS difference between coming here saying "I would like a new album" or even complaining "Geez, it's a bummer there's no evidence of a new album soon" and accuse Axl, Beta or Santa Claus of being "unprofessional", "moneygrabber" and say "Axl should have done this and that" when the person has absolutely NO CLUE of the reasons why there's no new album in sight. And I believe THAT is the point Jarmo is trying to make here.

I, for one, want a new album. Written and recorded by this current line-up, specially. I, for one, am disappointed with the fact that there will probably won't be a new record out any time soon. But I, for one, have NO IDEA of what goes around with the band in this department. I could very well come up with a bunch of theories "to back me up" but, at the end, they're all coming from my mind and NOT from what is ACTUALLY getting in the way of the band. So what is the point of coming here and throw my "reasons why" in the fan?

Yeah, a message board is a place to fans discuss about things an "average fan" wouldn't care about, but you can't just go to a message board and trash them because YOU feel frustrated about the things YOU think are getting in the way. It's boring and annoying.

On the other hand, while WE DON'T KNOW anything regarding a new release, we have the news of the concerts, which are things WE KNOW for sure. Why not be happy about that? At least is something to look forward to...

PS.: I am NOT paid by GNR to have this opinion, before someone accuses me of this! hihi

yep  beer

thats why ive stopped getting involved in stupid arguements
GnR has been my life for the last 25 or so years and im a little frustrated with the lack of releases but its just one of those things unfortunatley. Ive spent thousands on records, merch  and gigs and ill carry on supporting the band, but i dont think the band owes me anything for doing this
i try not to get involved in the political side of things or things i dont really understand
i just ride the waves and enjoy the music
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 06:07:02 PM by wadey » Logged

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #705 on: December 27, 2012, 05:55:09 PM »

I understand what Jarmo means when he's talking about people being happy when they see a show. I can picture that very well. But most of those concert goers are average people who, maybe, have no idea what's up with Guns at present nor are really interested in anything beside seeing and listening to some of the songs they know from the past. What I'm trying to say is that a fan forum is a place where people go and have a talk about things that the "regular fan" isn't interested in or aware of. I think nobody is trying to shit on this band or Axl yet people like Jarmo make everyone who offers some critical thoughts an enemy of the band. That's something I fail to understand and it's something that's certainly not fair towards some of the people who speak their mind or just ask for new material from the band they love. I asked it before...why keep this place going if a debate is instantly turned into a sarcastic shootout with Jarmo having the finger on the "ban-trigger"? (Still, this thread has become really entertaining for the most part, yet embarrassing for some at the same time.)

Nobody's trying to shit on the band? Maybe we have a different point of view on that....

When I see a clueless person acting like he knows how things work in the GN'R world, I react and say so.

If this person is allowed to attack the band for reasons he made up in his mind, why can't I hold him responsible instead of patting him on the back for posting his "honest opinion" or "the truth"?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #706 on: December 27, 2012, 10:53:11 PM »

Well said.  I think we all WANT new music.  And it's fine to be upset about new music not being on the horizon, or at least it seems.  But these theories about why things are the way they are, don't seem to be very constructive.

Things COULD be worse.  Let's face it, we've been there.  The band IS active.  That's a plus.  If they decided to stop touring and focus on writing new material I'm sure we'd all be fine with that.  But if they stopped touring and went back into "inactive mode", that wouldn't be a good thing.  So if you're sick of the touring and only care about new music, maybe you should take a break for awhile.  There's obviously nothing worthwhile for you to see, hear, or talk about right now.  So why waste your time?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #707 on: December 28, 2012, 09:23:07 AM »

I did always like Ron's idea of the band getting together and coming up with a new song before every leg of touring, and then featuring that song live.  Unfortunately that hasn't come together, but imagine how many new songs we'd have by now with all the touring they've been doing.

On the flip side though, I don't want new music just so I can say there's new music.  In other words, I don't want the band to rush into the studio and hammer out a new record in an hour just so they can get it to the public.  Unless it's great of course.  But, I'd like there to be some passion and motivation behind it.  Not something forced.  So in Ron's idea, if they weren't feeling it at the time, that could get a little forced.  I, for one, was quite pleased with Chinese Democracy despite the YEARS it took to make and release.  Quality is greater than quantity in many instances.  I know of a lot of artists who have released numerous subpar albums over the years that I may listen to a couple times and then pretty much forget about.  For ME, no GNR album falls under that category, and hopefully that continues when/if we get the next one.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #708 on: December 28, 2012, 01:58:18 PM »

Well Jarmo you didn't prove my "silly" theory wrong...I'm disappointed!

We have a band that is active touring, not active as a band, as a whole, not active as artists, not active as writers, not active creatively, not active releasing albums, singles, new songs, demos, unreleased songs, rarities albums, box sets, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc... Tongue ok we'll need one more etc....

As far as the proof, i'm sure there's plenty of proof in California and at Universal, with how pissed off they must be at Axl for not releasing anything for the past few years. There's a reason why Axl is still touring, he's probably still paying Chinese Democracy...

There is a simple proof that i can give you, and that everyone knows about...the band has been moving along from country to country, city to city, i don't think there was time for booking studios and such... and unless you're Linkin Park or another shitty band, you're not gonna make an album in an Apple Computer...

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #709 on: December 28, 2012, 02:16:16 PM »

So i'm attacking the band for speaking the true uh? The political side of things...

Every band has politics behind it.... i don't see other bands complaining so much about it... i don't see Metallica going in inactive, or AC/DC going inactive as GNR does every 2 or 3 years...

If there's politics with GNR, there's politics with Metallica, there's politics with Smashing Pumpkins there's politics with every band... that's an excuse...

- Are you guys aware that Smashing Pumpkins have just a released a new album last year or 2 years ago and now just released a boxset with 64 unreleased songs?
- Are you guys aware that Metallica has a fan club that is actually charged but allows you to download every single show bootleg and has exclusive news?
- Are you aware that Kurt Cobain is dead, but even so, Nirvana has released more stuff in the past 15 years?
- Are you aware that 2 PAC is dead but he has released more post human cds then Axl and Guns ever released in his entire career?
- Are you aware that Axl has fired more people in the last 15 days then the number of songs on his cd Chinese Democracy? (He probably had more lawsuits too)
- Are you aware that AC/DC with Brian Johnson who is 60 + old has done more work in the last 15 years than Axl?
- Are you aware that Aerosmith which now is mostly a retired band (they appear the scene again in 10 to 10 years), even so have released more albums then Guns?
- Are you aware that the World had changed completely in 2008 when Chinese Democracy was released comparing to the last time Axl had given a tentative release?
- Are you aware that Bruce Springsteen (the professional that i wish Axl was) has released more than 5x the cds Axl has released (and he's older too).
- Are you aware that... ah! Nevermind... you get my point by now....

And i'm not even talkin' about that he's late for shows most of the time... because i'm not a very ponctual person myself.. like today i got 1 hour late... but i made sure i did 130 cases in my company, while others made 70 or 60... (and if you want proof i can post it). I don't care... i could wait for 10 hours for Axl and have a 10 song show, i wouldn't care as long as he gave his best on those 10 songs.
Axl does that as well in the shows, he plays for 3 hours... what i don't understand is why that tenacity and that aggressiveness doesn't happen when it comes to recording and releasing new music...

Where are the politics interfering so much in these bands?...

Jarmo?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 02:26:42 PM by Halo69 » Logged

GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #710 on: December 28, 2012, 03:07:46 PM »

GNR should never release any more new music because no matter what it will never live up to people's expectations that they have for the band.

No ones lively hood depends on what GNR does, if they eventual release more music great! If they don't all you can do is enjoy the touring and enjoy what has been released.

I like the Smashing Pumpkins but are any of the new songs good, like Green Day just put out 3 albums but are they quality?

MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #711 on: December 28, 2012, 03:08:34 PM »

- Are you guys aware that Smashing Pumpkins have just a released a new album last year or 2 years ago and now just released a boxset with 64 unreleased songs?
- Are you guys aware that Metallica has a fan club that is actually charged but allows you to download every single show bootleg and has exclusive news?
- Are you aware that Kurt Cobain is dead, but even so, Nirvana has released more stuff in the past 15 years?
- Are you aware that 2 PAC is dead but he has released more post human cds then Axl and Guns ever released in his entire career?
- Are you aware that Axl has fired more people in the last 15 days then the number of songs on his cd Chinese Democracy? (He probably had more lawsuits too)
- Are you aware that AC/DC with Brian Johnson who is 60 + old has done more work in the last 15 years than Axl?
- Are you aware that Aerosmith which now is mostly a retired band (they appear the scene again in 10 to 10 years), even so have released more albums then Guns?
- Are you aware that the World had changed completely in 2008 when Chinese Democracy was released comparing to the last time Axl had given a tentative release?
- Are you aware that Bruce Springsteen (the professional that i wish Axl was) has released more than 5x the cds Axl has released (and he's older too).
- Are you aware that... ah! Nevermind... you get my point by now....

LMFAO. This thread is interesting!!!

Ok here we go:
- Smashing Pumpkins. Hmm... putting out 64 unreleased songs doesn't mean there will be 64 good songs. Better to have quality than quantity!!!
- Metallica. Yeah, they made their own label lately. Maybe because they were soooo damn satisfied with the label before Wink As far as their bootleg policy is concerned I think as an occasional Metallica fan that it is simply great.
- Kurt Cobain/Nirvana: you are joking, right?! Some stuff was put out and some stuff was only sold like 40-50,000 copies in the US since 2010 or whenever?! There goes your theory of releasing stuff equals there would be good stuff!!!
- 2PAC: can't comment, not my type of music, but last I saw Elvis is also still releasing albums Wink
- any proofs for the "firing people within the last 15 DAYS"-theory?!
- AC/DC is a hell of a band, take a deep listen and you'll see that their production follows a completely different style than any GNR release ever did.
Within the time period of GNR (1987-now) AC/DC released only 5 studio albums! Just a hint Wink
- Aerosmith: they relased 7 albums but only one after 2004!
- Bruce Springsteen: According to wikipedia he sold like 120 million records with his 17 records, GNR made 115 million with 6!!! studio records. Hmm! There goes the stuff with quality and quantity!!!

I am completely satisfied how the stuff around GNR is going right now!
I enjoy every boot from the shows, have great GNR records on my shelves, and if something new pops out, I will get it and give it a fair listen.
Like I did with Chinese.

We should all enjoy life instead of making mountains out of molehills, cause we don't know shit what is going on in the camp.
It could be worse, but it all could be so much better than we think. WHo would have said that Axl would ever come to a forum for a Q&A, or another interview in a TV show and and and....

GNR should never release any more new music because no matter what it will never live up to people's expectations that they have for the band.

No ones lively hood depends on what GNR does, if they eventual release more music great! If they don't all you can do is enjoy the touring and enjoy what has been released.

well said!!!
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #712 on: December 28, 2012, 03:55:15 PM »

oh so now GNR shouldnt release anything new because it wont compare with its past material HuhHuh

thats the worst thing ive heard all day  ok

this topic will generate many different opinions and really nobody is ... well the key word is "speculation"

but if ur of the belief that Axl should never put out anything new... well then thats sad

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #713 on: December 28, 2012, 04:00:37 PM »

I took GnR-NOW's post as sarcasm.
sworrm
Rocker

« Reply #714 on: December 28, 2012, 04:08:54 PM »

It is VERY sad if a GnR/Axl fan doesnt want anymore new music !!!!!! As for album sales does that mean everything that sells loads is great ? if so the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys must av been mega ! I got the new Soundgarden album its excellent and it adds to there legend , its never gonna sell shit loads they aree not the sort of band who write commercial hits , Chinese Democracy lacked a big hit single IMO but it was an artistic statement . Springsteen still write quality and so can Axl, i dont the true proper artists would not release something  they were proud of in fear of sales . GnR are awesome no question but there catalogue is very thin compared to most legendary bands.
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #715 on: December 28, 2012, 04:26:40 PM »

As for album sales does that mean everything that sells loads is great ? if so the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys must av been mega !

To some people they are! If a record sells a lot, chances are high that there are a lot of people out there who like it. Still it doesn't make it being something good for everyone. But it applies the other way round too. Chinese hasn't sold as much as Appetite (times have changed, music industry has changed ...), but it doesn't make it a weak record.
As far as the catalogue is concerned you're right. It's "thin". But GNR is also the only band I listen to where I can nearly listen to all records without skipping a song, except for maybe 2 or 3 songs. And that's what matters.
Iron Maiden has sold like 90 million copies in their career. To me they are one of the best acts out there. The main attraction there are the shows for me. I could care less if there would be a new Maiden record or not as long as I can go to their shows and enjoy Bruce Dickinson and Steve Harris and everybody else on stage.
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #716 on: December 28, 2012, 06:54:24 PM »

I, for one, would love to hear a new album by this version of Guns N' Roses. For me, nothing will ever beat the original GNR who created AFD, Lies, UYI 1 and 2. However, I think this version of GNR can produce some great songs! DJ is an awesome guitarist and brings back that old school GNR feel. I do think that at this point GNR needs to stop touring and head back into the studio or do what Bumblefoot suggested. They have been on tour for a long time now. At some point, you need to head into the studio and create a new album. Slash and Duff both have done it. It's really time that Axl needs to do the same. 

I do want to also comment on previous posts that these guys are doing it for the money. In my opinion, they are. I think that's pretty obvious. I don't think you would be if you are continuing to tour since music artists make their money doing tours. With that being said, I also think that they are doing it for the love of music. I think Axl really loves going out there and performing for the fans. I think the same can be said for Slash and Duff. This version of GNR along with the old lineup  are passionate and have been putting forth their best to give such a great performance. When I saw them at the Izod Center last year, it was awesome! The level of energy they produced was unreal! I think ultimately that's what bothered me most about Buckethead, Robin Fink, Paul Huge, and Brain  and why I didn't think they fit into GNR.

Regarding the "thin" catalogue, that is true. However, I don't know of many bands who have created as many memorable hits as GNR has. You always hear "Welcome to the Jungle", "Sweet Child O' Mine", "Paradise City" and "You Could Be Mine" played at sporting events and others platforms. I think that says a lot about this band.

Anyway that's my two cents.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:03:43 PM by draguns » Logged
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #717 on: December 28, 2012, 07:33:25 PM »

MJ23:

"- AC/DC is a hell of a band, take a deep listen and you'll see that their production follows a completely different style than any GNR release ever did.
Within the time period of GNR (1987-now) AC/DC released only 5 studio albums! Just a hint  Wink"

AC/DC is one of the best bands of all time... i put their music on my IPod all day everyday. Have all their albums. You're damn right! A HELL of a band!

5 Studio albums > 1 studio album (Chinese Democracy) since 1994... don't you think it's better to have 5 albums than 1... you're only saying i'm right with your sentence. So Thank You!

As far as Smashing Pumpkins... the boxset is fucking awesome... you should get it and see it for yourself... Great gems in there. All the Nirvana box set and cds that came out were great! Especially the box set... a must have for any Nirvana collector...Boxsets never sell well... they're only intended for the "hardcore" fans. Doesn't mean it sucks or it's not good... it's not for the casual fan.

Proof of firing 15 people? Just count down the guys he fired... Doc, Irving Azoff, Doug Goldstein, Alan Niven, Merck etc etc etc there's so many of them i can't even remember the name. The shocking one is Alan Niven...Great guy, and he helped a lot with the illusion records. Very professional at what he does!

About the other bands releasing albums and the quality not meeting its standards.... i can't tell you 2 or 3 songs that completely suck on Chinese Democracy...Maybe quantity is not always good, but i can also name 3 songs that aren't good on Chinese: IRS, Madagascar and Riad.

Draguns - Hits - AC/DC - Shook me all night long, Highway to hell, Back in Black, Thunderstruck, Rock N'Roll damnation, Whole Lotta Rosie, Shoot to Thrill, Let there be rock, For those about to rock, Rock N'Roll Train, dirty deeds..., Moneytalks aaaaah that's enough... there's much more. I think You know that.

Metallica - Master of puppets, unforgiven, nothing else matters, whenever i may roam, Blackened, st anger, seek and destroy, One.... that's enough too.

Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit, come as you are, lithium, heartshaped box, all apologies, territorial pissings etc etc etc

Springsteen - Born in the USA, Streets of Philly, Dance.. etc etc etc

"Regarding the "thin" catalogue, that is true. However, I don't know of many bands who have created as many memorable hits as GNR has. You always hear "Welcome to the Jungle", "Sweet Child O' Mine", "Paradise City" and "You Could Be Mine" played at sporting events and others platforms. I think that says a lot about this band."

Draguns you're an inteligent poster and i liked your post, i agree and disagree at the same time with that part of your post, reasons are above. There might not be a whole lot of bands, but there's some of them that do have a lot of hits, especially the ones i gave the example earlier.

As for this: "I, for one, would love to hear a new album by this version of Guns N' Roses. For me, nothing will ever beat the original GNR who created AFD, Lies, UYI 1 and 2. However, I think this version of GNR can produce some great songs! DJ is an awesome guitarist and brings back that old school GNR feel. I do think that at this point GNR needs to stop touring and head back into the studio or do what Bumblefoot suggested. They have been on tour for a long time now. At some point, you need to head into the studio and create a new album. " - couldn't have sait it better... it's time! Stop touring... go to the studio and produce some killer tunes! Release one single/song before touring again - Definitely! Otherwise it's boring!

Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #718 on: December 28, 2012, 07:41:12 PM »

There some fans wanting a new album right now and I have to ask why?  In today's age, everything must be now, now, now.  It is obvious to me that the focus of Guns N' Roses is to reach out to fans around the globe via live performances.  What is so bad about that?  Would we prefer the 2002-2005 era of Guns N' Roses.  If you weren't there for it take my word now is better.  Aside from Jarmo, we only speculate what the ban discussed as far as a new album.  They want to make something great - not rush something out due to external pressures.  Jarmo have you heard anything in terms of chatter about a new album?  If not I say we stay patient and and enjoy what we have right now.   
DnR
Headliner

« Reply #719 on: December 28, 2012, 08:22:58 PM »

There will be another album.  yes
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 493 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: